How to lose fat while bulking? Is it possible...

How to lose fat while bulking? Is it possible? Bulking for summer but wanna be lean and cut for a school trip i have on february.

>how to lose fat while in a caloric surplus

not happening my man, if you want to be lean hop on 1000 calorie deficit and high protein right now and then do maintenance with high carbs a few days before your trip so you get some fullness back

Steroids.

The only right answer

by bulking you mean attempting to gain weight? would be extremely hard, probably impossible to gain weight with fat percentage going down at the same time. it would be possible to 'recomp', that is, maintain weight while gaining muscle and lose fat at the same time, and also to gain muscle mass while losing fat AND weight. basically what you can do is to eat a small surplus (like 250-500) cal surplus until you reach target weight, and then eat maintenance with the goal of recomposition.

Should be possible at your age.

No

What is recomp?

you cant, but you can bulk without increasing your bodyfat much, but its just much more efficient just to bulk properly and then cut

no to what? i personally lost like 13kg (91kg to 78kg) while i started, while squat went up to 120kg, dead to 40kg, bench to 80kg, ohp to 60kg, from untrained levels, in the course of only a few months. now i've been maintaining and all lifts are like 10-20% higher still. and many people have had the same or similar experience.

recomp means gaining muscle while losing fat and maintaining the same weight.

deadlift to 140kg i meant.

cardio

Strength is not the same as muscle mass

You can't do it. Try intermittent fasting to stay lean on a bulk and cut fat fast

Are you from romania and going to bansko by any chance?

I've been doing cardio for the last year.

Fasting and bulking before the trip and a cut 1 week before or how?

No, from Mexico and going to Surutato.

Won't i lose much muscle in a 1000 cal deficit? I started bulking a week ago before thatvi was on a 500 cal deficit for a month and lost 1lb but started taking creatine so i lost more than that in fat weight.

Dude honestly there is no hope to do what you want. Either bulk through the trip or cut until the trip. If you are bulking right you won’t even be blown up in 2 months. Not like anybody would notice that you came to vacation 5 pounds heavier you cringy fuck

If you're in Mexico, just go get some Test E and some Oxandrolone, eat on a small deficiet, and work your ass off.

I'm 18 and seriously don't want to roid yet.

Yeah whatever you feel comfortable with. One week cutting with IF isn't enough I'd say. Maybe make it a month

Ok... how about you buy a bunch of that stuff and send it to me then. 8D

Work hard anavar give up!

Bulk? No.

You CAN get lean gains.
Which means eating a protein surplus while in a caloric deficit.

I never tried this, but someone was saying you can go -500 Cal's for 3 days and +1500 on the fourth.

Could be worth a shot

But let's be srs here that look don't come to regular joes natty

Would i lose fat? How many cals should i deficit?

This is your only real answer what don’t you get about it? Stop looking for a miracle. Guaranteed you look dyel

You should always go for the best option. As if i look Dyel, yes for Veeky Forums and fit for not autistic people.