Hemorrhoids

Has anyone here successfully gotten rid of them without surgery? Snake man says he did by fasting.
youtube.com/watch?v=dcS3363jci8
If anyone here has cured them, please tell me your secret.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PrUlhufWlIA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Use a bidet so you don't have to aggressively wipe them, worked for me

I'm an amerifat. I use the sink.

take a bath as hot as you can stand in epsom salts. let your roids soak and they will shrink.

I have only ever had external roids, idk if this works for internals.

So am I. Order one of those fancy Japanese toilet seats of Amazon, you'll never go back. It sprays your ass with varying pressures of water, the seat is warm, you'll want to stay there all day.

Fasting would probably be your best best.

I thought I had hemorrhoids for months. It turned out to be a brutal pinworm infestation.

youtube.com/watch?v=PrUlhufWlIA

So that was fun.

How ? wan in the eggs/meat ?
that shir really scares me.

Same. I grew up super poor, had shitty processed food constantly and kept getting reoccurring pinworms that my parents wouldn't treat for months. I had them off and on for a year or more.
That lifestyle gave me hemorrhoids at 16. I still have them now, and I'm desperate to get rid of them. Still poor and no insurance, so I can't afford surgery.

I had them when i was very overweight. Eat better and lose weight. Thats what worked for me

It's from people having them and spreading the eggs to things they touch. It's not too bad, only takes some garlic and meds to clear up.

hems will clear up on their own with proper care, no need to worry :)

High fiber diet+ lots of water+moderate physical activity. Fasting is a meme and doesn't cure shit. If they are already prolapsed surgery is probably your only real options

Try eating more fiber first

Mine come and go as they please, but basically it usually goes like this:
>Get constipated
>Sit on the toilet for longer than 20 minutes
>Get the hemorrhoids

So I've learned to not sit on the toilet for too long.

I acquired them (as once you get them you can never be truly rid of them, they will keep reappearing if you fuck up) by breathing badly during DL and squats.
What helped me:
enough water so you don't have too hard poopoo, lots of fiber (I'm vegan now and when I ate meat I know that it was real bad, as meat makes your poop hard)
pull-ups, raising ass up (as if you were to suck yourself), correct posture (not walking with your butt sticking out), good butt hygiene.... all of these help (pull-ups help a LOT)
Avoid swimming, sitting on hard surfaces (or on too soft ones) for a long time etc, when sitting, sit on your glutes which you flex, sit, and that's that.
Now I DL and squat just fine, so good form and breathing is necessary.
What is CRUCIAL to keep hemorrhoids away is proper pushing when on the toilet. I used to, and I think most or many people do so, push in a way that basically my intestines were being pushed out as if I was getting myself a prolapse, you know what I mean. This is WRONG. Push by contracting stomach, your rectum is not to go out but sort of tighten and in? Not sure how to explain it properly, but I shit muuuuuch better nowadays and no hemmies at all. Showering in cold water is bad as well.
Also get one of those feetsupports for toilet, or, like me, just tiptoe while sitting on the toilet to get into the good poopoo angle.

Eat less fiber, eat less sugar

I drink a shitload of water a day, and my shit is always hard as a rock. I have to take stool softeners to get a good coil. I never had a naturally occurring coil.
What the fuck is wrong with my body? How do I make my shit soft?? Tired of shitting out boulders.

I had one and took 3 weeks to get rid of it.
>buy a cream that eases the pain
>avoid sitting and if you have to sit on a pillow
>drink plenty of water

eat more fibers, do some cardio

Psyllium husk + staying hydrated + shitting in a squatting position

ive never heard of this, it terrifies me.

how tf do you just not know about worms in your ass, man?

>Eat less fiber

Your ass is bleedinghahaha

Wayyyy more common than you'd like to think. Fast and eat a shit load of raw garlic and maybe jalapenos and maybe get rum drunk. Garlic is the crucial bit because it's sulfurous contents. TFW shit out fuckloads of dead pinworms.

how do you squat and not fall over?

What? If you're under 200 lbs you should have no problem not falling over.

how tf do you tell the difference between pinworms and hemmoroid? like i can sorta feel where it is if I was to put a finger up there, but what are the signs of pinworms?

How do you know if you have a hemorrhoid?

Ive had this thing where my asshole itches. I've had it for months. I don't think it's a hemorrhoid but I don't know how to tell. When my ass gets air like with shorts or thin pants it's fine but with jeans it itches. I've started putting ointment on my asshole to try to protect it, I thought it was a cut or irritation or something and the ointment seems to help but it isn't going away

why is showering in the cold bad?

I only get them when i use dnp for whatever reason. Like my shit becomes so dry from being consistently less hydrated that it fucks me up.

As soon as i hop off they literally disappear. I don't really understand it myself.

Elevate your knees over your asshole when shitting, this can be accomplished by putting a little box or stool or something in your bathroom to rest your feet on while you shit. Hemmys are caused in large part because we sit while shitting rather than squatting and it fucks up bloodflow, they're unknown in places like India where everyone squats.

Quit shoving things up your butt for starters.

>"One third of individuals with pinworm infection are totally asymptomatic. The main symptoms are itching in and around the anus and around the perineum. The itching occurs mainly during the night, and is caused by the female pinworms migrating to lay eggs around the anus. Both the migrating females and the clumps of eggs are irritating, but the mechanisms causing the intense pruritus have not been explained. The intensity of the itching varies, and it can be described as tickling, crawling sensations, or even acute pain. The itching leads to continuously scratching the area around the anus, which can further result in tearing of the skin and complications such as secondary bacterial infections, including bacterial dermatitis (i.e., skin inflammation) and folliculitis (i.e., hair follicle inflammation). General symptoms are insomnia (i.e., persistent difficulties to sleep) and restlessness."

LOL SO FUNNY EPIC BRO

>he thinks because something has benefits you should eat an unlimited about of it
Kill yourself

>had a hemmoroid thats been bugging me for ages
>really annoying me the past couple days
>this thread comes up

like pottery

I fasted 16:8 with a miniscule carb-intake, so that I only shit like once or twice a week. When I did shit, I wiped very carefully, and used the sink to wash my asshole with soap afterwards. It's all about leaving it be for long enough for it to heal-

I had anal fissures + hemmoroids. I got rid of it by drinking 2l water per day and forcing myself to shit every day.

>one third asymptomatic

This terrifies me. I've got no symptoms but my tailbone area sometimes itches at night, how do I even know I'm not filled with these fucking disgusting gains goblins? How do I make sure I'm not?

oh shit

no squats ever again. fuck that

Keep your anus oiled with coconut oil, use wet toilet paper to wipe, have warm epsom salt baths, clean up your diet; more fibre to balance all that protein. Wipe gently.
I healed hemorrhoids like this, but I caught them very early.