Why are there no more DNP threads?

Why are there no more DNP threads?

there's no internet connection 6 feet under the ground

Hmm yeah there used to be daily DNP threads a couple years ago.

we all got leaky eye syndrome bro

A lot more natty posters nowadays, veerybody wants to be the new scoobster

because everyone who was retarded enough to fall for the meme died from internal hemorrhaging

I had success cycleing DNP on and off. Felt like shit but shredded weight and maintained my lifts

Will leaky eye syndrome fix my chronic dry eye?
I should take dnp

I did DNP a couple times and didn't died.
Dunno, somebody post the pastebin

Cause it is winter. Simple as that

WE FAST NOW

Did DNP and died, AMA

because DNP is a meme

t. did DNP

ask me anything

They died out, literally

All the dnp users are dead.

In all seriousness, dnp is a horrible drug. You'll feel better fasting as opposed to eating what you want and using dnp. Also unless you're on steroids it's significantly catabolic to muscle as well.

t. former dnp user

>t. Meme posters who have never done it nor researched about it and just parrot whatever bullshit they hear on reddit or fit

Just wait a few months

>eating what you want on DNP

Well I can see why you've never had success

Currently on 2nd cycle, Day 2 with 375mg ED, I wonder how going to uni classes will be bext week.
Considering lowering the dose to 250 or maybe even 125 for the uni days because I don't want to risk having to be in a boiling classroom for 3 hours+.

How do you guys manage social/work/study life on dnp? My first cycle (14 days) was during cocoon mode so it was piss easy.

no, I actually did DNP in 2014 when it was hot new meme on the block

4 days 250mg 8 days 500mg, lost 12lbs, developed rash despite proper supplementation including preemptive low dose dph

not worth it, if you want to cut quickly while having garbage training just do a PSMF it's way safer and you won't feel like shit and sweat through your bedsheets

Why the fuck would anyone try literal poisonous death pills to lose weight when amphetamines exist and have other benefits than just lost of appetite? It’s a serious question

Its a potent uncoupler of the electron transport chain.

we know it can kill.

they all died

Why fast only when you can fast on DNP with an EC stack at a calorie deficit ?

This. I literally JUST did this on a low dose of dnp and list 17.5 lb in 25 days.

>eating what you want on dnp

Why would you pick the best and most dangerous fat burning compound around and screw yourself over by not learning good dietary habits, really makes you wonder.

CICO (Keto and IF) at roughly 50% of TDEE + DNP for 2 weeks burned 8kg of pure fat, strength loss was minimal returning to precycle levels one week after final dose, the only side was mildly increased heat (in the middle of summer) because I kept the mg/kg ratio under 4mg/kg.

I also have had success with this method

bro im blind now and my extremities are permanently numb from PN

im shredded tho lol

Bulking season nigga

How do I get DNP in the UK?

Because it's a ridiculous drug with way too many side effects compared to other alternatives.

I remember the majority of the people in the DNP threads being massive hamplanets.

My guess is that almost all of them just gave up losing weight and went back to buffets

All the idiots using it exploded. That's what DNP is.

A lot of people just talk about it in fraud.

Because it simply is cheaper, easier, healthier and more comfortable to fast than to consume pesticide/dye/explosives. Make your choice:

>be fat
or
>do a regular cut and very comfortably lose weight at slow to normal rates
or
>eat nothing but vitamin/mineral supplements, drink tons of water, feel kinda bad for one day then lose fat comfortably at a fast rate
or
>eat poison, feel like shit, almost die, suffer lots of side effects even with possibly long lasting ones, but shred fat at a very fast rate

I'm afraid that if you bring the DNP topic back up now people will start combining DNP and fasting and, finally, literally die
>let's do it bois

It's retarded, you are forcing your cells to overheat in order to burn more calories at the risk of killing yourself which obviously happens quite a lot when using random pills you buy off the internet that aren't for human consumption.

because it's dangerous as fuck (can literally kill you) and is the pussy way to lose weight

you can lose just as much as weight if not more by fasting

scoobs has been on low level cruise for over a decade

Do I have to go to the dark net to find DNP nowadays? Reddit sourcetalk and dnp don't allow posting of sources.

Oh look, a moron.

>mfw fitizens don't want to transcend into a fire elemental form

What happened to leaving humanity behind? Just fly a little closer to the sun man, come on, are you an inert soystone or what?

Chad Elemental > Inert (VIRGIN) Soystone

i doubt they are dead but most likely many of them do not have the energy to care about lifting anymore

how fucking retarded do you have to be to take pills that are only effective close to the lethal dose and expect it to not have side effects

If you did a short DNP cycle before and didn't get cataracts are you breddy much safe?

I lost 15+ lbs in 3 weeks on a protein sparing modified fast 1000-1400 kcal/day with fasted cardio and 400mg DNP/day, it did suck and i lost a ton of muscle but holy fuck did I lose a lot a fat extremely quickly, you just have to be extremely disciplined after you stop or you will instantly binge and gain back 4-5 lbs of fat

Doesn't DNP wreck your vision?

Fuck you, you pathetic shitlicking autistic salami cunt-eyed fuckstain. Everyone hates you, you smell bad and you will die alone without knowing true love or happiness. Your very existence disgusts most people. Please stay indoors or kill yourself.

What happened bro, you wanna talk about it? I can be your wall user.

If you are unlucky as fuck it might, I would avoid DNP if you have family history of eye problems like cataracts and/or you have a vagina.

I did 250mg every other day for about 6 months to stay shredded. Worked well, it's just when I finally convinced myself to stop using it I struggled to adjust to eating smaller portions.

Every single time I had a blurry eye I assumed the worst. After I was done cruising on it I had an eye check up, everything was a-ok.

No PN
No cataracts
No gastric problems
No circulation problems

On a side note,DNP colors your internal organs yellow for a very very long time.So be advised.

Lmao, is this true?

Noel?

Yes,some guy came on Veeky Forums a while ago explaining that he had to get surgery and the surgeons aborted the surgery after the initial incision because his organs were colored yellow.

Is it really surprising from a compound that colors everything yellow ? I remember my first time with DNP i transferred the caps from the original package to an ordinary plastic bag and the yellowness had penetrated the fucking plastic bag overnight,my bedside table's drawer had ( and still has ) a yellow stain the next morning.

I was basically planning to get on dnp for my cut this spring, but when i cut in late summer i got such great results that i realised it probably wasn't necessary (tfw autistic enough to stick to diet and not drink)

Dunno. I've done it a couple of times, and it's less miserable than /fast/

>Normies don't know that cataracts are actually good because when you get your lenses replaced you can get ones that give you much better than normal vision.

Did it once very effective 30lbs lost it three weeks. Not worth the sleepless nights of laying in a pool of sweat and coming up with excuses for your co-workers why you are sweating in the middle of January. Seriously, just do it the natural way you'll learn discipline and probably won't gain the weight back like when I did it.

How much did you gain back?

i completed a load of cycles, maybe about 8. i was a fat fuck. longest was 25 days at 500mgED. it is not as bad as people say. i'd do it again but i can't get dnp.

How dare you slander the natty king
Shame on you

go to any steroid forums where they have source boards. It's pretty easy to find

It gives cataracts to something like 1 in 1000 women. If you are a man it is a lot lower.

If you want something hardcore and a ittle regarded why not just do clen ? It's literally less dangerous than this shit.

>I'm afraid that if you bring the DNP topic back up now people will start combining DNP and fasting and, finally, literally die
If they're dumb enough to do that without looking it up (or, worse, after looking it up) they deserve to die.

Not only that but it seems easier to find.

About 15 pounds. Started at 200 lbs went down 170 after cycle then to 185 after a few months. I do believe alot of it was water weight but still. Flash forward to a year or so later and I'm around 175 with 11% bf comp. Can just see some abs under the right light.

EC stack info?

You do realize where cataracts are right