>things get physical and we sleep together
>next morning, still having good conversation and positive body language
>set up third date
>the day comes
>"Hey are we still down for dinner?"
>no response at all all day

Hold me brehs, I really liked this one

>go to r9k

Im not posting this on a board that is notorious for not having success with women. Veeky Forums is more likely to relate to and have good discussion about this feel.

Continue about your business as if nothing happened. Eat some oats brudder.

move on. literally billions of them around

but she was a literal QT

Its because you are a gigantic faggot and how is this fitness related? Fuck off to r9k

b-be nice

>"Hey are we still down for dinner?"
Desperate as fuck

What the fuck was I supposed to do? I asked that like 6 hours before the scheduled time just so im not showing up and then realizing im getting ghosted.

Shit happens bruh I'm sorry to hear she decided to move on but you don't have much of a choice but to do the same.

Thank God there are literally thousands of beautiful women who you can go home with. Just a matter of finding another.

It means you had shit dick game and weren't interesting enough to be a keeper.

Move on with it, get another hoe and get your dick wet, you'll forget about her.

>Im not posting this on a board that is notorious for not having success with women.

Then why are you posting it here?

>go out on second date
>have good time
>positive body language, good conversation
>things get physical and we sleep together
>next morning, still having good conversation and positive body language
ok so see this is where you fucked up user.
it should have been
>next morning, I wake up, fart, get a handful of cereals, stuff it in my mouth and drink milk from the jar on top while getting dressed
>fuck off
you do that next time and you tell me how that phone is holding up

>Wants us to feel with him
>Doesn't post pics

What sort of a newfag are you?

Can someone plz tell me why some women just ghost out of the blue when the last time she saw you she showed positive body language and communication and all that?

Little dick.

>You're seeing a chubby chick for a date or two
>Suddenly a hot chick wants to date you

Who do you pick?

>Meet girl of my dreams
>Connect with her unlike anyone else I've ever met
>Go on lunch date, decide to spend the day together since we both were having fun
>Bar hop till night, get dinner, drinks after
>She has work the next morning so has to get the train home
>Kiss a bit before she gets on her train
>Say we'll meet again soon
>Shes immediately distant after
>Spotty in responding to texts
>Comes up with excuses every time I ask to hang out
>Never see her again

That one took a while to get over lads. it just sucks when everything seems to be going so well

this its happened to me hahahahah [spoiler]:[[/spoiler]

Dude you're too easily attached. You can't tell if a girl is the girl of your dreams until you're actually dating her.

Don't put people on a pedestal, and you won't get hurt. People are just people, don't mislead yourself nor waste time on bad people.

She was everything Ive ever fantasized about it's not my fault she existed

If you don't recognize that a fantasy is a fantasy, then you'll always be disappointed.

Sometimes the perfect girl for you is not what you expected, and more than you expected in other ways. You just need to be a realistic person and not an autistic ape like 70% of Veeky Forums.

God bless, we'll all make it.

you're right bro. thanks for the kind words. we're all gonna make it.

Its the way of the world user. I've been ghosted by 4 of the 6 girls I've dated post college. The fact is, they can go online and have 10 of you lined up, so you mean literally nothing to them.

>inb4 r9k, I don't hate women nor do I believe men would behave any better if reversed

Here's one story
>Be me 3 years ago
>Meet girl at concert
>Go on date
>Hit it off, have more in common than pretty much anybody I've ever met, likes stupid obscure music/film I like (which we talk in depth about, trading shit we need to check out), excellent banter/similar sense of humor
>She keeps complimenting my looks too
>We go back to my place, curl up, watch a movie, bang
>Falls asleep in my arms
>Cook breakfast, we laugh and such
>Asks me to walk her to her car as she has work in an hour
>Share a long kiss, tell her I'll call her, she says "you better"
>Next day try to set up the next date
>Doesn't respond for 12 hrs, when she finally does "oh I'm busy blah blah blah"
>Ask what next weekend looks like
>12 hrs, "oh I'm busy then, sorry."
>Give up

Fast forward 3 months
>See her at another show
>Comes up to me and gives me a hug
>Act cordial but nah, fuck you, not falling for it
>Still, have a beer
>She starts texting me a few days later for some reason
>Being the dumbfuck I am, deign to respond
>Tells me that she's sorry she ghosted me, but believes I'm too young for her
>I'm literally 2 years younger (mid twenties) and she lives with her parents
>Part cordially.

Bro, it's okay. She obviously wasn't perfect if she didn't feel the same way about you. It's okay man. We all have our expectations, desires, and dreams!

Keep trying, and put less mental investment into the women you see. Put more investment into yourself and your passions, and let a river of mental wealth flow forth from you as you see your (realistic, measurable) goals and aspirations become former milestones. Think of what you want and how you want it.

What do you truly value?

Not to disregard OP but question.

I got bored with my gf of almost 2 years so we broke up. Sex was boring, didn't feel much for her. I found her to be very sweet and loyal. But I just lost interest. I feel mentally stable now. Did i make the right choice?

you know the answer to that. If your quality of life has truly improved since then, you do not need our validation and you are capable of your own.

you're right user thank you. i'm moving to a new city halfway across the country for a new job in january, so i'm taking it as kind of a hard reset. leaving everything here behind and starting fresh. i think i'll come out of this with a stronger sense of who i am. i just want to find meaning, but i guess we all do.

Ok OP the thing is you have to see it from her point of view. Women are really indecisive creature. She probably can't decide if she wants to continue you seeing you since things went so well last night. Trust me it sounds retarded. Why would she ghost on a relationship that's going so well. Its because she cant decide 100% if she wants to commit to you and give up some of her freedom. So OP don't feel bad. Just like Hitler, you did nothing wrong.

I never understood guys like you. Assuming you are young of course why do you give a fuck so much. When you start not giving a shit if she calls back and caring more about the actual sex then they want you more. They guy is supposed to be the one that is scared to commit, the girl probably sensed you were a needy little bitch, which you clearly are.

i'm just waiting for all of you sexy hunks of meat to give up, turn gay for me and we all just a have a ginormous mosh pit, sippin and drippin all night.

Is more accurate.

Basically OP it was probably a great, special date to you but it most likely meant little to her. Since she ghosted you I assume you met online?

If she's anything above even a 4 she gets 10s of messages erry day. I had a fat roommate for two years (admittedly she had nice tits, but she looked like a frog and was fat as all fuck) who was like a 5 at fucking best, and also did the loud obnoxious fat girl thing. She was constantly dating guys more attractive than her (7s and even the occasional 8,) who I could tell where completely smitten with her, and she'd ghost them if she wasn't completely in love with them after like 3 dates.

Put in the same situation, most men wouldn't be any better. I'm not 100% sure how we fell into this shit since we actually only make up 49% of the population, but there it is.

Hi Ted.

THANK YOU KEKSTER CRAB

meaning and purpose are sometimes not found, but are rather created through the byproduct of your actions and endeavors.. What do you enjoy doing that will be productive in 10 yrs? (not necessarily work)

That’s bullshit. Men are soft as fuck, softer than women. Just look at all the feel posting about women. They’re the stronger sex and no one can deny that.
>implying you’re any different
You might think so, but chances are you’re delusional.

Anyway OP. That sucks man, shit happens. Time to move on and pick em better next time. Sounds like she was being cordial, but ask yourself this. Was there a connection between you two or was it just your desperation clinging onto her friendly behavior. I think if you’re honest you’ll realize you two didn’t like each other that much, she just did you a favor by bouncing.

There are a lot of women out there OP, a lot who will love you and desire you for the flawed human being you are with all your positive traits and demons. Take it easy brother. She’s out there waiting for you.

You are judgmental and have a sense of grandiosity that is obvious, even through your brief snippet of text.

What kind of retarded question is this? There are millions of possible reasons. Trying to figure this out is just gonna end up with you having some sort of complex or insecurity that’s not necessary. People are annoying and have stupid justifications for things, just move on. There are way too many girls in this world to let your ego get hung up on one. As long as you’re not doing something glaringly wrong, who cares basically.

Its likely she lost/broke her phone or charger. Message her on fb, your first instinct shouldnt be ghosted.

The thing is punishing yourself for being needy is dumb. Some dudes want more attention from their chicks and others wanna be left alone. Just find a chick that wants to give you that attention. There are tons of chicks in this world that love smothering their dudes. If you chase a thot and act surprised when she behaves like a thot, who do you really have to blame? These threads are always some guy putting a chick they barely know on a pedestal, getting played, and then bitching about how all girls are whores, leave your bubble, get the fuck off tinder for love and go outside and start talking to chicks. Finding someone worthwhile is a mixture of luck, patience and adversity with a whole lot of introspection thrown in. You’re gonna doubt yourself etc etc but the moment you become a bitter pessismist you might as well just start casually fucking because you’re just shooting your self in the foot. Man up, find out what you want from a girl, and don’t stop searching or settle until you find it. we’re all gonna make it.

>Ask qt on tinder out on date
>Date goes ok, we have surprisingly a lot in common
>She's my type, I'm hyped as hell, this sort of thing never happens to me
>At end of the date she smiles, gives me a long, tight hug and we depart
>Ghosts me immediately afterwards
IF YOU WEREN'T INTERESTED WHY DID YOU INITIATE PHYSICAL CONTACT?

happens to me too bro

>Bring autism down to dateable levels just in time for me to graduate college
>Worried because I no longer have access to a large number of girls my age
>Hanging with my buds, one of which I jokingly refer to as my token sassy lesbian friend
>"Your still single user? You'd be perfect for my sister I've never told you about that's basically me but shyer and straight!"
>Get the crew together and we all go see Spider man
>10/10 THICC short stack, pretty chill, high autism tolerance from growing up with her sis
>Make a point to text frequently, just asking how her day's going, getting to know her, shit like that
>She responds to all of them, we chat every day even if it's just slinging stupid memes at each other
>Start hanging out and lifting every week, she wants to burn off some of that chub
>Start sharing each other's hobbies and interests
>I get her into Gunpla and we start watching Sailor Moon together
>Day of the Eclipse comes
>Through the power of pagan magiks and grade school science I take her on a picnic lunch date with homemade pin hole glasses
>If I don't tell her now I won't be able to use the Eclipse's power for another 7 years
>Tell her how I feel and manage to not drop my spaghetti
>Hold a girl's hand for the first time
>Hang out once the following week and then get ghosted
>I text her asking what the deal is
>"Sorry if I wasn't more clear user, but I don't see us being anything more than friends."
It sounds like a bad feel, and it is, but surprisingly I feel like I've grown a lot. Now it's just a matter of me finding someone worth pursuing.
>Be teacher
>The only attractive women in my field are jail bait or recently married
O-oh

>being upset that some slut who fucks after two dates with a guy ghosted you

relax OP

brehs...
the only women that really interest me are older asian women.

>usually around 5'0
>those thick asses

Good man. One step at a time.

>there are people on planet earth who would even entertain the idea of fucking that thing

Thank god I was born attractive

t. Virgin

sure you are

this has happened to me pretty recently. Hope you're not taking it personally my guy, people are fickle as fuck nowadays and social media narcissism has given people way too many options, don't stop searching.