Almost 2018

>almost 2018
>still lifting for women

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XYU1a0lTTTw
eleiseonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/The-Golden-Ratio-Mask.png
theconversation.com/why-the-masculine-face-genetic-evidence-reveals-drawbacks-of-hyper-masculine-features-22388
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He looks like half the guys you'd see in a cornerstore either buying chewing tobacco or hanging around the back selling drugs

painfully average white hick

The entire 90s and early 2000s boyband thing made girls influenced by that love this phenotype. Women like what other women like, and when you're in charge of the media you are in charge of what women like

why dont women know men like lachowski, opry, gandy and atesh? im a man and i can say with 100% certainty that they are much more attractive than this guy. does status and money affect the way women see mens faces?

cope + projection combo

because women aren't lookism autists like autists
women don't appreciate true beauty, they rather like what is approved by the current culture. You can condition women to become attracted to literal subhumans, there was some disfigured 4/10 cloud rapper (or whatever that new shit) posted around here lately and his instagram had a harem of fangirls spreading their e-vaginas for him

for the last fucking time

MEN LUST WOMEN, WOMEN LUST POWER

have you tried being tall thick strong and not overtly ugly?
its highly successful irl.

like us*

opposite

you could say because of how things are men end up lusting for power. But women don't care about looks the way we men do, nor they want to have sex for the sake of having sex.

>because women aren't lookism autists

I've never read something so wrong in my life.

>women dont care about looks

he's not Wrong though
>rat stache

i said they don't care the same way we do, dummy.

So what is different.

So, for any of you who have made it like me, do you ever consider quitting?

I'll never stop exercising, so thanks fit, but I think I'm going to start running and stop caring so much about my protein intake.

>be white
>be outnumbered ~1:10
>still most attractive despite the odds

inb4 butthurt non-#FFFFFF beings

Rich popular other woman like him=he is perfect
Same person but poor,not popular=shit

"that guy looks funny but hey, lisa wants him so... i will snatch him before her"

I blame the pill, honestly

>tfw you're a "minority" and realize that painfully average white reaches the looks threshold for 99.99% of women in the world

Once again proving that the average white hick is Chad embodied.

His self reliance. His hunting skills. His shadow facial hair and his predatory gaze. How can non white, non Hicks compete....

I'm a black city boy and I got cucked by a guy like Justin last week. Can I be helped?

underrated comment

lol at you

Lol no.

T. Hick Chad lover

no matter how much older, muscular, or attractive he gets, i can never picture him as anything other than a 12 year old tweenybopper.

Try telling us how women work after you graduate high school first.

>Try telling us how women work after you graduate high school first.

trust me man, unless they passed some really tough shit in life, the mentality stays the same

He looks like the druggie kid that was raised by a single mom. He dropped out of high school and is stuck in his shitty small town. He used to smoke meth but got clean. Now he just drinks and smokes weed everyday. He likes to hang around gas stations and his old high school football games to see if he can pick up girls. He smells of cat piss, cigarettes, and cheap beer.

woah get a load of this guy, just say white trash

It doesn't change. You can stare at tons of "fake celebrity" videos on Youtube right now and see.

youtube.com/watch?v=XYU1a0lTTTw

though there are many exceptions, the rule still holds true. Women will go for a man with money and status 8 times out of ten, otherwise expain (((Harvey Weinstein))). And no, they didn't just "get raped", they were addicted to his power and defaced themselves for a piece of the pie. Women are the textbook fame whores and that's what can turn them mega-degenerate

Sorry for the double same fag, but. This sort of desirability thing is the women dig status so much and are so disguised by virgins, because if you are a virgin you have been undesirable to other women. It's polar opposite to men who want a virgin and don't care a whole lot about status.

Not that far off desu.
>A born-again Christian, Pattie gave birth to Justin when she was just 17 years old and raised him as a single mother with her parents support in low-income housing in Ontario, Canada.

Pic related is the dad who now gets to slay 18 year old Instagram pussy because of his son.

And Veeky Forums voluntarily removes themselves from the gene pool just to taste some of that freshly used prime aged puss

Should I swipe right on a hot girl I went to high school with. We were friends in middle school. And when we saw each other 3 years ago at a party and she smiled and came up to me and talked to me.

I’m scared she’s out of my league. Plus she was Chads meat in high school.

What do you think I should do?

Are you handsome?

>still lifting for (that kind of) women

5’9 skinny and 7.5 inch cock.

I’m rated a 7/10 by /soc/ autists

I have a beautiful smile and really white teeth

I’m on antipsychotics right now so it’s hard to flirt

Yeah, you're probably okay then. Go for it man, you got nothing to lose and a girl to gain

He’s pretty handsome dude even though he looks like a bum. Y’all are just jelly desu. No pussy gettin ugly ass boi’s lmao.

False

He's alright looking but most girls 21+ wouldnt find him attractive if he had a regular job

He's a 6/10

Is this him

Only thing he has going for him is his jaw. Maybe his eyes. The rest of his face is shit tier

>I’m scared she’s out of my league.
Stop being a beta, user.

>Plus she was Chads meat in high school.
Don't go for sluts, user.

>black cope
LMAO

Average white = 9 or 10 by brown and black standards. 9 or 10 black/brown = average white guy at best.

Sorry.

he's talking about the skittles one I think

This.

Lil Xan?

If you're popular women will flock to you despite your looks, same can't be said for men. Ergo men place higher value on looks than women.

Among the reasons why that is is that women also on average have lower sex drive (a physiological fact).

This nigger can't even grow a fucking beard. His shit is more pathetic than even mine. What I like about him though is he is the perfect example for all men to see that no matter what if you are famous with status like him then you will be getting as much women as he does regardless of how much of a beta faggot you look like. He's a lot like a modern white version of Prince only Prince actually made good music.

>almost 2018
>not lifting for girls (male)

You are absolutely retarded you can be good looking or ugly completely independent of race.

I lift for men tho.

This. Half the girls twerking their asses of secretly like Clarence, and not Tyler. Once the incels get their 10th grade, they'll learn that women's preference for men are as diverse as their political opinions

not really. Certain races (like black) have typical facial and physical features that are outside the golden ration [having a giant, disgusting monkey nose] etc.

>y'all
this is a spook-free board

not the user you replied to. You're wrong, and have no idea about what golden ratio means.
Attraction is an indicator of genetic health. There are both Chinese genetic failures and winners just as much as there are attractive and ugly white people. Now, whether you are attracted to other races is an entirely different question altogether.

that's alright now tyrone, calm down

Can I get some more context on this picture?

Um, I do know what the golden ratio means. Look at the golden ratio mask:

eleiseonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/The-Golden-Ratio-Mask.png

Gonna be pretty hard to fit a negro nose into that proportion, and the rest would need to be pretty grossly scaled to fit. I'm black so I'm not just being racist for no reason.

Also, women tend to find men with excessively masculine features just as ugly as ultra-feminine features

theconversation.com/why-the-masculine-face-genetic-evidence-reveals-drawbacks-of-hyper-masculine-features-22388

And for black females (me) there are tons more factors that make us ugly like body weight, short hair, etc. and inferior to other women.

>non-#FFFFFF

>niggress
>stupid
Color me surprised.
You need to understand that there are reasons for preferring certain faces over others. We are at the heart of it only animals, and particular facial features signal to others whether we'd be a good mating partner or not. Part of this is explained by sexual dimorphism, the discrepancy in physical characteristics between males and females of a species. Its not all b/w, but more like a spectrum. big tits, wide hips, a tapered chin, big eyes are attractive female traits. There are female niggers that are prettier than you, and there are uglier ones.The same goes for men.
The absolutely retarded mask bullshit helps determine only one thing, and that is facial symmetry. Yet facial symmetry is not necessarily genetic, but indicative of a steady, stress-free upbringing and development. There are no genes that cause your face to become asymmetrical, the whole notion is preposterous.
You are part of a less developed race, thats not your fault. Other blacks and mongrels might be better looking, however, because their genes arent as shitty.
The evolutionary dynamics dont change just because we look at different races. You'll have weak and strong chimpanzees, gorillas, and yes, attractive humans and also attractive niggers. Just because other races dont like you doesnt mean there are no black people that are good-looking.

Pedophilia

>being white means women will be attracted to you
Guess I didn't get the memo

HC = home coming
anaconda = big dick
twerking on car = inversed mating ritual

look mom I know hexadecimal colorcoding #NERDGOALS #IKNOWCSS

that joker tat looks kinda sick tbqh

Lol calm down faggot

sry I got triggered because the last 3 Fs are redundant and #FFF is plenty to describe the color white. alternatively in most circumstances you wouldnt write hexadecimal code to describe a primary color like white because they are predefined in almost any context nowadays.

your autism is predefined

this is the only response to that. unless a woman grew up with a patriarch that taught her to appreciate stuff around her, or she's been traumatized through hardship, all women are biggest teenagers in the room

try walking into any workplace that is >20% female.

>brown guy coping this hard
Go on, post some more weird misshappen Jews to show how ugly "white people" are, like you always do.

c'mon that guy is objectively good looking though

symmetric, good jaw, nice lips (no homo) and he's got all that peacocking shit young girls like. older women probably wouldn't like him as much but who cares what they think.

Did you reply to the wrong post? Anyways, im white

no it was the 69nigga guy

he looks like a chimpanzee

implying he's not right

I'm white retard I just have functioned in reality with a wide variety of people outside in the real world.

He looks a bit like John Mayer. I wish I looked like John Mayer. I look like myself, unfortunately. I don't think myself is too bad, but I wish I was really handsome, you know?

Oh please not this bitch again you are mentally I'll and need to seek help rather than going further into the rabbit hole you are going down.

Maybe you are below average white hick.

>body weight
Black people can lose weight also you retard the reason black woman are fat is because of the soul food shit they eat.

Not gonna say that bieber is bad looking, but honestly coming from another leaf, guys who look similar or on par to him are pretty common. If you put him in uni and he didn't have any of his fame then honestly who wouldn't stand out much from your typical bro.

Since you are one of the only women on Veeky Forums end the argument
Is Justin bieber attractive?

c'mon, baby, The King was better looking than this guy.

Bieber canceled his tour because he's depressed about balding. The guy is in total denial, which is kinda funny since he a few years ago ripped on prince William for the same reason.

>tfw you can't keep your penis in your trousers

This all the way, finally some sanity up in this place.

Looks like a dirty monkey