>plank 2 minutes
>bench press 135 for 5 reps

tell me how strong i am guys

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TDtArt5n1cM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not strong.

You are a powerful and intimidating specimen.

excuse me but for 240lbs your bench is absolutely detestable

>random anime picture
i can tell you how gay you are

>posts anime
>is fat
it checks out

ive only been going to the gym for a month though i bet my bench goes to 200 by the end of next month maybe sooner

You're average

you guys are probably lean manlets. it's way easier for you

>6'3
>240 lbs
you're fat

I am a lean manlet. You're a fat fuck

im 6'1 170 and have long ass arms stop making excuses you weak fuck

i could still wring your neck probably

>240 fucking pounds
>Can only bench 135 for 5
You're weak as shit, and I don't mean it in the usual fit meme sense, but in the real sense.

2 minute plank is unusually strong relative to your 20 pushups and 135x5 BP

you guys hate on me yet i already see changes. My chest is wider, back already has definition and shoulders are already bigger. i'm already stronger than I was when I started by a long shot and if I keep doing what I do then there's no way I won't improve

>i could still wring your neck probably
Not with those weak ass pecs and arms

Wow. It's clear you're not strong and I think you should take these criticisms to the gym to get stronger. God speed and I wish I never see you posting here again

literal baby weight

>pretending they don't like anime

I'm 6'3" and 200 pounds. I know that I cant do 20 pushups in 30 seconds. Why is this? Op is probably a bit stronger than me but I weigh significantly less. Idk I think my form is shit but I just feel so weak when doing them, almost like my triceps are doing all the work. Anyone relate?

sauce?

He's taller and bigger than you. I suggest you pock your words more carefully because if you keep mouthing off like the pathetic manlet you are, he will submit you and force sexually humiliating punishment on you.

Dude.. come on man.. 135lb bench at 240lbs!? That's fucking awful.

I've only been going to the gym for a month.

I'm scared that you will grow into a monster. These insults have embedded a deep aggression and misanthropy into your psyche, and once you inevitably fulfill your potential and acquire overwhelming physical prowess I fear tou will abuse your newfound powers in order to degrade and injure your former tormentors.

you tou

>240 pounds
weak as shit, actually. but that doesn't mean you should give up, everyone starts somewhere, just don't go boasting about it or blaming anyone being stronger than you on being a "lean manlet".

bringing other people down to make yourself seem better is an incredibly petty vice to appease, user

everyone in here is being a cunt. don't pretend like they're not

If you ask us if you're strong and we tell you the truth, don't get pissed off at us.

Good post, but I'm irritated by how lanky the population of this board is.
The average weight on fit is like 180lbs, and this on a supposedly weightlifting-oriented board!
Don't you faggots understand how good it is to be 5'11 and 240 lbs? Fucking stop all trying to be twinks!
5'11, 240, 17%bf. Feels FUCKING GREAT. Agile, strong, lots of energy, good in fights, all you can wish for. God I hate twink-ass, insecure, cuntlapping "aesthetic" neurotics. Fucking guys in CBTs look like dystrophic powerbottoms, "should I cut"? Fucking morons.

>guys am i strong?
>"no"
>wtf fucking MANLETS

Your thread is fucking retarded, you've been lifting for ONE FUCKING MONTH and you expect some sort of a trophy and patting on the back about how strong you are? Get the fuck out of here you weak fatty, keep lifting and losing weight and Veeky Forums might one day recognize you

Shut up and give trophy, you little fagboy.

i agree, the natural tendancy of the male goals in fitness SHOULD be gaining mass in the long run, the PSL faggots spouting about "girthmogging" are kind of on to something, being larger than everyone else is more masculine. i think all the aestheticsfags are just too afraid of looking fat to properly put on weight though.

im a fucking master troll bitch, bow down

Probably have your arms too close to to your chest, work on good form before you work on numbers mate

I think Rippetoe saying a male human weighs over 200lbs is accurate. The whole aesthetics thing is total vanity and it's utterly effeminate.
And how are we supposed to win the race war or revitalize our civilization in any way, if all you see are soyboys with no secondary sexual characteristics or vain FAGGOTS like the above-metioned "aesthetics" twinks?
On a societal level we need to be robust, heavy fucking brutes to do well in the coming decades. THAT is what our male subculture needs to be. Not this gay ass bikini for men faggotry.

>And how are we supposed to win the race war or revitalize our civilization in any way, if all you see are soyboys with no secondary sexual characteristics or vain FAGGOTS like the above-metioned "aesthetics" twinks?
Post body /pol/friend

And before any cocksucker tells me to go to pol, I don't mean war exclusively in the "their tanks vs our heliocopters" sense. The tribal competition for resources, mates and cultural dominance is all around thanks to globalization, don't be naïve, faggot.

Thats Dimitry Klokov bro he is isnt some bikini twink.

youtube.com/watch?v=TDtArt5n1cM

What happened to your chest?

You’re not strong but you’re going to make it brah

I know, I obviously wasn't referring to him.

I'm half your weight and can bench much more

what advantages does being fat give you in your upcoming imaginary race war?

Kys farfuck you are weak as shit for your size

>thinks 6'1" guy should fear an incredibly weak 6'3" guy
Not him, but you're fucking stupid.

>tfw similarly broad shoulder/wide hipped frame to pic related
I mean I will never have that Arnold/Frank Zane V shape but there is still hope for aesthetics.

I'll put it this way: my self at 240 and 17% is much stonger and more resilient than 180 at 10%. It's universally useful for a man to be heavy and strong.

What's that pic?

So Veeky Forums is just preteens who pretend to lift big, navel-gazing and arguing about the social ramifications of aesthetics they don't understand in the least?

I came back to the place where I learned to lift to see if anyone real was still here and maybe post some progress pics, but this place is nothing but a cesspool of memes now...

Isn't it obvious that the Klolov frame is way, way better? As in, it's a stronger, more functional, more capable construction?
Zane and Arnold artificially modeled their physiques based on cultural ideas which came from the imagination of some artists if you trace it back. Klokov's build is the actual, real thing at its best...

>It's universally useful for a man to be heavy and strong.
if it comes at the cost of endurance and agility, no. Bearmode is fucking useless in real life if shit hits the fan; after certain amount of strength you really don't need more, your fat and excess muscle just burns more calories and exhausts you easier. What's your mile? If you want to look at peak males they're the ones with endurance for days who're still strong; they're not slow, fat larpers like you

Aesthetics is for absolute insecure faggots, sorry bud.

Ok, I may not agree with your definition or preference when it comes to "peak male", but at least you're talking function here, performance, actual usefulness dor something, not how pretty the man's tits are looking for Instagram.

being a fatass doesn't make benchpress harder.

I think you might have missed the part where he was calling all of us that.

As for me, I've never known a time when Veeky Forums was not shit. So to , you're lucky.

Endurance vs strength is a legitimate argument, performance vs aesthetics is not a legitimate argument, you see the difference?

Actual performance is "do something normally useful". Peak performance is "do that normal something useful faster and more reliably than other men, and long after they've dropped from exhaustion".

I'm all for. I work on endurance and I grapple, I agree that being an immobile lard is useless.
You can have that without being a twink though, easy. And aside from all this, people on here seem to want to be twinks for cosmetic reasons, not in order to emphasize endurance .

Lol it should be more impressive to be lean and press a greater amount of weight, are you trolling or just "pretending" to be retarded

He's a master baiter

Maybe our definitions of normal differ. I always laugh when they show special forces units in Holywood and they all have that bodybuilder-actor physique. In my experience nobody deadly looks like that. You carry your pack and kit, a 200-lb man and his pack and kit, run all day while dropping him to take the smart shots before popping him over neck again and continuing. Climb over a 7 foot wall by yourself, a 14-foot wall with a partner.

Once you get powerful, enduring, and capable, get even leaner without losing function. Learn what your body can really do. The rest is pride and status.

We're not all going to turn into special forces operators, but if the physical culture shifts in favor of being more bear mode and less faggot twink mode, I think this will have noticeable positive effects on masculinity.

strengthstandards.co

Am 6'4 230
225 for 13 reps at least
You're fucking weak

When I was 14 me and my buddies all would bench that at 150lbs. You are hella weak.

And btw
>2min plank

doesn't count if your resting on your gut big boy

200lb is still heavier than most of Veeky Forums lmao

You’re weak as fuck lol

Because most of Veeky Forums is little kids. It had honestly nothing to do with "the culture" except in the minds of tweens.

All most people really need is a father who will help them with this shit. You hit a certain age and your body blows up, every cell in your body is straining to grow unless you've been abusing and neglecting it.

Get yourself strong, pass it on. But everybody's too impatient or fucked up to do step 1, nevermind step 2.

100% this.

i weigh 135 and bench 155, been lifting for two months...

wtf does bodyweight have to do with bench?

> pushups
> plank
> bench

> no deadlift
> no squat

k

Don't ask if you can't handle the truth

>makes Post denoting objectively subpar performance standards
>gets mad when anons point out how they are objectively subpar

You're also asking us to judge your overall strength based on 3 completely arbitrary exercises. So it's pretty safe to assume that this is your first month lifting weights and you have no concept of a proper workout, also this is probably your first post ever. You should lurk moar before posting dumb stuff and getting mad

>mfw i see the number of replies to this low-energy bait

>your 1rm

It's not that surprising. Come for the 2d girl ass, stay for the conversation. The topic doesn't really matter as long as you have someone decent to talk with.

eat small boy

>decent
Damn the standards have plummeted

Why, what do you want to discuss? Or are you doing that thing where you have nothing to contribute but want to disrespect others to feel better about yourself?

Not him, but I want to discuss why twinkism is as much of a cancer for men as landwalification is for women.

Have fun, stay on topic.

I'm just saying that OP is a gigantic faggot who out no effort in his bait, and that a whole bunch of even bigger faggots fell for it hook, line and sinker.
Go back to Plebbit

Downvoted

I think we already did this indirectly. But if you have a topic, state it with some completeness and off we go.

Never been, I just came to a thread and spoke the truth. Not sure how that constitutes "falling for it". Are you the kind of person that thinks they "won" if someone talks to you? Or what is it?

>tell me how strong i am guys
You're stronger than most kids in elementary school, but for high school standards you stand right in the middle.

Also you're a fat fuck.

t. 6'6 215lb person

Don't waste your time with . A need to invent terms like "twinkism" and "landwhalification" isn't going to lead to a worthwhile exchange of ideas.

Don't touch my posts you fag

>not a single pullup
You know they're going to test you on this right?

Quality response (this is sarcasm).

I can tell you've never been in an actual fight. Just because someone is small doesn't mean you can beat him up. Go to a bjj and boxing gym and realise how fucking useless it is without training. This made up fantasy in your head of "hurrdurt me big bear strong = best" - the other guy was right about you larping

Plank is all mental game.

Dude, 20 pushups in 2 minutes is way more impressive than 30 seconds. Plank is decent, manlets don't realize how hard they are when your body is longer.

But how many chins can you do?

please be kilo

No, when your form is correct and your lower back/abs literally start shaking violently it's not a mental game. It's having a trained core.

Maybe it's a mental game if you are too weak-minded to even get to the shaking.

By the time i got to high school i could do 3x15 135. Senior i did sets of 15 between my other workouts because boredom. When they build upthe new gym(some drunk burned it down) ill start 135

i've just checked
>6'3 @ ~200
>35 pushups in 30 seconds
>plank also 2 minutes (plank is retarded btw)
>bench press 150 for 12 reps

and i haven't done a workout in about 9 months, because i had major foot surgery and my gym has literally the stairway to heaven. just getting started again. you're probably not gonna believe me, but whatever