Fuck your beauty standards

Veeky Forums BTFO

What do you have to say to this?

instagram.com/p/BX3W3LOjt1e/

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BX3W3LOjt1e/
bbc.com/news/world-42183197
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When people talk about body positivity this is the kind of thing I would like to see, not some overweight land whale complaining about her weight. what you posted op is something she can't change so I don't mind it. Just don't be fat please.

Is there a campaign about not caring about the common beauty standards/attractiveness for males and that it's okay if their jaws aren't steel and their chins aren't huge or this one of those things where women just want attention and to get a pat on the back for every little thing?

What do I have to say? Congratulations on not being a landwhale. Next time put on some clothes.

It's called having money

>instagram.com/p/BX3W3LOjt1e/
You see. It works for this bitch because even though she doesnt have any arms and legs, shes still fuckable. She knows this deep inside so she feels completely fine posing nude in the name of "fuck beauty standards". If she was a fat torso + head this would be a completely different story.

THICC

>literal fuck nugget
lmao

Is this Riddicks last chronicle?

>bbc.com/news/world-42183197

They want us to start fucking the disabled now

>no comments
Fake news

>Fuck your beauty standards

Yes, my bare minimum of standards is a girl having all of her limbs, sorry.

>standards

IDEALS
WE HAVE BEAUTY IDEALS

Fuck I hate people for not realising what we put in magazines are ideal, not the bare minimum.

Wait, she has feet? How the fuck does this work?

Hitler was right

I didn't actually expect "has arms" to be one of my standards but here we are.

would you date a penguinmode girl Veeky Forums?

>Fuck your beauty standards! Living outside the mold & loving every minute of it.

I don't get it. It's not like she chose to cut off her arms to "go against traditional beauty standards" or to "live outside the mold". Would she not rather have arms? Also, she looks like she has great tits, which is one of the biggest beauty standards there is. It's not like guys usually want to fuck a girl because of her beautiful arms.

She can never fight back or run away, so....

Should off her head too, then she can be 100% accurate.

>nubs416

Yeah, this is one of those things were I just look at her and go "Yeah okay cool?" I feel like sometimes people really wana blur that line of where "It's okay to have prefrences vs you must be open to fucking a tranny or person missing half their body."

How come theses progressists waited so long to be tolerant toward people with real body problems when all it took for some nerds was Katawa Shoujo ?
>tfw no cutie handicaped gf
it hurts

Miren that cut

shes like 90lbs of pussy and ass

I'd fuck it.

must suck to be that different. the only positive thing about it is the abundant society we live in means she is capable of living a normal life.

>numale smile

>look like an abortion
>get a bad haircut and septum piercing because fuck it now
JUST

Guys, I got a boner

please help

Tbh shed make a perfect sub.
>Literally can pick her up and carry her like rucksack not to mention you could do vertical shoulder press with her for dicc gains

>stg44
>SS outfit
>late in the war

What happened to him user :(

>The mental gymnastics to think this is Veeky Forums related.

underrated

I mean, she's still not beautiful and can't ever become due to her disabilities. That's just the truth of it, some people have terrible misfortune like her. I'm not going to be an asshole toward her and I don't think anyone should. What people call "body shaming" is only a thing if the person brought it upon herself and can still change it. But she isn't beautiful, and she should accept that as it is. Some people cannot be beautiful even though they're not guilty for that, and that's alright. They need to accept that, as do people around them. But I still won't accept down syndrome models as beautiful, since they quite simply aren't, and people telling them that are just lying to their faces while everyone is aware that they're not, in fact, beautiful, and can't be.