Why are Veeky Forums women so obsessed with showing off their bodies...

Why are Veeky Forums women so obsessed with showing off their bodies? This woman has a serious boyfriend and posts shit like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBcFfWvexQg&t=1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because she's not that serious about her boyfriend, dumbass.

As soon as something better shows up, she'll leave him.

She's waiting for you to make your move.

He's not enough of a man to assert himself completely over her.
Let's not think too hard about this basic fact of life.
Women are looking for a daddy they can look up to like a father.
This guy isn't enough of a 2nd father who fucks her

It something that makes other women jealous and women thrive for that sort of thing.

Women thrive on compliments and the hate of other non fit women

>that woman
>Veeky Forums

She always posts stuff with him too, just 2/3 of the pics are this

Yeah, like I said. This guy is not enough of a man to save her from herself.
But dump some more

you’re all wrong, that’s slut face, physiognomy. she has an unloyal nature. She looks like a vodka and coke whore from tinder. Im sorry that guy is a faggot retard, men who can’t pick out which women are attracted to certain behaviors are retarded

rofl that is what our biology wants us to be attracted to

Does he look like a cuck?

>He's not enough of a man to assert himself over her
Pure ideology
This is the biggest meme of newfags
Did you think it's still fucking 1800?
Women have the state as their ultimate mac daddy now. I don't care how much of a mr. man you are, you aren't tougher than the systemic forces of western civilization
you can't just man your way into making women behave in 2017. days are long gone

obvious troll

have fun memeing yourself into thinking you're a "real man" and waking up in divorce court lol
first you dominated her with your art of manliness
then you bend over for uncle sam lol

Yeah no, its not 1965 anymore retard. Women have become so basic and boring these days that they will latch onto any man who makes them feel "right"
They want to act on their own but they desperately need a """real man""" to subtlety enlighten them to just how retarded they actually are.
You're just not interesting enough to even understand

Hello there, visitor from incels.com
Why are neets and dyels so obsessed with what other guys' women choose to do with their bodies?

Yup he does, very childish face

Can confirm

My gf said "im doing everything i can because i dont wanna loose you"

We are on holidays (my bday) and i tried for sex got knocked back. Said she was going to wake me up with a bj n brekkie in bed. Nothing.

severe case of sour grapes

Damaged girls man, trust me, you get the ones who are fucked up enough and they'll do anything, perfectly obedient.

Sex is a 10/10 but you gotta deal with some high level psychotic shit.

True, but at least most of them won't cheat, their actually hard to get rid of even when you decide it's over.

it makes them money and it's easy.

if you got money for posting a photo of your ass online, and it took you maybe 25mins to take 100 photos and pick the best one, you would do it also.

step 1: get a ton of followers by posting sexual content

step 2: sell something to them or get a company to send you products so you can shill them

step 3: sell a fitness ebook or some kind of meal plan, coaching, 1on1 skype video sessions

step 4: clear 60-70k a year doing this, where it's basically 20 hours of work a week.

he looks 14

What's the point of having a trophy-wife if you can't show it off on the trophy-book?

Yeah, that's her body. What's your fucking problem lol? If your body looked good you could also share it or hide it as you desired.

Why wouldn't you want a girl who shows themselves off?

I dunno maybe I'm just secure in my relationship but if there's one thing that constantly reminds me that my girl is worth keeping it's watching guys try their absolute hardest to go after my girl who just comes right back over to me.

Not only am i reminded that she's desirable but that she's loyal. Let her show off; she's my trophy anyway.

Cuckold detected

>As soon as something better shows up, she'll leave him.

Watch this: youtube.com/watch?v=bBcFfWvexQg&t=1s

Because alot of women have nothing else to offer the world than their bodies.

>why are women so obsessed with showing off their bodies
are you retarded?

pertaining to what were attracted to estrogen is known to cause cheating and aggression

and theres no denying that we are attracted to it

and in an evolutionary sense it makes a LOT of sense

women are defenseless and all they have are their bodies to drag in guardians to help them carry shit and feed them

btw guy is handsome but face probably would look fat if he wasnt smiling in that pic

to add on, more masculine men prefer more feminine women meaning that the top tier alpha males are more attracted to women that have a higher change of cucking them if they were to find someone better than him

Sad. She's little more than your standard attention whore with ash average body. This is a lot like those who have a mediocre education and moderate intellect who write blogs. Slightly above average plus social media means you're going to get that attention. When it comes to women using their bodies, it's actually so pathetic because they're competing with so many trailer trash, daddy issue stripper types that they don't even realize they aren't unique, special, or likely to be regarded as a human being by any self respecting man. At best, she'll be a self centered fucktoy until about age 35 when her assets will rapidly devalue like a bad day trading investment.
Women with class attract and keep men. Ass shaking whores last about as long as their attention getting scheme competes favorably with all of the other twenty something whores.

wtf they look like roasties but aren't

good shill

Nice try, incel.

Sucks to be you, fag

>Why are Veeky Forums women so obsessed with showing off their bodies?
>On a board where people have constant CBTs and body pics is your main value followed by strong lifts.
Really activates the almonds

Question
When I get abs, would it be slutty to post a pic of me in sports bra and kickboxing shorts to facebook?
I've never had a flat stomach and used to be chubby, I'm skipping the flat stomach phase and going straight for abs (got 2 blocks defined already). So I'd be proud af if I got all 4 or 6 depending on my genetics.

Depends on what you consider slutty, and why you're afraid of being it.

If you don't have the confidence in yourself and your moral grounds for doing it, then don't do it. Personally, I wouldn't have a problem with it within reason.

I'd say that posting body pictures on facebook shows that you are a narcissist, whether you are male or female. People are going to realize you've become fit even if you have clothes on in your pictures.

>Why are Veeky Forums women so obsessed with showing off their bodies?
For the same reason fit men are? What kind of question is this

You have weird values.

It’s the Female sexual dynamic you faggot

Keep thinking you're not getting cheated on, dipshit

Possibly. In the right context, such as being on the beach, I don't think it's weird. But posting a body pic in the mirror is pretty shallow.

Not really, I've been small for a few years now. They know I'm not chubby anymore, but in clothes they can't see whether I'm skinny fat or fit. They can't see whether I have abs or whether I have an overall well developed back.
I'm still wearing clothes, not as if I'm naked, I just want to show I don't have a skinnyfat stomach once I get proper abs. I admitted that it is for pride reasons, which is slightly narcissistic maybe. Though why is posting selfies of your face, something you haven't worked for, more permissible than something you worked for (a muscular body)?

I just wonder where the line is. When does an innocent progress picture get slutty? I was planning to just post one of the pics that usually get taken of me during training once I get the confidence to train in a sports bra like most women do during kickboxing.

I thought ''kickboxing shorts and sports bra'' kind of made it clear that it wouldn't be in front of the mirror, but likely a pic at weigh in or during training...

Posting one pic like that is fine. Nothing wrong with being proud of what you've achieved, just don't be a whore and you're all good.

Why are the incels in this thread asspatting a whore

this

Then I don't think it's shallow.

I'm not that first poster, but okay I will. You keep on being a loser I guess.

Because they're women and thats what the girl brain does

What the fuck does that mean you projecting virgin faggot?

Go back to Saudi Arabia Ahmed.

I'm not that guy you're replying to, but guys with your cockiness are the ones that gett cheated on fastest

Even when she's 35 and looks like arse, she'll still have an unlimited amount of thirsty orbiters pining for her.

You guys are your own worst enemies... you cry and whinge about how bigger whores girls are these days but the second you get on social media you're salivating over them like morons.

Thanks, America... I think I would have preferred if Russia won the cold war desu.

Because they are so insecure about the fact that they have nothing else to offer with a basic level of value. Without their bodies, they are nothing.

I honestly like the slutty aesthetic, but most people think it comes with potential baggage.

Forgive me, you seem to be using "slutty" in a sort of immature high-school-y kind of way - fair enough, but it's not really how I use the word.

Really you're talking about your perceived status within your social group and their value system, which is something you have to observe and negotiate carefully from within, at risk to yourself.

There's no "innocent vs slutty", really. You already are yourself, your friends and acquaintances already have their opinions of you. Even being afraid of being slutty is a move, even when it's legitimate.

Really just be aware of what if any kind of backlash you might expect, and be ready for it mentally and with a plan to come out looking like the winner. Fuck everybody else, get fit, make and keep friends, and only burn the bridges you mean to burn.

Whatever gets you to sleep at night. :)

>obsessing this hard over some thot posting pics of her ass and her bf on the internet

You will never make it while you care about shit like this. Better yourself, concentrate on yourself and the roasties will come.

Same goes for you. I guess ignorance really is bliss.

Or delusion, in your case.

That was a fast reply.

is she from norcal?

Guys do it too. Grow up kid.

Yeah, cause fit dudes don't attention whore at all. There's a lot of reason to modern women, but this isn't one.

Because it impacts my cultural values/views/ and enviroment impacting my kids and nation which i want shaped accorxing to my beliefs duh. How do you not know this.

>incel
>kids
>nation
Try again.

Looks like a nice dude, honestly.

You can't even get a gf. How are you going to get kids?

Let me guess, you're the kind of person who looks right at a text you just got, but waits three hours to return it so they'll think you have a really exciting life?

Nope

Maybe she doesn't want to suck your disgusting dick because you feel you're entitled to sex.

Then she shouldn't say she's doing everything she can, should she?

And yes, people ARE entitled to sex - and this includes females! So how about you fuck right off.

Whoever he is, I hope he and his girl shape up or they both find people better suited to their needs.

Being a nice person is considered beta on Veeky Forums

Rapist detected

>And yes, people ARE entitled to sex - and this includes females! So how about you fuck right off.
Not him, but would you care to explain that?

Are you unironically calling someone a rapist for saying that people are entitled to sex?

Yeah, I'm aware of the autism filter.

>someone can't get sex
>but is entitled to it
Do the math, fucktard.

>people ARE entitled to sex

>western civilization
>womens rights

No.... no one is entitled to sex. You should like a rapist user. You're going to realise one day that no matter how much you lift you're still going to be a piece of shit and there's nothing you can do about it.

Do you not know what entitled means?

Does someone with a monetary entitlement who can't get it automatically become a thief?

Stop faking it and read some books already, will you?

then talk to her about it, if she doesn't change just drop her

I repeat, everyone's entitled to sex, just like everyone's entitled to a fullfilling career - but these things don't just drop out of the sky, you have to go get them, and follow society's rules while you do so.

Man, you people are such morons lol.

I don't think you understand the definition of entitled

read

To feel entitled to something, my foolish friends,is to feel like you deserve it, and that it is desirable. It doesn't mean that you feel that you can break the rules to get it.

For instance, a person may feel entitled to a fair trial in many cases - but this does not mean they are willing or capable of bribing people to ensure that they get one. They just feel like they deserve one; whether they pursue it or not, and what means they use to do so, is an entirely different matter.

Get ready for school, that GED is waiting.

>Russia

kys

People don't FEEL entitled to a fair trial, they ARE entitled to a fair trial, you fucking dunce asshole.

I hate what Veeky Forums has become, a bunch of /pol/ and /r9k/. Don't try to poison our board just because you failed as human beings.

You are complaining about women wanting to "show of" and what a bunch of whores they supposedly are, while literally half the threads on this board are guys taking pics of them selves basically naked for other men to "mire".

The other half are threads dedicated to put other guys down, "manlets", "hairlets", "wristlets" and "whatever-lets" threads. This boardi supposed to be about self improvement but this site has rapidly gone down hill the last 3-4 years.
If you are so miserable just go back to sabotaging your own lives and take your negativity, cuck/incel and race superiority and don't try to bring the rest of us with you.

Shame on you fit.

and now?

>posting LS
She gets exposed on /pol/ for being a jew with a muslim bf larping as a tradthot so you shill her here? Pathetic.

You can FEEL cold, even when you ARE cold. Feelings exist.

You really are a moron, aren't you? I won't even get into the deeper analysis of the question. You're clearly out of your depth as it is.

Don't blame them, most people don't really know what words mean anymore. A lot of people use "feel" to mean "isn't really but I have an emotional investment in it".

>To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand entitlement

A good Veeky Forums culture is about giving credit where credit is due; anonymous culture never was a good fit for that.

Person who brought up entitlement used the word "are," not "should feel." Stop being irrelevant