/fph/

Fat Privilege Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=to7BMBJR9P4
youtube.com/watch?v=rWZbdSl2ZU4
youtube.com/watch?v=iTuVYNlUrbg
imgur.com/a/jmGun
youtube.com/watch?v=yxk7pLPECE8
worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-breaks-into-a-burger-king-and-drinks-gallons-of-deep-frying-oil/
thegoldwater.com/news/2659-Man-On-A-Diet-Breaks-Into-Burger-King-And-Drinks-Gallons-Of-Deep-Frying-Oil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bulking tips:
youtube.com/watch?v=to7BMBJR9P4
youtube.com/watch?v=rWZbdSl2ZU4
youtube.com/watch?v=iTuVYNlUrbg

imgur.com/a/jmGun
The league of fatties comic.

I don't even think I eat that much in a month

At what point do you just give someone the bullet? I think the moment your shin fat becomes your new feet is a good starting point

someone post the /fit version

Not my proudest fuk

Is that Randy Marsh

Bet yer a Protestant.

Stealing? No dignity!

Pfffttthhiiicccc

Is anyone else here astounded by how long some of these beasts can live? The human body is truly an amazing organism.

Well this is actually a medical condition you retard

freedom wings

Based.

to be fair those are average americans

The covenant failed to eradicate the flood on Earth

Meh. She really isn't that bad.

>crazy eyes
>autistic looking spawns
>not bad
c'mon now user

what the puking fuck can you drink oil, that much oil. not even deep fried greasy shit fries, but oil.

I don't get it.
The left one is about 6 months old whilr the right one is just a few weeks. She has plenty of time to get her shit together, but sadly she isn't planning to.

It's not about how bad she looks, it's about her message.

>he doesn't consumes oil, the very thing that gives power to trucks
It's like you don't even want to lift

>hanging huge gut
>not bad

LMAO

App?

this cannot be real

It isn't. It's physically impossible to fit 25 gallons into your stomach. The volume of a normal person is 19 gallons (assuming 70 kg bodyweight, and a density of 985 kg/m^3).

the virgin cripple vs the chad fatty

Monsters on mobility scooters (or not leaving the house at all) make normal fatties seem meh.

RIGHT BABE?

My fatfuck roommate who spends every night drinking and high on coke is snoring like a buffalo so I can't go into the living room or I might actually kill him/it. I just wanna do my physio and play The Witcher

????????????????

brainlet. Yes a scale is an objective measurement method, but the meaning of the result is up to interpretation. If the scale says you are 200lbs heavy, is that good or bad? It's up to interpretation. It depends on so many factors, like sex, height, body fat percentage, etc. The scale doesn't tell you whether you're healthy or not, it just tells you your weight, that's it. Some of those women in the picture don't even look *that* heavy.
They are not saying "i don't want to accept the reality that i am fat".
They are saying "i am heavy. so what? elephants are heavy too and they're doing just fine"

But he got fatass power.

the one the left would look perfect if she wore less, or no makeup and tried to give a more genuine smile

i have bad news for you, man.
you are stupid.

>If the scale says you are 200lbs heavy, is that good or bad? It's up to interpretation.

Whatever the interpretation, the scale is not at fault for it, it just displays reality. Shouldn't they, then, blame said interpretation instead of the scale?

If you can call that "living" ...

youtube.com/watch?v=yxk7pLPECE8

>added a whole new panel for "who it's part of" so you could add manlets
how the air down there, little guy?

Kekkles

Haven’t played left for dead 2 in years

>don't realize how beautiful they are

You can turn an amorphous blob into anything. You can't do that with normal people because they'll always look like people.

Shart
In
Savanna

F

She even runs in the end.

You son of a bitch delet this right now

based grandma

Old people really are based. they tell it like it is 110% of the time.

worldnewsdailyreport.com/man-breaks-into-a-burger-king-and-drinks-gallons-of-deep-frying-oil/

thegoldwater.com/news/2659-Man-On-A-Diet-Breaks-Into-Burger-King-And-Drinks-Gallons-Of-Deep-Frying-Oil

oh boy,this could be real

Is that a fucking JoJo reference?

Thread theme.
Just some dude talking about the fatty,shockingly comfy.

Fuck, granny is a savage

girl cant be more than 250lbs, guy must be weak as fuck.

Yeah, but if you think about it, something like that isn't going to be stable/ergonomic like a bar or a rack. She'd most likely wobble about and he'd fuck himself up while trying to carry her and maintain his balance.

He could've puked it up and resumed drinking, it's still fake tho

Testicular radiation exposure is no joke

>on a flight
>notice a scourge of three fat cunts behind in economy
>each one easily 300+
>the noise is like an orchestra that decided to use every instrument as a percussion one
>they’re whining to the crew and trying to get a free upgrade
>crew is having none of it, insisting they have to pay
>for the rest of the flight I have to hear their whining, and the sound of their valiant seats holding the line
>mfw I realise these shitbags deliberately booked those seats they knew were too small for them in the hope of bullying their way to a free upgrade
Glad those sacks of shit had to suffer what normal people do in their presence for four hours

Gonna be real, the actual "excuse" for the chick on the left is probably money. But she should've sorted that out before she had kids so fuck her.

Those firefighters are better men than I

Nah, those are fatasses claiming to be thin and athletic when they know for a fact that they are not.

BY THE DAWNS EARLY LIGHT

Maybe you could use dead fat people to generate electricity. Considering how much energy they must be storing

>their valiant seats holding the line

Not very fast though

Hopefully they all sat in the same row so as not to inconvenience anyone else.Anyone who flies regularly knows that being stuck next to a fatty is the worst possible situation on a plane, I'd rather deal with terrorists

this girl lost about 400lbs. still a fatty tho. Amber Rachdi

She have loose skin, its not fat

Nice work user. Righteous upload.