How do I achieve Boone mode?

How do I achieve Boone mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/top/
youtube.com/watch?v=I-3c1a9cLL8&list=PL0E5E8CA384409B11
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just lift 3 times a week and get a tight t-shirt. Done.

Have you wife kidnapped in the middle of the night from your apartment while you're at work, sold into slavery, raped and murdered.

Be a whiney rude disloyal faggot whose gf is a whore x f

shoot your wife before you get cucked by faggots in skirts

>this

Be killed by bees

Kill Caesar x failure

KeKKKK looks like /r/falout is leaking boys xD

Be the best companion in Fallout New Vegas.

>implying

Kill yourself you twelve year old aspie.

uhhhh

Kill yourself you thirteen year old downie.

Rex is flimsy as hell though. On hardcore mode ill survive an encounter just for a prompt to come on screen 2 minutes later "Rex has died", or if im playing normal mode; he spends more time unconscious than he does fighting.

Only really useful thing about Rex is that he can knock enemies down.

Boone best companion
Also realistically he probably just does body weight training or a military routine

Am i the only one who liked Cass and Raul more? Boone seems just bland (tho he has his reasons) and is overpowered as shit anyway, and Rex feels like a wasted potential really.

I didn't care much for Raul just because he doesn't seem like an interesting character and he's possibly the weakest companion combat-wise. Plus either I'm too retarded to figure it out, or he has no side quest like every other companion does. At least he doesn't give a shit if you're doing a legion playthrough. Every human companion in the game hates the legion.

Boone is definitely a little OP though. Doesn't help that he's the first companion you can easily recruit, even if Cass is technically encountered earlier in the game. It's very easy to not give a shit and have Boone in the non-robot companion slot for the entire game. Biggest flaw is that he's such an NCR cuck. His side quest is guaranteed to make you a villain to the legion.

Raul actually has a hidden quest, when you talk to some old men like the ranger in the Dino motel or that elder boomer, he'll tell you a bit about his past and you can then help him decide whetever he'll stick to repairing shit or to pick up guns full time again.

Oh ok, that would explain why I've never triggered it then. I typically recruit Raul late-game, after I've already been to those places.

Kill yourself you fourteen year old spastic

Kill yourself you fifteen year old sperg

I killed the last of the Legion and that boss that replaces Caesar while Johnny Guitar was playing. Absolutely beautiful.

The absolute state of this board

Put on merc grunt outfit x1

cass is mai waifu

>get cucked in the endgame by some literally who NCR soldier

SAWYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

At least you're not cucked by Cook-Cook

You know Boone sniped her, right?

Wish I could live in the game tbqh

Are DLCs any good? I never played them.

Also I've downloaded it again, it's great, but holy shit the walking to do the first couple of quests got boring real quick.

DLCs are great. Honest Hearts was my favorite because it has one of, if not the coolest character in the whole series. Dead Money was my least favorite, but still good.

If you're on PC you owe it to yourself to mod it until it looks and plays like pure sex.

DLC's are god-tier, at least story-wise

Grind through the bullshit it is.

Mod it how?

go through Nexus Mods most popular, see what you like

Oh are you in for a treat. Go to nexus mods, download the mod manager, then simply download all the top mods for New Vegas and turn them on in the manager.

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/top/

Here's g0pher's old video series on how to get started.

youtube.com/watch?v=I-3c1a9cLL8&list=PL0E5E8CA384409B11

The game is going to look and play so, so much better and be much more stable with mods, it's a superior experience and worth the effort. Enjoy

Follow and 's advice. I also recommend not using any mods that add quests, characters, or "cut content" on your first playthrough. You should focus on "quality of life" mods instead, which will allow you to experience the dev's vision of what NV should have been like on release day. Pic related is my loadout right now.

JSawyer's mod is literally made by the head dev, it's the most official unofficial patch you can find. If Steam were any good they'd ship the game with that mod pre-installed. YUP is another big one you'll need. Those two, plus the crash fixer and the one that tells the game how to use a quad-core processor are must-haves, no doubt about it.

Do not under any circumstances buy the console version, especially the PS3 version.

Thanks fuckers, now I'm gonna waste hours playing the game. Performance mods look especially great since I'm playing it on a older thinkpad (c2d, shitty laptop graphics card). Do the HD textures tax the system too hard? I don't think most of this stuff existed when I first played it years ago, fucking amazing community effort

>Do the HD textures tax the system too hard?
Just give it a try, if it's too taxing it's super easy to switch off mods with the mod organizer
> I don't think most of this stuff existed when I first played it years ago, fucking amazing community effort
It really is. Only game with such a long-lasting community with no dev support is maybe STALKER. NV has been on the Steam top active games list for years now.

go to sniper school
get ptsd from a shitshow op that went bad
kill your own wife to save her from a life of sexual slavery
get more ptsd
hang out with someone who survived being shot in the head and snipe everything that comes within kilometer of the two of you because you fucking hate the world

Anyone played Dead Money on Hardcore and max difficulty? It was amazing surviving on nothing and constantly checking boobytraps

yup, it was fantastic

>not the beautiful Rose of Sharon Cassidy

How do you rob the Sierra Madre? That gold is heavy.

stealth and determination

This guy is the reason I started lifting. He is literally my idol, I was a scrawny virgin nerd when I first started playing this game and now I get poon tang on the reg.

Either you leave with just enough to run or kill everything and very slowly walk away

Be very good at stealth/patient, very good at killing/patient, or grab hardly any of it and make it barely worth your time at all.

You don't.

End your life, individual in their 4th year of adolescence who so happens to be on the Autism spectrum.

What a coincidence, I just NV today and spent like 4 hours modding it. Any hidden gems and not too popular mods you would recommend, anons?

Gib Elijah and store all the bars in one of his bodyparts, and carry said bodypart until you find a vendor.

Dust

Fuck man NV was my favourite game of all time, I reckon I've clocked at least 1200 hours on it because of all the 100 plus hour playthroughs on Xbox then PC. Everytime I play it now I can't really enjoy the game without question mods which is a shame. Also, red lucy would take it up the batty.

cass + ED-E master race

Deplete all of your life sources you mildy pubescent individual who suffers from far too many social disorders.

fuck why did I never think to do that

raul is were its at. having him on makes your Equipment break down less faster.

>there fags out there that turned him into gay cowboy.

>thats not arcade

he gives you a suit of Power armor. cant be more bro than that.

sold her drunken whore ass and turned her into ash.

But that's completely unnecessary when you have Jury Rigging (which any player who isn't a mongoloid will have at level 14)

WHY DONT YOU GET IT!? YOU SUPOSE TO LET IT GO! DONT DONT LET GREED TAKE OVER!

>he did not go 10 STR and 10 END, punching his way to vegas

CO MON!

>not having 1 INT so you can spend more points on something else

u verily stupi senpai.

honestly

Partake in the fatal act known as suicide please, person who has lived in this plane of existence for a period of time refereed to as 15 years, or 1 & 1/2 decades.

If there's one thing we learned from New Vegas, it's that Bethesda needs to get Obsidian to make ALL of their games.

If there's a second thing, it's that Obsidian needs to stop killing us with PC only isometric nonsense and make genuine Triple A tier games.

OFFICIAL NEW VEGAS COMPANIONS POWER RANKINGS (Non DLC)
1.) Raul the Ghoul
2.) Rose of Sharon Cassidy
3.) Boone
4.) Veronica
5.) Rex
9001.) The senile nightkin
9002.) The literal fag with the dumbest name in the history of fiction.

OFFICIAL FALLOUT 4 COMPANION POWER RANKINGS:
1.) Cait
2.) Deacon
3.) Who the fuck cares about the rest? That game kind of sucked shit anyway.

>Doing the NCR ending

What an unspeakable faggot.

Wildcard4lyfe

Yeah
You might even say he
>murdered
her

I don't want to live in any game where every toilet is broken.

It'd also probably be hotter than Satan's asshole in a post-nuclear-apocalypse Mojave two hundred years in the future.

Lily is just a nice grandma, she deserve better.
Arcade is just there so I can get some sweet enclave power armor.

Fallout 4 have some nice companions
>Nick Valentine
>Codsworth
>Danse
If only ADA from the Automatron dlc was more developed, she is a cutie

*angry beeping*

Carla,

If you're reading this, then you know. Sorry. Wanted to make it back home to you.

The pension won't be much but it should help you and the baby get by. Want you to remarry when you meet the right person. Don't want you to have to be on your own.

Not sure the right way to say how I feel about you. Think you know already, though. Always seemed like you knew what I meant, maybe better than I did. Wish I was there with you now.

There are things I couldn't tell you. Tried. Whatever you learn over time about my service in the NCR, hope you can forgive me.

Lastly, know you were against it, but if it's a girl, want her to be named after her mother. Know it’s playing dirty to win the argument this way, but too bad. It's worth it.

Craig

I wanna fuck the MK II stealth suit

Swap Veronica with Cass and you're right

But the entire time you did

>His side quest is guaranteed to make you a villain to the legion.
Good
I don't love the NCR but they're miles better than the legion.
>tfw you will never be one of the boomers
>you will never fly free over the post-apocalyptic hellscape of the mojave in an old ass bomber

>>tfw you will never be one of the boomers
"Hey you savage outsider, I fucking hate your kind, but btw fix all of my shit"

Nah, the Boomers are horrible.

>when you realize you were inside her all the time

You did it to curry favor with them. They also have a good fucking reason for hating outsiders, considering that half of the mojave is run by cartels and raider gangs, and the boomers have isolated themselves long before the NCR or the legion showed up. Considering the legion would just enslave them, there's a good reason for their shoot-on-sight mentality.

Obviously the most alpha choice is going along with House and befriending all factions and doing all dlc before betraying everybody, hijacking an orbital space weapon and ruling over the Mojave with your followers and a fuckton of robots and the big empty at your disposal.

>1.) Raul the ghoul
My nigg--
>9001.) The senile nightkin
NOW WAIT JUST A SECOND YOU FAGGOT SOYBOY KEKOLD

Consider being injected with cyanid you youthful entrepreneur.