Onions

I want to start eating more onions but i'm worried that i'll smell worse than an indian. What should I do?

Go fuck youself retard, just brush your teeth if you're scared of your pansy breath. How do you think Shrek got to marry Fiona while still eating onions? Watch Shrek 1 if you need more information

I'm talking about body odor not oral

It's a meme, eat those onnies

Fuck you, you little pussy bitch. You never gonna make it with such a weak pathetic attitude. You already smell bad and no one likes you so how the fuck could onions make you any more disgusting than you already are

Smoke some aromatic pipe tobacco, wear some deodorant and or cologne, take a shower, hit the weights, have sex, get a clue.

Indians do not smell like testosterone, Onionmen do.

Indians smell because of their genetic differences not their diet.

There's a difference between smelling like onions and smelling like shit covered in curry powder.

They’re also cheapskates and wash their clothes like once a month and don’t wear deodorant

>citation needed

OH my God

People might notice you've eaten onions but it's not going to be an overwhelming stench so it doesn't matter. People have been eating onions forever. They're not some kind of exotic food that everyone is going to be confused/repulsed by. And if someone complains just look him straight in the eye and watch that soyboy shrink where he stands.

do you have to eat them raw or can you cook them? also link sources.

You have to insert them anally for best results. Raw if you can tolerate.

Holly shit them digits speak truth

MODS!!!
Reported!!
Enjoy your ban

>What should I do?
Become An Hero, because you're dumb and because you're a racist piece of crap.

>Do my homework for me
Squeeze them into your eyes for peak efficiency

I'm sorry pajeet.

the word of god

do ppl actually fall for this meme?

whats wrong with being racist?

>the theory of Onions boosting test is just

>a me.

>Watch Shrek 1 if you need more information
kek

Quints. Calculation:
4+3+9=16
1+6
7 the magic number
>
PROVEN

< what i'm missing out?

Raw garlic, and raw gomad

Why do you have bread? What nutrient goal does it fulfill?

The smell of onions will seep out of your pores lmao

imma need a citation for that info buddy. hard mode: no Daily Stormer articles

I don't think Daily Stormer cares about indians user.

If you have to ask you are really,really stupid.

some user tested his t levels about 8-10 days ago and posted his results on here, he said he was going to do the 20 day meme and see if it properly works
I'm waiting for him to get done and post his test results, if it does work I will do it too

More like if you can't give a proper answer despite parroting anti-racist memes, you are really, really stupid.

Ok, here;s an answer for you. Only anti-social losers like you and the people on /fit and /pol and Veeky Forums in general are racist.
You have a serious mental problem and come on here to vent your "rage" about people that are different than you.
Stop being an immature loser and start acting like an adult. you will be much happier.
ib4 you are happy now, no you aren't.

I am racist. I hate you nigger.

>projecting

Why are anti-racists so cringey bros?

Sure kid.

Why are racists so disgusting? Grow-up you shitbag

Stay triggered soyboy.

>Only anti-social losers like you and the people on /fit and /pol and Veeky Forums in general are racist.
Holy shit he's far gone.
No, Karl.
Everybody's really fucking racist, only leftists act like it's terribad.

>caring about how you smell at the gym
the only girls I'm there to pick up are Barbella and Dumbella

No more. It;s pointless to argue with a brainfart like you. You are a loser and i bet you really have no friends? Protip :look in the mirror

Just a teaspoon of glazed maca

THANK YOU LORD

I started at 765 t level i have been eating a whole raw red onion a day. Since my t level is already high will this even do anything?

What is this cringy soyboy doing on Veeky Forums?

F

Has anyone here tries pickled onions? You can buy pickled pearl onions in certain stores, like some ethnic groceries. Or you can just pickle your own if you're not lazy. It seems like an easy way to eat them raw. It tastes pretty good pickled so you could probably eat a lot like this. Plus you get the benefits of fermented vegetables; probiotics/good bacteria/enzymes.

Fuck off Oat Daddy

>Specialty stores
>Merica

Every shop sells them in the uk. They are tasty af.

Also I have been onion knighting today

>Hard Boil 4 eggs
>Cut up 2 small onions
>Heat up a pan
>drop in a big lump of butter and load of cut up garlic
>Fry until tasty and pour over raw onion and eggs.

This is the next level lads, I am getting a high off of these onions I swear.

I've seen them in some 'normal' grocery stores too but yeah if you can't find them there check some Euro ethnic grocer.

THE ONION OF HIGH TEST SMILES UPON YOU.

REPLY WITH "PRAISE BE TO THE ONION" FOR INCREASED TEST LEVELS.

>incorporate onions into various dishes since learning about the rat study
>decide to try eating it raw like an apple
>irritated the fuck out of my nose and eyes
>give my face 5 minutes to get back to normal
>go cut up said onion for ingredient of snack
>start tearing up from eyes and nose like i would if i was actually crying about something incredibly grave

The onion pill is not easy to swallow

It's been nearly a week of one onion a day and nothing has changed. One of my friends who has a ridiculously good nose says I smell of "pathogens and decay". Specifically, he meant that I smelled like someone who is sick and contagious. That's it though.

Nothing has changed in terms of smell. Aside from that one incident, I smell fine.

everything except top right should be onions

stay pleb

My first raw onion, wish me luck.

I want to fuck shreks ears. Am I eating too much onion?

>Bread
>Lean beef and turkey instead of grass fed ribeye and bacon

PRAISE BE TO THE ONION

wtf im going to eat a onion now

>immediately resorts to adhom
Classic sign of a cuck

I ate an onion like an apple and 30 minutes later I was pillaging a village. This shit's insane.

Truth has been spoken this day

MAREO

S O Y

Can't refute what I said because he can't stand to hear the truth.
Classic sign of a Veeky Forums retard with no friends.

Stay retarded, maybe you won't be beat too bad soon.

You know how your body odor sometimes smells like onions? It has nothing do with onions.

I am about to make one of those

>smell like death and decay.
Good,die you useless waste of space

Hi Veeky Forums

>this smug son of a bitch eats all your onions and basically you're fucking stupid

>bread

PRAISE BE TO THE ONION

Can I chop them one day and store them in the fridge already chopped (for meal prepping) or do they lose their nutrients and shit?

LOL'd

maybe you're not used to it but raw onions chopped into strips are fantastic with a good steak. Here in Croatia there are many places where eating raw onions with meat is traditional but I started eating it raw only 2 years ago and since then can't stop, they are an amazing side dish for meat

I love them.
I love being raised in southern Germany.
We eat onions every day with our /BROTZEIT/

also, prickled onions can here easily be bought for like 1€ or even less.