who are they?

>meat eater body

dont you even try, Veeky Forums?

standard vegans

Source that these three are vegan.

typical vegan body
meatcucks btfo
hahahahahah
i cant wait to have a thread where everyone pretends to give a shit about what other people eat
oh boy i cant wait to press f5
>libcuck
>/pol/tard
>soyboy
>eating meat 2017
>being a faggot
2000000 results found

reminder that they're DYEL now and still get 10/10 girls easily
it's all genetics

yeh i wwenmr frr4e0op, liolke 2+0 pÄervwemnrt nbf tro like + jkui8sy buy wquirrtinjgm nesamn

Far right has tren nips

ive never actually seen a person that looks like this in real life, do they actually exist i sometimes wonder?

>the guy sticking his tongue out
why do people do this

>Roiders body
ftfy

Vegan + steroids good

Natty vegan is the worst possible bodybuilding diet and vegans need to start admitting it

kettu?

I somehow doubt injecting testosterone is vegan

youre poor, a minority or dont live in the right places then. Go skiing in some expensive ski resort and you'll want to kill yourself if you think these people are so rare
wealthy kids from good-looking parents = high likelihood of becoming attractive.

>youre poor
yes
>a minority
white but might aswell be where i live
>or dont live in the right places then
i live on a poverty stricken scottish council estate

Not him but I'm a Scot too. There are very few good looking people in the country in general (though I have developed a taste for the high street Instagram hos)

How easy is it to fuck girls at ski resorts?

well, they are there to party and have fun so obviously they want to get laid. But seeing that most of Veeky Forums has problems getting laid as is, I would strongly advise you against going to ski resorts for getting laid. The guys there are more attractive as well.
You're always compared to your competition, so maybe its not the brightest idea to go where you'll face the harshest

Give me give clear examples of NATTY bodybuilders that are significantly bigger then VG. I'll wait.

Not bodybuilders but alphadestiny, eric bugenhagen, the golden one, omar isuf, there's no shortage really

ManletsDestiny will go vegan soon.

>Vegans Bodies

>none of these men are vegans
>they are, however faggots

soy boy detected

OoOoOh u got me gOOD haha SOYBEANS amirite !

>posts pic of random Chads
>claims they're 'vegan'
>search Google images
>they're just random Chads
>no evidence whatsoever they're 'vegan'
I think I hear your mother calling, OP, she says the chicken tendies are ready.

Tren doesn't cause gyno, newfaggot

>Needing gear to look like that

Inflammatory carcinogenic meat-consumer decetected.

worst part is that I don't even know if this is bait. There are so many actually retarded vegans that there is like a 50-50 chance here that op is not even pretending to be retarded

is soy deactivating the almonds?

This is what all men would look like if Hitler had won