Coregasm

Any male fitizens ever have a coregasm? No bullshit - it literally stops me from working out my abs too much.

Comment from a reddit thread: "Direct stimulation of the muscles along the pelvic floor is most likely the biggest cause, but considering the way the nerves react and the reaction they create within the prostate, it's difficult to determine exactly what causes it. Additionally hormonal stimulus can be a factor along with your general psychology.
Overall, as far as physical cause, I'd go with the fact that "core" work engages the stabilizing muscles along the pelvic floor, these are the muscles that react when ejaculating and when you perform kegels and tantric release exercises.
I get a lot of stimulus when I do overhead squats and front squats because I focus my push from the pelvic floor and finish the lift in a chain down the legs, which is similar to how my body reacts when ejaculating. So I think observation during your next ejaculation may be key to determining what will create this reaction within your body during lifts."

Men's Health say: "....Professor Debby Herbenick, Ph. D., started doing some detective work. Through her research, she found that 10 percent of women and men have climaxed from exercising. The guys in her studies reported getting off while doing situps and pullups, lifting weights, climbing ropes, and running.

Coregasm?
MOAR LIEK KREYGASM xdddddds

Yess I was 10 and doing rope climbs st gymnastics practice but I had never cum before and thought I was injuring something so I stopped before completion. It was close though.

Arnie -'BETTER THAN CUMMING!'

Ya, I've gotten them before: from crunches, ab wheel rollout, and hanging leg raises.
When I googled it I was surprised to find out it was 99.9% a chick thing.

Yeah I had that once when my boyfriend doing hip thrust on my ass in the gym, it was very embarrassing ;_;

Remember getting one of these when I was like 7 from sprinting around my house in the rain. Never knew for years what the fuck happened

Happened to when I masturbated while doing crunches

I'm male and I come when I climb a rope every single time.

>crunches 1xCUM

only when i suck my own dick

POGCHAMP

We don't climb rope in my country and I think it might be an American thing. It's definitely in some american sitcom where somebody talks about climbing rope and it making them 'feel tingly'.

Yes. I've cum from hanging leg raises and have when I have braced my core while doing chin-ups. I've also cum from laying my lower back across my Gf's lap, stretching my core and putting pressure on my prostate. It was unintentional.

Maybe not 10% but definitely something. Nobody really talks about it - only a few threads here and there on the internet.

no but I once sneezed in the last rep of a heavy abs day and it hurt like fuck

I almost came from lateral raises

shits all connected there anyway

My penis goes straight up
Is that good or what?

this nigga got radio tower dick

How straight we talking? If you're standing up, what's the distance between your gut and the tip?

At a certain point, we need to call the mohel.

Doesn't really matter

It practically goes into my navel