"Meanwhile, on bizarro Veeky Forums"

>"Meanwhile, on bizarro Veeky Forums"

Im straight

How long do I have to stay on ending strength?

made for bwc

>pianoman is still alive

> tfw 9 gfs
How do you manage fit?

how do I achieve this?

I am happy and content with my life

Never do ES, it'll give you purely useless aesthetic gains. Nobody wants that but heteros, and you don't want to be one of THOSE people.

Speaking of heteros... I have a confession /tif/, today I was sucking off my bro and he told me he's transgender and used to be a girl.
I love my bro, guys, but I don't want to be hetero. Can I get away by just saying "no hetero" and just pretending his dick is real?

How do I achieve this mode?

If I may be brutally honest here, I don't lift for girls.

Will lifting make me lose endurance? I can't sacrifice my cardiovascular health for some useless "aesthetics"

My favorite threads on /tif/ are the Fit People Hate threads, those delusional fit fucks and their "FIT AT ANY SIZE" political movement are hilarious to me.
>tfw naturally obese
>tfw god gifted me type I diabetes from birth
>tfw muh naturally growing fauna in between my fat rolls

PPL is a great routine. My laundry list of accessory exercises with no real progression scheme really helps me get bigger and stronger faster.

>Jimmy plays VIDYA while you SOCIALIZE, Jimmy fucks his WAIFUS while you fuck REAL GIRLS

will i ever be jimmy guys?

I saw this exact same thread on /tv/ several hours ago. Why are you doing this? Are you a creepy coward?

>not knowing this is a classic Veeky Forums meme
Speaking of what's with all the Veeky Forums memes on Veeky Forums?

Im fucking angry guys. Just saw my gf mirin a manlet and his beautiful, stocky 10 inch arms. Why cant girls be attracted to us 6'2+ fit manmores? Life is not fair

On my sugar only diet rn. Putting on muscle like you wouldn't believe

Damn these ONIONS are really making me strong right now.

Guys, I'm having way too much sex. Having so many friends and success at my job doesn't help either.
How do I find a way to be alone for some time?

idk man

fitness = increasing stats

going for a sanic build right now

Some of us fa/tg/uys like to shit up other boards.

>tfw went to Veeky Forums when I cut my fat gut while trying to put on 34" jeans, 5 years ago
>Veeky Forums census says there's only 20 to 40 guys stronger than me

Hey Veeky Forums, I forgot to fap yesterday... will fapping twice today fix it or am I doomed to be /hightest/?

>tfw 6.3
>tfw woman don't even acknowledge me when a man whose head is physically closer to their heart is near