What are you lifting for?

So... Let me clear this up. Right now there are people on this board who don't think that lifting for women is a noble reason.
>women are not a reason good enough pal haha
>gotta lift for yourself haha
Uhm, do you guys know that being fit to secure yourself a woman and protect your family has always been a reason good enough for men to improve? Do you know there are people who are ready to die for same reasons because that's our biological imperative and nothing else can bring us more real, deep-rooted happiness?
>but we're not animals bro
We are, and as with all animals, the weakest do not survive for long.
>but mah sivilizaisuon
Can collapse anytime. What will be left after you, your genes, matters the most.

LIFTING FOR WOMEN IS THE ULTIMATE REASON, DUMBASS

>What are you lifting for?
Feeling better, sleeping better, having a fixed schedule, look better, more confidence, more success with women.
Only brainlets lift for one single reason.

Lifting alone will not get you women user.

Lifting for confidence and self esteem is the only appropriate method.

I also can't see how lifting for women is not lifting for yourself. You are satisfying your own bodily
needs.

Confidence is only a byproduct of being good. Or it's a delusion, not basing your motivation on objective reality is as good as "believing in yourself". Yeah, right, you can become more "confident", but any woman will see that it's just bullshit if there is no parity between your real self and the image of yourself.

Yeah retard, that's why you lift. The more you commit yourself to a difficult task, the more you like yourself when you look in the mirror, the more you set goals and achieve them; the more confident you become. Confidence is the #1 trait in a teaching women, but it also just makes you better/happier all around.

It is indeed the same thing when you refer to lifting for yourself as for lifting for your biological imperative. Otherwise...

>just bee confident
Wrong.

to please my diagnosed narcissism

Okay, you're actually lifting because you're retard. Nothing wrong here, good luck to you, pal.

Guy on right will still be better off in life if he does things that make him feel a sense of accomplishment and thus confident. He might never score a 9/10 Stacy but that's exactly why you don't lift for women. Thanks for proving my point.

Does anyone have the pic with the guy chocking the girl with just his forearm showing?

I lift so I can find her

NOTHING, NOTHING will make him stop feeling inadequate trying to "score grills teehee". A MAN who lifts for a woman takes her as he pleases. A MAN never thinks about "haha dude I did something, I am an accomplisher haha". But I guess Americans are not taught better. I recommend going back to your roots if you're white. Read about paganism.

That's actually good, my friend. Such women really open up sexually in a relationship with a strong man, and then they are easily molded into caring mothers for as many kids as you please to have.

You are actually retarded. Women are attracted to success. Success feels good. It's a positive feedback loop. This isn't the fucking days of old where you 'take women as you please' you autistic virgin

I lift for girls.
Little girls.

Success really is nothing unless you are fit to become a father. Ever wondered why there are so many women who fuck with poor as shit brutes and never abort the children? Well, that's because the "game" is exactly the same as it was when we took women as we pleased, though there are more social connotations when it comes to the modern process.

Please no

What's the matter?

Actual women of value don't fuck with poor guys. Your example makes fuck all sense because being able to provide for your family is a huge part of being able to be fit to raise children. There are countless ripped guys in my city who get nothing but white trash pussy because their personalities are awful. The key to attracting a worthwhile woman is to demonstrate that you are capable of success, physical or otherwise.

thanks

Yeah, you have to be traditional. Cultivate strength for women and family, be wise and just.

Imagine what it must be like to feel the need to make this thread.

These threads are pretty common

For uprising
>fall for the top 1%!

Because I want to

Superior model coming through.

I lift so I can't get raped again.

for the reich

Tell the story.
Uhm, look at the hips...

>lifting for women is a meme

>ummm user your chest and arms, *proceeds to lick your muscles and start moaning*

Literally this. Since I've started lifting my chick was miring me so much, and it's a pure pleasure. No need to tell you we've started to fuck more. Her pussy juice flows well now.

for when the war comes

RACE WAR?

If you nerds stick it out long enough you won't need a reason to lift beyond lifting itself.

Your viewpoint and perceptions are not equal to everyone's. Nor does that make you correct. Some people lift for themselves, others lift to help other people.

Lifting to get a gf is one thing but really so many guys do that and it's pretty shallow considering we all die some day anyways.

I LIFT
I DIE
I LIFT AGAIN

At least she is not a slut.

>what is a photoshoot

I lift so I can respect my own body and get closer to my potential as a man. By showing respect for myself and my potential, hopefully I'll show women my value as well and romantic success will follow.

Good luck to you, friend. I am sure you will get the power to bend over your dream's girl.

I don't know you tell me.

A job. Doing your job is not something to call names. How is she a slut posing in this particular picture? Are you afraid of the naked body, or do you want to shame women because that's what your patriarchal traditions are that you follow?

Just lol @ you for not recognizing beauty.

Lifting/training to be an elite martial artist. All I want in life is to fight strong opponents and train and fuck bitches and get money.

What are you talking about, peasant?

Lifting for my ego, because my wife has stopped caring about her body and my own progress. I just want mires from sluts, and maybe one day I’ll actually fuck one of them to get some action.

comrade

I lift so that I can reject women.

u mad bro?

that was a good answer

I am unironically training for the race war.

>fish on the bodies

thats fucking disgusting

It's art so it's cool.

Trying to work a family history of high Bp colesteral and stroke

strength, i want to be strong motherfucker that bends steel to his will

I just wanna get yoked

Don't really want to. Just know that I was a man and it was in the military.

Will your children get same problems?

We will raise brother

Longevity and ability to devastate if the call ever comes.

Gigi > Bella though

PROOF???

>What are you lifting for?
My own health and to set a good example for my son

I lift so my ex gf will come back and i can crush her like she crushed me
>she tried to get her mom to message me for her the other day
I feel it coming Veeky Forums, i kind of don't want it to happen because i'm afraid i'll stop lifting

I lift for Tzuyu

Because i feel like shit if my biceps won't fill my T-shirts sleeve.
I lift because that's 20% of manhood.

I lift for Anime.

And if you aren't lifting for Anime you should get the fuck out of Veeky Forums.

乇乂ㄒ尺卂 ㄒ卄丨匚匚

Yes

>white half of her vagina larger than black half
2/10 would not bang

Why do I lift?
Because I want to be someone...

Lifting for Korean qts

I'm just lifting so that my health holds together well into my 30s. My girlfriend is younger than I am and I want to make sure I don't start decaying too early in her life

jihyo a best

>your Goddess will never be this cute
Hahahaha

Getting laid is not a bodily need. You can't die from being a turbovirgin. Putting it that way you might as well say literally everything you do is for yourself because you want it.

To be a great dad to my future sons, I've worked at a summer camp since I started college and comforting a crying or scared kid is a surprisingly great feeling watching them go from sad to happy and I've wanted to be a dad ever since. And by working there I realized how depressing fat kids are, they're always lazy, sad, overly sensitive and spoiled, they throw tantrums when they don't get what they want while the fit kids actually had energy and wanted to play and run around and didn't fucking cry at the slightest loss or joke. So I want to be as fit as possible for my entire life to inspire my sons to be as fit as they can.