/fat/ Holidays Are Here Edition

Who is /fat/ for?
For /fat/fucks who want to better themselves through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication

>This is not QTDDTOT, ask questions about fat loss but use that thread for general questions

>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy (Gonna need waist/neck measurements)

>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
sailrabbit.com/bmr/ (complex)
fitnessfrog.com/calculators/tdee-calculator.html (simple)

>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php

>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com

Previous thread:

started TRT 3 months ago and binged ate 2 in a row what the fuck, I am now at 200 lbs but I look more muscular than I did 20 pounds ago which is weird, going to start cutting again tomorrow and take this under control.

this really is a life changer, not only in gym stuff but in your entire life, living as a man with low-t is akin to torture

/fat/ survey: what's your breakfast? what could you add/drop to improve it?

Three eggs with a table spoon of taco sauce.
Used to put a serving of shredded mozzarella on the eggs, but I took the 80 calories I shaved off to put into my preworkout protein smoothies.

Bowl of fiberone one with milk, half cup of cottage cheese, and an orange. Everyday for the past 3 months still like it.

297 calories btw

Black coffee with a Clementine or a banana.

>tfw you made a pact
>if your team wins and you designate that as a cheat day
>tfw on 2 win streak
>2 cheat days in consecutive weeks
if i get fatter it's because my team is doin good

the weight loss just gets harder slower the lower you get. I'm so hungry all the time nowadays compared to how I was from May through September.

C A R D I O
A
R
D
I
O

Measure your body fat bro, you might just be getting muscles.

6 egg whites and a can of tuna. Dont need to improve something thats perfect.

I ate a country fried steak from the freezer and half a piece of toast + my protein shake

I ate 5 hotwings for lunch

now I'm just sitting here

98.5kg -> 80kg

still /fat/ but its lookin better.

god DAMN it

every day

every FUCKING day I say "Ok no more today is the day i get serious" and i end up caving again

FUCK i just want to be lean

i just get so fucking depressed and then when im hungry i binge

other than the "lol it's just mind over matter" shit can anybody offer some real practical advice? I've lost over 50 pounds before but i have put weight back on over the last 2 years

i just cant get serious anymore

Got a runner's knee so I can't run or walk. Started drinking again and smoking weed, finished the week with 7k caloric surplus. This is the worst.

life is too short and meaningless to be a fat fuck

Am eating at a caloric deficit at 30% and I feel full all the time. What do you eat during a normal day?

>/fat/ survey: what's your breakfast? what could you add/drop to improve it?
>breakfast
No way im breaking my fast

just accept your life as a fat person

you'll never make it

you want to eat more than you want to be lean

Never hungry in the morning, 30 grams of protein powder mixed with milk

you can't even make it one day without being a fat fuck?

it's time to stop letting mommy make your meals, retard

>eating very little
>still manage to gain 400g today
>almost didnt lose anything these last 4 days
feeling like shit now

>tfw weighed in at 239 leaving the gym on Saturday
>lowest weight ever, down 77 pounds
>binged like a motherfucker yesterday night and today

It’s always the fucking weekend. I’ve been at this shit for nearly 10 months and I still haven’t learned.

it's the holidays user, don't worry about it

can't walk
get a wheelchair you fucking mong

>start this year at 285lbs, have probably been heavier
>currently at 235lbs, so lost 50lbs so far this year
>still don't really see any visual progress so whatever
>don't have old pictures of myself

>going through old paper work and tidying and shit
>find a sheet of photo paper that looks like the back of some passport photos from a photo booth
>timestamp is from about 2 and a half years ago
>pick it up
>turn it over
>actually genuinely get confused because I'm not sure if it's even me because of how much fat is on the face
>realise that the clothes are mine, the location listed on the print out is my local street and there's even the same moles and shit
>for the first time seeing undeniable proof that there has been visual progress
>mfw
I'm actually not sure whether to be proud of my progress this year or disgusted at myself for making other people have to look at me when I looked like that.

I think it's the latter more though.

gj keep going

Down almost 30 since August. Haven't been to serious and hope I can reach my goal weight by about March. Just wanted to post progress.

my most usual breakfast (about 5 times a week) is 85 g of oatmeal with some cinnamon, unsweetened cocoa powder and yogurt.

I bored binged today after a solid week of being down 20% below my Tdee and lifting/cardio. It's getting harder and harder to go to the gym lads

2 eggs scrambled with 2 slices of bacon crumbled in and a glass of milk. On Sundays I make a small pancake with 2 slices of bacon and milk.

If I'm in a hurry I just eat a protein bar and milk

>Don't want to go to the gym after work
>go anyway
>tfw you hear someone say "I'm getting into my summer body, I don't want to look sloppy like some of these guys who've been lifting for a long time and look sloppy and fat"
>tfw sloppy

During the season I dont worry about gamedays cause my family likes to make a lot of food and drink beer. I just eat like 300 cals less on Saturdays and Mondays. Congrats on your win bro

Thanks senpai. Things are looking good team wise. do you measure your food with a scale?

I do, but for items I've eaten a lot (milk, whey, chicken, ham) I can just spot it with my eye

Congrats man keep it up

Congrats on your superior taste in anime girls as well

>almost sub-30 BMI for the first time in living memory
>weigh-in today
>30.4 BMI

JUST