Will phenibut affect my gains?

will phenibut affect my gains?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/58p0el/overdose_died_and_came_back_to_life/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hehehe benis budd :DD

It'll give you sleep gains

if you use it responsibly no...

I took a gram of this stuff for the first time today and I turned into a social chad
was saying things I normally wouldn't say and talking to people I normally wouldn't talk to
feels almost as if everyone is your friend and there's no anxiety barrier preventing you from doing the things you want to do in fear of consequences

slightly reminds me of the couple times I took molly except you don't feel the need to dance and tell everyone you love them

Ordered some last week.. will it cure my social autism?

yes, it will improve it

I've never had any issues.

Where do I get this shit?

Pls respond

nootropic

I've been using it for sleep the past few days and it's the first time in years I slept a whole 8+ hours without waking up at all. I took some in the morning and I felt "buzzed" and relaxed. I actually felt so relaxed at some point that I started crying, although I had a cup of strong coffee an hour after taking 1g

Are you fucks memeing me or is this shit legit? Of all the nootropics I've tried, none of them have ever done jack shit, but this seems to be the crown jewel. Should I buy one?

this is what i usedbeen good so far. when i take it empty with some apple juice it works best. I take .5g at around 9Pm then another at 11PM for great sleep.

I've had hit and misses taking it an hour after eating, but it might be taking too low of a dose

Don't they sell this at the pharmacy? Don't wanna order from a jew website then get cucked by import taxes in Canada

Just ordered 25g, what am I in for?

Does it really relieve social anxiety?

Any NZ anons managed to get some? Pretty sure it's illegal here but I'm super keen to try some

where do i find gf like this?

Phenibut is the best nootropic.
It has literally changed my life and I started getting laid when I first bought it back in April 2016.
Just be careful and don't take more than 2g a week
generally keep it to 750mg per use maybe 2 or 3 times a week.
Shit can fuck up your GABA receptors and there are plenty of reports of bad withdrawal symptoms from retards who ignored dosage advice on r/phenibut

Can you list some of the ways it has benefited you? I’ve tried many acclaimed nootropics and have found them all to be nothing more than placebos.

its legit. it's not a nootropic really, more like a xanax-lite drug.

Got some through customs ordering from biovea. That was maybe a year ago

Is it gonna be banned soon in the US like kratom was?

i take this every morning including this morning
AMA

can you describe what it does for you?

Do you like me?

so many things,
mood boost
calming
reinforce positive thoughts
regulate sleep
more social
chatty
destroy shyness
more assertive
and many more i can't even remember them all
basically this will turn you into normies
and i can say it's extremely safe too, just don't take megadose daily, for daily take around 300-500mg only

it also helps with gains by stimulating HGH release
what not to like?

it's also safer than caffeine, just don't be retard and get addicted taking multi grams of this daily

i do baby
it makes you love people, just like MDMA without the neurotoxicity

Go to red supplements site and look up red monkey... Your welcome!

>just like MDMA without the neurotoxicity

I'm highly, highly skeptical but it's only 7 dollars for 25g so I'm gonna try it out.

a lot milder than MDMA don't mistake me
but infinitely safer also

I did, is this a reasonable price for it? Do you just pop one every morning?

It's what I take. It's important to keep it down to 2 days a week. I'll take 4 caps am and 4 caps pm on Mondays and Fridays.

This stuff crosses the blood brain barrier, and is really easy to build a tolerance, but keeping it at 2 days a week does me just fine. And even on the days I don't take it, I've just found it has sort of "shown me the light" if that makes sense. I'm thinking differently and it's hard to explain, you'd just have to experience it.

Price is reasonable considering the other stuff in the caps. 5htp and etc. They all sort of work in conjunction, resulting in a more effective experience. Been taking for 5 months now. It safe, effective, no sides, and I've gotten constant compliments on seeming different.

I'm sleeping better and it's difficult to say it, but this stuff has touched every aspect of my life in one way or another, and all for the better. Just don't overuse or it becomes useless!

I did some research meanwhile. Isn't 28$ for 30g phenibut overkill, or is the other content worth it? Wouldn't just phenibut alone be just as good? I can get 250-300g for 100$

I can't speak for what else is in the pill but you're probably best off taking the pure phenibut on its own, considering its $7/25g

>$28 is too much for a legal social magic pill 2 times a week

then go drop some molly then nigga just make sure you can remember how you acted to mimic the effects when you wanna be social

I find it's overrated as fuck, but still take it now and again. Especially if I want to sleep.

What happens when you smoke weed on phenibut?

>be me
>use this 2-3 times
>feel nothing
>use it before I drink
>just get sick and the worst hangover of all time
May or may not work for people. Don’t be surprised if you don’t feel jack shit

It all depends on what your after. I myself was looking for more than just the phenibut. The other stuff offers supposed better cognition, helps stimulate growth, regulate sleep etc. I decided to go for it, and have not considered anything else.

Being cheap as it all is though, you could always try one or the other across different months. I'd be curious to know the comparison, but don't want to change what I have now since its working so well. Good luck user!

I was tempted to buy one box from Red Monkey and one pure pheni from Biovita, but then i saw it was 26$ freight to EU from Red Monkey. Shipping is free on Biovita.

Holy shit batman!

Just ordered three boxes for 60$. Promo code for 15% is BVWM15 btw. (i do not work there lol)

So much stupid in this thread.

yeah it did nothing for me too

I swear Canadian Protein has been fucking out of stock on this shit for years. Where else can I snag this in Canada?

Is that you, Lucas?

not using enough

Be careful with this stuff. It feels nice but if you start taking a lot the come down can be a motherfucker. 2 or 3 day long anxiety attack basically was my experience. It was 3 years ago so I don't remember the exact dosage, maybe a couple of grams. It didn't turn me into a social magician but I guess it made me smile a bit more.

When I first started taking it I suddenly felt so comfortable around people, it was something I hadn't experienced in ages. At that time I had a lot of issues with social and general anxiety, but I was also forced to commute to Uni in crowded trains. Some days I had actual panic attacks. When I took Phenibut the anxiety was gone. I could easily make eye contact with people, smiled at them and got positive reactions back, made small talk and actually felt a desire to socialize. I remember thinking: "Holy shit, so this is what life is like when you are 'normal'? It also helped me when I had to do presentations or group work in Uni. The only issue I had with Phenibut was that it didn't work reliably, as in some days it worked amazingly well, others it just didn't do anything at all.

>It didn't turn me into a social magician
It did for me. One day I took it before I went house viewing and once I arrived at the house I realized I had to compete with 20+ people for the apartment I wanted. I talked to the guy who showed us around and managed to build a connection so quickly it felt like we'd been old friends. We stepped outside for a minute, joked around and then he was like "Look, I want you to get this apartment, let me just give house management a call". He finished the viewing, offered me a ride to house management and I got to sign the contract right away.

>use it before I drink
don't do this breh, phenibut and alcohol don't go well together at all
And yeah, it helps me get out of autismo mode. I'm approaching grills way more now and helps me kick ass professionally

I didn't notice any negative effect by combining the two.

Is pic related good?

Is this shit like kratom?

I can vouch for the powder form. You should try it and let us know.

If everyone could speak about their experience we could possibly get a small general thread going, maybe an "alternative" supplement general if that makes sense

>he's taking drugs that recently came on to the market and haven't been fully understood and fully researched yet
I pity the fool

yeah they're are good, i bought one not to long ago and it works pretty good.

I use these and take about 5-7 of them for a dose (I'm 185 pounds). They work really well for me. Also you can use promo code REDDITS for 10% off.

Just vape some weed. It makes my social anxiety go away if I stay calm

>been in use in Russia for decades
>numerous studies
>extremely similar to drugs prescribed in the US such as gabapentin and pregablin

>reddits

its like you want cancer

It's not a new drug, it's a Soviet-era invention that isn't ever going to be researched extensively since it can't be patented by anyone with the means to do so.

However, it's close to other GABAergics that have been studied and approved, particularly pregabalin (Lyrica).

People are using it because they can buy it online for cheap (unlike the approved stuff).

>Just do some weeeed maan

>not researching the history of the drug
>literally a bunch of studies saying it is neuroprotective unlike gabapentin or worse pregabalin
indeed i pity you nigga

Phenibut is in a medkit of Russian cosmonauts for many decades now

kratom isn't banned yet except for in a few states

No. Stop shilling shit for normies to abuse so it gets banned

No clue what it would due to your muscle gains but for social gains it is GODLY. I took it first time 1g on an empty stomach and was just "on" all night, smiling and socializing with people youd normally never talk to, etc etc.

Do NOT drink alcohol with it, you will get fucked up and possibly die.

With pheni you'll be such a social beast you won't need it

reddit.com/r/Drugs/comments/58p0el/overdose_died_and_came_back_to_life/

Is it really unsafe to drink and use coke at the same time? In college everyone fucking did that.

It's dangerous in the sense that using stimulants and depressants is really, really taxing on your body. There's also the danger of the coke keeping you sober, so you drink more, and then the coke wears off and you're absolutely plastered, risk of alcohol poisoning, etc.

But otherwise, it's fine. Everyone does it. Just don't be retarded.

The only drugs you absolutely shouldn't mix are painkillers or benzos and alcohol. But then again I've had amazing nights with a few beers and a perc. So what do I know. Just don't be retarded and you'll probably be ok.

Metabolism of both ethanol and cocaine produces cocaethylene which is a dangerous metabolite that is much more potent than coke alone and is potentially toxic to the heart muscles and has an increased incidence rate of 'immediate death'

Thanks for the info, going forward I'll be more wary. I was just surprised to see that because it was par the course when I was in college. I think most people considered it like mixing caffeine and alcohol.

How are you consuming it? It tastes so god damn awful, there must be a better way

you could parachute the powder

>get thin napkin or toilet paper
>rip off small corner, enough to hold powder
>place powder on paper, ball up so all powder stays inside
>take it and wash down with water quickly

easiest way

Best place to order from in Canada?

First time i read about parachuting i thought i don't understand correctly since i can't believe people eat toilet paper

just make some really sweet lemonade

>parachuting 2+ grams

drink it with water, dont hold it in your mouth, just swallow it instantly. Orange juice works pretty well too

isn't sub-1g the recommended dose of this shit? i thought you weren't supposed to go beyond 2g per week

same as eating pill casing. it all dissolves in your stomach anyway

You mean capsule right, it is made of gelatin or veggie fiber and made for consumption
How is it the same with paper made with whatever chemicals or coloring that's made to wipe your bunghole?

bro a square inch of thin paper isn't going to do jack shit to your digestive track. you don't have to use toilet paper. use a one ply napkin if you want. i've used paper towel before. it's all fine.

Not everyone follows the recommended dose
People think megadosing phenibut is the right dose and freak out when they have withdrawals

I mix with apple cider or grapejuice. Never water or milk

Yes I got it ordered online no problem, so did my mate

I've been taking about a gram a day for 5 months.

The sleepy "benzo high" goes away pretty quickly, but the anxiety reduction seems to be functioning. I sleep pretty well.

It hasn't harmed my gains at all. I've made massive strength gain in the time I've been on it.

are you concerned about dependence? People really seem to emphasize how easy it is to get hooked.

It is a GABA agent. Long term use will cause some level of physiological dependence, that is just how it works. Suddenly quitting will cause withdrawal symptoms.

But thats only a problem in my opinion if you are constantly upping your dose. I don't really see the problem with taking a gram a day as long as you stay at a gram a day.

yes they're good. i use same exact one

I took about 5 grams and just felt dizzy. I felt the effect the first time when i took just 2 g but now its like whatever.