Why is she so perfect brahs

why is she so perfect brahs
>not useless instawhore, legit lifter
>doesn't look like these anavar sloots with ripped muscles, still fem
>QT3.14AF

youtube.com/watch?v=24QTazGudMY

Yeah but Spanish women are insane by default.

Mattie Rogers is far superior.

Es feísima, cabrón.

>t. chico soja

100% true

LOL mattie gets outlifted by 58s

Au pal gym o qué, tetes?

Speed lift screeches?

>sloots

You have to to back

She's an olympic medalist at 69Kg so that's exceptionally not true, faggot

>32 years old
>no children

She cant even 4pl8 squat

Shes prolly sterile from all the anavar at this point dude

I always wondered how aren't they snapping their shit up? Look at the elbow here, if you extend your knee that much you're fucking done for so why is elbow different?

someone snaps their shit up every olympics. google image search you some snatch elbow breaks

Female elbows hyperextend naturally. weird shit goes on in their shoulders too, some people think that's why they are so competitive at Oly lifting. women get much closer to male records than they do in PL

and american girls arent? any women from Western world is insante, well, every woman is insane

Lidia parece maja pero es un poco choni

that's just what some people's elbows look like at full extension.

>roastie Olympic athlete
>pure

kek

This. I think we've all heard the tales about the olympic villages and their need for thousands of condoms.

I dated a weightlifter once. Horniest girl I have ever seen. We had to fuck minimum 3 times a day,usually more. sometimes in public because she couldn’t wait. To think a lifter is pure is laughably naive

made for bcc

>not useless instawhore
She does have a IG where she non stop posts selfies of herself doing nonsensical shit. As much as I like her she is mostly definitely another instawhore. A admirable instawhore but a instawhore nonetheless.