What’s the verdict on cannabis according to Veeky Forums

What’s the verdict on cannabis according to Veeky Forums

As long as you aren't a stupid mong and can practice moderation it won't really affect gains
Terrible for cutting though

Any time I smoke I feel all the dirt and grime on my body and I shower once and wash my face at least three times. I always still feel grimy and end up trying to unclog every single pore on my face. For this reason, I don't smoke no mo'

I can't smoke without my lungs feeling like they're on fire. For this reason I'm out

Does it actually affect weight loss or is it just because of the munchies?

I think it's just the munchies, but I haven't read up on any studies or anything
Definitely killed my cuts back in college before I quit though

Ditto. :( . Has any body had any experience with tinctures? I dont want to try edibles because I’m on a cut and also have binge issues. A gummy bear could launch me into a full on binge. I can’t even keep cough drops in my home. Feels bad man

it actually benefits weight loss, faster metabolism

ITT soyboys

I'm on a serious cut with fasting and I smoke weed in the evenings. I don't get the munchies so I should be alright. I just need to get a vape instead.

Bought some oil for my mom's arthritis, hoping it works for her. But you can just eat the stuff instead of smoking it, you'll get more out of it.

Regular use is for pussies that can not deal with life's problems. Crutches are for those that lack willpower. Those that lack willpower will lack gains.

Toughen the fuck up and stop smoking the herbal jew.

Damn, I thought I was the only one. My hair feels so extremely heavy and dirty every time. But what does it mean?

Unironically this, but less edgy

i vape about 2-3x a day and stay high all day off very little weed or wax

Vape it. Marijuana is versatile.

smoke hurts your lungs
do edibles instead
or don't do it at all, because long term use will result in addiction and depression. I mean, I'm not saying that you can't have fun, but don't be a dude weed lmao faggot every day of the week.

I mean yeah, but what if you just like being high and you're not depressed?

This.

Just don't smoke it (I prefer vaping) every night or most nights, it will affect your deep sleep.

420blaezdit like a faggot in college, now I maybe smoke it once a month. i like setting aside a night to roll a joint, get takeout and watch Netflix or make music. I really hate regular use, it can worsen depression and anxiety and make you perfectly content with doing nothing. some people I went to school with are living time capsules, still smoking every day and working the same shit dead end jobs. moderation is the key, no reason you can't enjoy it every once in a while