Can I get the quick rundown on finasteride? My hair is starting to thin and I notice a bald spot

Can I get the quick rundown on finasteride? My hair is starting to thin and I notice a bald spot.

No meme answers like it will make your dick stop working or that it's better to be bald.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seriously you should just buy clippers from the store, shave it shorter and embrace it.
I've been noticing my hair thinning for a couple years (only 22 years old now), grew a full beard and shaved it shorter and feel great now.
Don't be scared of it and put it off like I did. Should have done it a long time ago

>Seriously you should just buy clippers from the store, shave it shorter and embrace it.
meme answer, fuck off

Would hair on the right be still considered bad? My crown is a bit better than the pic on the right

good luck chasing the cure to baldness. Take a look at every actor/person of wealth. If there was a stupid pill, or cream, or expensive treatment that didn't require surgery, none of them would be bald

it's definitely thinning

>Another bald/beard combo soyboy asked me out again today

It was so hard not to laugh

anyone here have their libido fucked up? Limp?

I can find it hard to maintain an erection but I reckon that's more to do with death grip syndrome and peid

did fin work for you?

You're trying to cope with your faux lumberjack beard. The rest of the world just thinks you are a thicc gay bottom. Better to go all the way like pic related. That is what women truly want.

Yup. That and minox. I need to buy more nizoral shampoo I've been slacking on that. Look up "the big three"

>Look up "the big three"
Height, looks and cock size?

Would nizoral shampoo work on a thinning crown?

different user but ive been on fin for 5 years and have had zero side effects. The whole "fin breaks your dick" meme is just baldlets mad they didnt do anything when they had a chance.

Get the 5mg version from CVS and cut it up. Literally costs me $45 a YEAR to know ive got a rock solid hairline

My hairline is fine, it's just my crown which is thinning like I can see my scalp from a birds eye view angle

The question is, are you willing to risk your dick to 'fix' it

how is it they can preform open heart surgery, send people to space, allow in hundreds of thousands of syrian refugees but not find a cure to balding?

It's not a risk, I read it only happens in 1% of people who take it and even then, there's no link to fin and ed, so yes I am willing to take it, going to the doctor this week.

Fatass mentality

No bullshit answer here.

I'm on 1mg fin daily, have been for 4 months now. Here are my sides, I noticed a bit less ejaculate but that went away after month 2. I still have solid erects, balls hang lower than before and I'm even more lean in the gym. The one that is concerning though is my nipples did get a little puffier and I think my pubertal gyno might be getting worse. Not to sure what to do, it's very minimal, my hair gains seem to be coming in and it has slowed the growth of my body hair.

Anyone here on fin experience hair shedding?

my hair has been falling out noticeably worse since I started (~6 weeks in and its still happening)

I read this was normal (follicles shedding hairs before regrowing new, thicker ones), anyone have this happen? If so, for how long?

I'm 29 now and have been using it for something like a year and a half.

Fin and Minoxidil.

The hairline on my crown seems fine now, and my receding hairline seems to have stopped. My hair is still thinner than it was when I was younger but but it's at least halted the loss. Still a little shitty around the...whatever sides of the front of my hairline but otherwise it's fine. As long as I keep it shortish, nobody knows the difference.

My dick is also fine. In fact, I'm pretty sure I've been jerking off more while on it than I was off.

You guys should be posting in /fraud/

Does the shit actually fix hairlines? My only issue is receding on the sides and the top sides. I basically have a vegeta hairline now.

no it wont fix your hairline, it'll just thicken hair where its still present, and stop further loss

>tfw hair is limp and shitty

Can I just use minoxidil to like make my hairs thicker and joocier even if I'm not balding? I want Chad hair.

i think im gonna wait until they got something that completely fixes it for a dollar

Are you questioning my natty status or is there another reason I am unaware of

It may be sooner than you think. Korean scientists have isolated the proteins responsible for hair growth and it seems to be easily made into a topical treatment

Ah shit. Well I guess my only choice is surgery or accepting the baldlet lifestyle

...or you could take it and stop your balding?

you either go bald or keep the hair you have now

Yeah I’m gonna look into it regardless, but my hairline hasn’t really changed, it’s been fucked since I was like 24 and kinda just stayed at the 5 head stage.

noice
i think we need to liberate north korea so they can make more cool stuff

They say it's a good sign. The drug is working

Some user posted this in my thread.
"PROTIPS for androgenic hair loss which is caused by DHT, and encompasses most male baldness.

Far and away the most effective treatment for hair loss is Finasteride which comes under the brand names of Propecia and Proscar. This actually reduces DHT in the body and scalp, which is believed to cause hair follicles to die and fall out. Personally, I got an Rx for Proscar (5mg) and use a pill cutter to quarter each one to save money. The standard dose for hair loss is 1mg.

It should be noted that Fin is the only real "cure" type treatment as DHT will still attack with the secondary treatments. So they are more like adding positives to impede the huge negative.

Minoxidil is the 2nd best treatment available. It can either be liquid or foam applied to the scalp. 5% is the best for men, and it is believed to improve blood flow and nutrient uptake in the scalp. Some people are sensitive to propylene glycol in the liquid, so they should use foam. Obviously skin reactions aren't a good thing for preserving hair.

Ketoconazole shampoo (Nizoral) is an anti-fungal shampoo used to treat dandruff. In many studies it has been paired with Fin. It is believed to reduce inflammation at the scalp, check the growth of yeasts, and may be as effective as 2% minox on its own. Most recommend using 2-3 times per weak as it can be drying.

Low-level light therapy (e.g. HairMax Comb) has less overall data, and more marginal effects (100 more hairs per sq. inch after 6 months), but it has enough that even Cochrane Review lists it as effective. Normal use involves 3 sessions a week for up to 15 minutes depending on the number of lasers. It is believed that the specific laser wavelengths increase localized blood flow to the scalp and hair root.

This concludes all the treatments that have been shown to have positive scientific effects. Things like biotin supplements, emu oil, fish oil, saw palmetto, filtered shower heads, etc. only have anecdotal support."

jerking off is not the same as fucking a human being and all the effort that leads to that. you are basically sterile without even knowing and still bald

Yeah but ive used it for a year or so and it didnt make a difference. All it did was make all my hair look brittle as fuck. I suggest you go on the big 3. Check the subreddit /r/tressless or something like that. I decided to stick with only minox because I actually want to use my dick in the future.

No it works to combat the side effects of minoxidil.

Minoxidil causes the scalp to flake and shed dandruff.

I've been on it for over a year. Only take it if you're just starting to recede in the front or if you're thinning in the crown like your pic. If all hatehair follicles are dead in the areas you're trying to regrow it won't do anything. When start taking it you'll get some mild shedding. Takes 6 months to start seeing regrowth but it only gets better from there. No dick problems, no brainfog, no bullshit. If you stop taking it cold turkey, you'll lose everything you gained in 6 months.

What if Ive been a whole year on minox and want to start going on fin? Should I expect another shedding phase ?

nettle root and biotin

literally this
fucking hell I thought they would have found a cure by now. 22 and my hairline is all gone

worse than chestlets with their insecurities

Post your bald head faggot.

> jus walk in there and give you're bald spot a firm handshake

Dad-tier advice

Do you think taking fin at 18 is safe?

That's why a lot of them AREN'T bald, because they can afford continued transplants.

oh

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/

This desu. Im not really losing hair but my hair is so fine and flat that if it gets wet you can see right through to the scalp

>tfw hairline has grown noticeably worse in the last 3 weeks
Receding was whatever but I could deal with it
Now it's actually thinning and I fucking hate it

Get on fin asap. The earlier the better

Your hair and your appearance sure as fuck isn't natty

damn that's crazy, brb hopping on pumpkin seed oil

Why would you supress this?

Because I'm not going through puberty anymore.

Took 1mg pill once and it made my preexisting gyno sensitive and act up for like a week. Haven't taken it since. I'm fucked bois. If I take it I have to chance getting actual man tits instead of just the puffy nips I have now just to keep my hair. I I don't take it, I'll be fucked with a shitty large ugly head.... Wut do!

OH and to answer you. The only way to find out how it will affect you, is to get it and try it. Point blank. That's it. It can have 0 side effects and save your hair or it can have horrible side effects and speed the hair loss process up and anything in between. Chances are you'll get mild to no sides and it will keep the hair you have left. Try it.

Link pls

It works, I''m back on it recognized immediate regrowrth but still not as much as before I stopped using it like 8 months prior.
Why did you stop?
Affecting my mood ,probably in combination with smoking,and I was trying to lose weight
After hoping on it I can tell that losing weight and fin are compatible

so do I have to eat/drink this or put in on my hair

and at which quantity

Derma roller 1.5mm also Detumescence therapy

I was on it for about a year and although my dick worked fine, my libido was definitely lower. I was still interested in sex and women but maybe 60-70% as much as normal. Also I think orgasms weren't as pleasurable, but that's hard to quantify.

I didn't mind at first but after a while it just felt a bit strange, like I wasn't really myself. I felt better within a couple of weeks of coming off it.