Hirerarchy

So, Veeky Forums where do you fall?
strawpoll.me/14599756

all the gamma+ fags: you're delusional about your actual situation

>tfw Σ±

everyone on fit will consider themselves B+

or maybe a "I used to be more B- but im getting over it now and becoming B+"

but maybe im just projecting

anyone who thinks they're gamma positive is actually gamma negative or beta negative

>used to be A+
>most people still think I am A+
>have fallen to B+
>not sure I am able to change

Gamma positive but without any of the redeeming features like talent or skill. Luckily not gamma neg because I'm not a fag.

Indeed, most normal people (that includes most people on Veeky Forums too) are probably some kind of B. If you're more normie you are B+ and B- otherwise

>omega+

At least I know that I have to change, the motivation is just lacking when you know you wasted your last 30 years.

Social hierarchy is just a matter of appearances and perspective.

At a party I went to a while ago, I looked really alpha when I broke up a fight and flirted with all the women there.

Other times you can just not have the energy to deal with people, spend your time on the phone and nobody will notice you exist.

Inb4 tumblr arrives with the "social fluidity" model.

>social fluidity
explain

Making fun of their gender fluidity ideas.

Except social status actually is a social construct and not an absolute.

I don’t care about women strangely, I had sex and it wasn’t as great as I imagined so fuck it I’ll just go gamma+ mode

Stay beta negative pleb

Gamma- people are the ones who say "I want to change the world" and are failures their whole lives.

I was one of those. Finally, I quit giving a shit about anyone else but myself. I'm now selfish. But you know what? I have more money. I have more discipline (although still nowhere near enough). I'm growing and doing things I wanted to do.

I would say I'm now beta+. I overthink. I'm an introverted nerd. But I'm doing little things to break out of that bullshit.

Goal: alpha+ . And I'll make it or die trying.

delta plus but also fit

Was A-
Falled to B- because of some situations in life.
Now in B+

Omega is your typical /pol/ack

None of these really describe me, I’m sort of beta+ in that I know I have improving to do (with my physique at least) and even though I’m KHV at 21 I’m not desperately yearning for those experiences, I have a few good friends that I value and am not looking to climb any social ladders as I’m happy with where I am. When I talk to strangers I appear as if I’m higher up socially than I am because I’m a decently confident/good looking guy but the reality is I’d just rather play vidya with my bros and lift 99% of the time.

Interesting and insightful response.

Unironically gamma+. I'm an actor. Purely indie films so far, but you have to start somewhere. Aside from networking and politics just because it's part of the industry, the only thing in my life that matters is perfecting the performance. Tim Curry and Gary Oldman are my idols. I put my body through hell, from fit to fat and back again, lock myself away for weeks, study accents for hours a day, take copious amounts of drugs. Whatever it takes to make my character come alive.

It's 100% unhealthy and insane, but it's the only thing that makes me feel alive.

These categories are too specific and well defined. I can consider a lot of figures in my life alphas (I come from a wealthy background) simply because they wield power, but it's not like woman and friends are throwing themselves at them.

Well shit I didn’t even read gamma+, I guess that’s me

Where do i fall in Veeky Forums?
>High confidence and self esteem
>Not insecure about anything with face and body
>Consider myself attractive and intelligent and wise
>Ambitious and have many goals
>Bad at keeping up with gf needs of: attention, love, care
>Not easily mad but when someone manages to piss me off i can't control or calm myself
>Good at understanding people, making them interested in me but don't use it because I'm simply not interested most of the times
>Mostly interested in improving, entertaining, educating myself

It's called narcissism

>Veeky Forums as fuck, halfway decent boxer, never back down, make decent money freelancing, lost virginity at 13 to most popular girl in school, banged half the stacies at my HS.
>cut off ties with all but 3 friends, haven't dated since hs.
>feel like i'm 75 (i'm 28.)
>women disgust me, but i want nothing more than a stable marriage and family.
>every day i wake up with a profound sense of disappointment, self-loathing and non-focused rage.
no clue.

>lol i gave you a bunch of options so you are now automatically one of these people
Fuck off

this.

>I used to be a+ lads :))

I'm an aspiring musician and a recluse. So gamma+? My current goal is to master the most important instruments and my ultimate goal is to be part of a symphonic group. I have masted the flute, piccolo, tenor alto and bass saxophones, the clarinet and the bass clarinet. Now I'm onto brass instruments.

>gotta catch them all approach to instruments
>symphonic group
not a good one.

>only two other people were honest enough to vote beta negative

I figure that once I am comfortable with playing any instrument I will be more prepared to be part of a symphonic group. And if that fails, I guess I wouldn't mind teaching, so either way it benefits me

That picture is worthy of being a painting

i can say with 100% certainty that you haven't mastered a single one of those, and unless you choose 1 and stick with it, you never will

My nigga. Although usually peoples traits come through eventually, even in different social environments. But take a Brazilian doctor and drop him in china and no one cares

Can relate on knowing how to form connections but not wanting to do it since most people arent that compatible in long term and can latch on. Id say still beta plus, because realistically the people who feel comfortable talking and opening up to you somewhat reflects where youre at

I feel like parts of me could be beta negative, gamma positive, gamma negative, or omega positive.

Neither

This seems wrong

Maybe it's just the suits in the a+ category but I keep thinking more and more that true alpha behavior is getting in touch with yourself and doing what you want to do

well this post was just depressing, hope you find purpose and qualm the burning sensation in your soul, user

B-
:( same as my GPA at college.

>Tfw beta positive but want to be gamma positive

low test

So omega- represents /pol/?

I wish I was gamma+ but muh society and muh feelings

>Gamma +

Disregard women acquire strength

I'm a literal mega autist recluse that doesn't leave his house and has never ONCE tried engaging with the opposite sex in a sexual manner simply because I've never wanted to (Have had girls flirt with me on the occasions, turned them down). Yet,
>have a job
>live on my own
>have savings
>at least a 6/10 and improving in looks
>take care of myself
>have very good few select close friends
>almost finished a bachelor's (Dropped out with good grades because it was useless and a waste of time)
>know how to dress and converse even though I don't like it or do it
>really just do all these things so I can pursue my hobbies

I do not
>go out
>go to bars
>drink/smoke/do drugs
>wear clothes much at all
>clean myself unless I need to
>talk to family unless it's my nana or I have to
>have social media
>have sex or sexual relations
>Know or care about any celebrities
>fall into any social norms or trends
>even own a smartphone (Own a single government use tracphone)
>watch tv, movies, or listen to any regular consumer music
>drive
>even go out in the sunlight at all
>care for society in the slightest
I spend all my time studying, reading, trying to get fit, talking to good friends, or playing games. I want to continue to improve myself and excel in writing and programming, which are my two passions that I care about the most.

With all this considered, I think I can call myself a gamma positive, but not yet a very accomplished one.

The obvious purpose of this pic is to make unconfident social outcasts, which is the main group frequenting anonymous imageborads, believe that they have the properties listed under γ+. I find it similar to how when one answers “yes” on all questions in “World's Smallest Political Quiz”, the result is full-blown libertarianism (a.k.a mild case of mental retardation).

Are all actors that delusional?

>tfw Alpha+ aktchually but with flu right now.

faggot, get on tinder or bumble. Talk to your coworkers. Your missing out a lot in life.

>faggot, get on tinder or bumble. Talk to your coworkers. Your missing out a lot in life.
What you value in life and what I value in life are two different things, so I'll pass.

you passed your first test. You truly are on your way to becoming a Gamma positive.

im proud of you son

>unironically gamma+
Cruising through life just to learn brehs

b- to d+, how did this happen?

>how to escape omega+

beta negative

fits perfectly

>no alpha- plus gamma+ option

You'll never make it because you gave up on your dream.

Histronic/Narcisistic personality disorder with a side of duning-kruger

Literally half of the beta+ are beta- in denial

Remember your dream.

Comfort and mastery are two very different things. You sound confused about what it really takes.

I think a good amount of people I know would class me as A+, but I'm really not. I can easily spot people I'd classify as A+, and I constantly try to learn from them or imitate what they do. In a way, I think I have a lot of traits that are probably more akin to a G+. All of my confidence and ability in social situations and even in general life stems from the fact that I simply don't give even half a fuck. I'm perfectly happy to walk around shirtless, or go up to a woman and say 'you're beautiful'.

At the end of the day, I think it's fair to call me a B+

I rarely wear shoes, I shave my head because I'd rather not pay for a barber, I shop exclusively at thrift stores, I have taken ayahuasca more than a dozen times. And yet while I'm cautiously aware that most of this quirky behaviour is probably what's holding me back from truly being an alpha I can't bring myself to jettison it, because it defines entirely who I am.

I have no reason to drop out of the social hierarchy altogether, but instead I seek to raise myself to such a distinct, virtuous level, and radiate knowledge and masculinity so that I'd be regarded as alpha, even if I look like a barefoot caveman with pupils the size of saucers.

Can it be done, Veeky Forums?

embarassing

thanks for this insightful and worthwhile post. can you explain why?

I cant tell if your serious or not but if you are, you are definitely omega negative

You're not a Gamma Positive if you browse Veeky Forums, let alone fill out this strawpoll. The only reason you've selected Gamma Positive is because you don't have the confidence or body for Alpha Positive but can't bear to be anything else.

I change my answer from Delta Positive to Omega Positive

>projection: the post

You are just a pretentious Gamma negative.

All of this is complete bullshit. There are only alphas and betas. In any given social circle, if you are not the alpha, you're a beta. You could argue that the bottom of the betas is a group in itself; the omegas. This is a common occurance among primates. Anything else is delusional. Human social hierarchies differ from primates' in the sense that humans move fluidly through social groups. In any given day he can go from alpha to omega depending on the people he surrounds himself with. You can be the alpha at your book discussion club and end up as a beta or omega when you're at a night club. Your social position is decided on a relative, not an absolute scale.

>literal description of every junkie back from a trip to India
>alpha plus

I'm not in any social circle or group, am not a hipster/goth, I was constantly alone my entire life, rejected by literally every "group" my mom tried to force me to join in the younger years of my life,and do not rant about how I hate society for the sake of it.

>pretentious
You really can't claim that over just reading a vague description of me.

>have very good few select close friends
>I spend all my time […] talking to good friends

>I was constantly alone my entire life

>>pretentious
>You really can't claim that over just reading a vague description of me.
Yes, I can.

I've always had interest for guitar, maths, sculpting and lifting, but for the past 8 years these hobbies took over my life to the point where i completely disappeared from my friends life/society. I used to be more alpha +, but i'm the poster boy for gamma + at this point desu.

Closest one would be beta plus, because most of my friends are Alpha Chads, but I don't look up to them or wish to be like them.

>was G- or B-
>realized how much I was fucking up and that I will never get what I want if I stay the way I was
>turned B+
If I fall back to G- I will at least be a fit G-