Recommended workouts on my body?

If you had my body type what exercises would you recommend me targeting? I'd love to have a thigh gap, I've been exercising my bum by doing leg lifts & eating clean to slim my waist down & get a bigger bum, Is there any exercises you can recommend me? Ive been working on it since the 1st of December & i'm down 6 lbs. I mainly need tips on losing belly fat! Or what exercises target that area. Criticism welcome but please no comments about my trashed room, I've just got home from visiting a friend across the country & living out of my luggage for half a year. So unfortunately i don't care! My mom says im a tidy person :) Thankyou!

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Pics of gyno

>If you had my body type what exercises would you recommend me targeting?
Squats on my face x F

SQUAT
GLUTE BRIDGE
DEADLIFT
OHP
SOME DUMBELL BENCH TO GET TITTIES TO PERK UP

Take off pants. Can't see gap

i don't use Veeky Forums i don't have a clue where the sticky even is soz x

L. L
L O.N D O N
L O N D O N
D. D
L O.N D O N
L O N D O N

SHUT UP AND READ THAT FUCKING STICKY.

Literally the first thing that appears when you open /fit

Show bobs and vagene.
You beautiful baby, don't let user bully you think you fat cow. Cow sacred here in India baby. I love u babe

Bitch lasagna

spot fat reduction doesn't exist, caloric deficit decreases overall weight but fat distribution is genetic

milk truk just arive

Hmm so i should be doing cardio to target overall body fat & probably only building the muscles i want, not working out areas i'm trying to target to lose weight in. Thank you.

If your going to take away anything from this thread it should be this, hes right, also post boobs ;)))))

SQUATs
Q
U
A
T
s

Jump rope 15 minutes a day everyday for 10 weeks along with a strict diet (read sticky) is what i recommend (not him btw)

FUCK off then

F A S T
A
S
T

ok ill try that

Pls peg me mommy

b whats your sc, u need dickin down tho?

Hey babe, here's your recommended workout.

How do i delete this post now

click on box and hit delete lower right corner

welcome newfriend

>BLUE BOARD
D E L E T T H I S
E
L
E
T
T
I
S

Who are you trying to fool? (you)

what the fuck is this from

clean up your room you disgusting swine

MADE FOR BIG BAVARIAN COCK

Squat on my dick 3xF
5 minutes of rest in between sets

warmup:
>maintain virginity and cultivate virtue
workout:
>find a husband 1 rep max
>have children 1 set to failure
post workout cardio:
>raise children and maintain household

pic related is the ideal female body. you may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like

Just copy what you see the other gym slags do

More legs and arse exercise for you and do your triceps because bingo wigs is a huge tell tell sign to a guy that a women relies on her face and weight and is a no gym

Listen little baby, you're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that aint what I'm about.
You're perfect the way you are. You hear me, sugar? Perfect. You deserve everything and anything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl

This.
Starting Family 5x5 (5 boys and 5 girls) is also what I would recommend.

She should be careful not to overpopulate. Take some rest days

Try not being a skank and actually work out your arms instead of being a retarded fit girl who only works her fishy ass.

Get off this board you stupid fucking whore

>mfw thinking about you hurting

Try nude selfies with a timestamp you fucking twat

Fuck off attention whoring skank, no one cares

depends on genetics. especially if high iq with blue/green eyes, red/blonde hair, good bone/face structure etc, then it's pretty hard to overtrain ovaries desu

Why do girls always say bum?

Nice hands

idk maybe they're trying to play off the fact that they're main goal is to make males more interested in having casual sex with them, so to downplay the degeneracy they say 'bum' (has a less sexual connotation) instead of 'ass' (as in "compliment my ass while you fuck me doggystyle" which is what they really mean)

kek

Pretty sure that’s a lad, lads.

>i don't have a clue where the sticky even is
uh i dont think you wanna know ;)))))))