IT'S BEEN A WHILE /30+/

IT'S BEEN A WHILE /30+/

ARE YOU FAGS STILL ALIVE?

THIS IS THE ELDERS GENERAL THREAD

>Winter Cut Edition

I feel like it should be 25+, there can't be that many honorary wizards among us

On dat dere winter cut here budday.

Let's kick this off with some dank Christmas memes

Old fuck here, give me one reason to keep lifting when I'm going bald.

22 here. Fuck you, I'll post where the fuck I want, gramps.

Experience: When you know the entire world is shit - you can finally focus 100% on your own lifts.

Don’t be bald AND fat.

Bro I started /30+/
25+ is a knock off

Don't worry youngfags, years will numb the pain and you'll keep going.
Going to cure my cold with hot cocoa, white pepper, turmeric & ginger, blanket evening yay

Why would anyone in their 30s browse Veeky Forums.

Bro just get a hair tattoo
That's what I'm gonna do if I ever go bald

>youngfags need be quite when grown folks is talking

Yep. 46 here. Lazy fuck. Hit the gym once or twice a month. I have a lot more time now and fuck if I can be convinced to go to the gym. My discipline sucks.

why wouldn't they
chances are you'll be here when you are 30

because if you werent a newfag youd realise that you are here forever

If you are over 30 you are gay

Yeah that's garbage bro

Only in the mornings!

2 more years til I can poast ITT

BUMP THAT SHIT UP ELDERFAGS

Completely agree. I just don't give a flying shit.

Let's see. 33. Still alive, only dead on the inside. Outside is looking the best it ever has.

Layoffs at work. I'm okay but I know my job will be gone in about 2 years. Really hate having to start looking. I like this job but it's a dead end.

Two months ago I had six grils interested in me. Today: zero. Grade AAA clusterfuck of a situation. How does one not hate women? I want to love them but they make it so damn impossible.

Questioning which of my friends are actually my friends. The list is shorter than expected.

Lifts are good though. Absolutely shredding the cardio right now. Fit into 30x32 jeans for the first time in my life. Today is an off day and I'm sore as hell. I think I'll just go to bed for 14 hours and call it good.

Merry Christmas, sonsabitches.

ONION SOYBOY MEME TROLL

30 in Feb. still look 18. got friendzoned by a qt black girl recently after some moderate dating success this year.

on-call job, one qt coworker with a fatass checks up on me occasionally but i know if i get involved my boss will flip out since im already on thin ice for something that wasn't my fault

health problems

running out of shows to watch

no motivation, wouldn't mind dying

enjoy lifting and hoping to make it the only thing i look forward to atm