Fit approved tattoos

Anyone /inked/ here?

Pls no /pol/, only degenerates tattoo swastikas and ss shit all over themselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/fashion/2017/sep/12/tattoo-ink-contaminants-lymph-nodes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pretty cool tat. almost makes up for the shit mom tat. almost.

>Mom

>only degenerates tattoo

Could have left it at that

tattoos are always retarded. most people i know regret that they got one

>only degenerates tattoo ... themselves
Couldn't have said it better myself

No-tat is maximum ascetic and aesthetic

ugly ass tatoos

awful

I want to get a tattoo that says loser

>looks like shit after a few years
>deposits pigment in your lymphatic system, making cancer harder to detect
>costs a lot of money if you want decent quality, money that could otherwise be invested
it's like you don't care about the future

Literally any tattoo will do then

translation: "beef with broccoli"

i c-can s-s-see his b-b-balls and pe....penis!

it is only 'cool' because it is on mcgregor
like the tyson tat

None

I have tattoos in a bunch of places (ribcage, elbow, arm, etc.) but that nipple ink makes me queasy.

its so annoing they picked a dyel to play him in the film as in the book he's a bigguy4u

I find it very ironic that the kids who are against tattoos are far edgier than everyone with a tattoo.

Fucking fags.

If a post contains the word "degenerate" it's safe to disregard the entire thing. You just know the kind of person that uses that word.

I want to get this tattooed somewhere, with the lines being white against a blue background.

This. If anyone who ever visited Veeky Forums got the exact same tattoo he would look like a chump.

it says wolf

There are degenerate things that are best avoided but goddamn these fags take themselves too seriously

I have dissun, got it on a vacation in Greece. Pretty proud

nice tat, you’re a fag for the sentimentalist shit but whatever. i won’t get ink because its a waste and my tastes shift to much. i think it can look very good on aesthetic people and am not opposed to it on women if its tasteful. gotta say a lot of my peers fucked up with tats and i think they’re going out of style again

I’ve also got a pair of sailor swallows on the front of my shoulders and a couple more small ones that aren’t worth posting

kek

P-pls don't be in Auckland

I kekked. Dw I’m not

Holy shit these are some awful tattoos.

Great way to ruin your physiques.

These are kind of funny so I'll give you some props.

That's actually a dope tat idea.

It’s really interesting to read the thought process of an user who clearly isn’t into tattoo culture. Why do you think the user’s chest piece (Chinese character) and my back (unfinished) piece and arm are ugly and the Picasso idea is dope. Purely from a tattoo only perspective I can tell you immediately it will not look good especially with black lines on blue background. And while I don’t like Chinese character tattoos user’s chest piece is clearly very well executed and positioned and compliments his physique.

Is this healed or fresh?

Enjoy this while it lasts - in 2 weeks it’ll look like you got your finger dirty with a sharpie

Tattoos are disgusting

Have you sailed that many miles?....

No, but I had to emigrate because of my family (inb4 refugee- I’m from Eastern Europe) and I got them before I left the country - swallows always return to the home nest.

wow its so great to know that you have more shitty tattoos.

This

This is the only one.

tfw skelly mode and getting the zyzz veni vidi vici check piece

time to look like a faggot lads

Female version.

I'll never understand why millenials get so upset over tattoos

Why did I ever think he was ripped in that movie? He looks completely dyel here.

I'm probably gonna get tattoos to cover up shitty stretchmarks from fatdepressed mode, anyone else with me?

On another note, when you see tattoos on people with absolutely no musculature, is it just
bad? I've friends with chest tattoos and they have no chest development and it's like... That'd look so much better if you lifted.

Thread is for people with tattoos, go suck a dick edgelord

Tattoo will look better because body is flat. Muscle definition distorts the images. Body will not look better.

>these are the people obsessing about aesthetic

How big are you thinking? I reckon it would also work without the blue, so just black lines (would also hurt less lol)

Imagine being such a pathetic cuck you shake your ancestors and scar your body with the alphabet of another culture and tribe half way around the world who doesn't care about you at all.

All these weeb tats and tribal shit should neck themselves. If you're going to be a degenerate at least Brad yourself with something traditional to your people.

m-muh ancestors

quality tattoos wont look like shit after few years, won't affect how blood work detects cancer and it costs "a lot" of money just like anything else
>hurr i'm not gonna buy new clothes to invest my money

incel detected

power ranking of shitposts
onion thread > no fap thread > tattoo thread

with onion you will have bad breath at most, no fap is just plain inconvenient, with tattoo you can ruin your body for your whole life

Lmao only my tribal is actually what my ancestors got tattooed on themselves

>getting tattoos

Let me guess, your parents are manual workers?

I've always despised getting a tattoo for the sake of getting a tattoo.

No, my mum is an engineer, my dad runs a small business, and I’m a white collar office worker for a multinational.

What do you do?

>"engineer"
>i'm a white collar office worker

go get your septum pierced loser

I don't like the idea of permanent tattoos but I'd love drawing something on myself. Do pens exist that don't give you cancer that can be used to draw on yourself?

She is unironically an engineer and I unironically have a septum piercing.

I also most probably unironically make more money than you in my white collar job. After all how am I going to pay for all my ink?

henna

gay

>a yakuza back
fuck every single tat besides that

furry pride world wide

How do I achieve Majima mode?

What about anime tattoos

what about russian mob tattoos

Toppest of keks

theguardian.com/fashion/2017/sep/12/tattoo-ink-contaminants-lymph-nodes

Idk, I can never think of a tattoo that I can fully commit to, maybe I’ll get one in the military

This looks badass but its the same deal with yakuza and other gang tattoos, it only looks cool because of their lifestyle. If some rando got all these tattoos it would look tryhard

I'm not sure, maybe on my wrist or ribcage

they're really good if you want to make sure you never get a job again

They're permanent, they require "engagement" or "commitment" of some kind. A trend changes before the previous one has settled. Consumerism Society needs the current generations to be always ready to change habits when the market needs to swap to a more profitable bussiness.
Tattos defy this logic.

cause you were dyel too back then
most "ripped" movie characters tend not to be very ripped at all

>ruining your built, fit body with tattoos
if you're really going to be a faggot, at least keep it small

You don't have to be into tattoo culture to think you have shitty gay looking tattoos.

fuck off attention whore

There's a possibility the mob cuts it out of your skin, if somebody sees it and it wasn't earned

>only degenerates tattoo swastikas and ss shit all over themselves
Only degenerates tattoo anything all over themselves outside of relevant cultural tattoos.

Tattoos have a job to do, they inform people about your background. Stop getting them recreationally.

Someone post the Veeky Forums guy with weeb animu girl tatts.

haha

maybe everyone you know is shallow, insecure, indecisive, and trend zombies.

imagine being so poor that you have to invest a couple hundred dollars and being dumb enough to think tatts look like shit after a few years. lmaoing at ur life.

they sure are. and I'm self made with multiple business. actually sitting in the middle of one right now being built around me while you are either neet or wageslave. your superiority complex is all you have. don't @ me with the "actually I'm rich and i wouldn't hire people like you" lie told by every basement dweller on the site that has been thoroughly btfo. ama a successful fully tatted bro who is everything you wish you were and would never be.

you're right, they usually look like shit immediately.

My cousin got full-color tattoos on the tops of her fucking feet

>see cool picture
>think "wow I want this drawn on me permanently :)"
People that get tats are literally manchildren

nice argument faggot.

but that would be the people who got tattoos in the first place?

have you ever been out in the real world? how do you explain people that get them and have them hidden?

>see person with tattoo
>think “wow this person probably values my opinion on what they do to their body”
lmaoing at your life desu