youtube.com/watch?v=Ff13cSWd_oE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great for whipping the manlets to make your chariot go faster

battle toads are better
lol

Average age of Veeky Forums: 17 years old

What a fucking meme

>upset manlet

Great for distracting manlets so actual humans can use the previously occupied machines

they're actually great though

Manlet here, the reason I go faster on the chariot is because they increased the size of the carrot they dangle infront of us, not because the ropes.

Lol u mad manlet?

pic related, not you

>pic related, not you
yeah im not a pedo

>footsies

lol this is the best manlet cope

tfw it's not me because i don't actually have a gf.

>this is the best manlet cope
No best cope you trying to date girls half your size so you can convince yourself that your dick is bigger you subhuman faggot

>Average height of Veeky Forums: 6'4
Back to the pit salty midget

Lmao!

Well you'll have to start being one if you ever want to find someone the right size for you.

i have a 5'9 gf go back to chasing after 4'7 girls you pussy no amount of height is gonna fix your uglyass face

You're just mad that girls twice your size is your only option.

Aw that's adorable!
When you walk around together it's like mommy taking you to your first day of school!

The owner of the gym i go to is fairly jacked for his age (like top 95% of his age group easily, def has cycled or is on a cycle) and he always has his clients who do the personal training do this. I wonder if its a meme or not, i cant be arsed to do it myself.

It's gotta be a meme...
I mean, just analyze what the exercise requires, it's like a permutation of light rowing or something.

A FANTASTIC business idea though.

I'm just fucking with you bro, I'm a manlet myself and the shit makes no difference whatsoever as long as you have other stuff going for you.

fpbp

for what? bi's and back? just do rows instead, take up less space, can do progressive overload

cardio, you idiot.

GOAT for HIIT cardio
Try and find the empty hours at the gym, for good that they are, it's an autistic level of disturbance for other people.
When it's crowded, I ask the staff if I can take them on the parking lot

Buff dudes have a good routine for this (buff dudes have good routines for everything)
youtube.com/watch?v=Ff13cSWd_oE

I made this somewhat OC, it needs more usage.