Tinder is full of bots

tinder is full of bots
okcupid is full of SJWs and bots
what is a good alternative?

Bumble.

Bumble - proof that men and women are actually different

Hate to say it, but this is the best bet out there

>Shitimbald
Why can't attractive girls be this funny?

Damn Ottawa really does have some ugly girls doesn't it, lived there for a year and was shocked

Ive been in a solid relationship with 9/10 girl for the last 6 years now so I dont speak out of experience, but Ive heard Bumble is good.

/r9k/

This is Veeky Forums

Wtf is bumble? I use mocospace, but nothing but sluts.

i guess bumble it is

> 63% match to that

tinder at least has a desktop version

>shitimbald
>that photo
>that match percentage

hwut

Real life

It's like Tinder but the women have to message first
So if you thought Tinder gave women an absurd advantage of having only the best-looking men on call, fasten your seatbelt.

Bumble is terrible.

Girls never open with anything.

Bumble is just a safe space for them to get validated that men like them.

I use Bumble and have had some great success with it. Currently seeing a qt dance instructor/choreographer that I met on there. I've met all types of girls on there - from a lawyer with a really nice condo that did anal on the first date to a Greek girl on the thiccer side who squirted everywhere to a really attractive paramedic who told racist jokes.

It's a lot better than Tinder but I only recommend it if you're late 20s and more established.

this doesnt let me filter race?

Because they don't need to

>in open relationship
>tired of going out to pubs to pick up girls
>want tindr or bumble
>no facebook

fucking zuckerberg u wont get me back

I've never used any of these services, but I've heard Bumble doesn't end up being all that different because girls open with something brief and generic then still expect the guys to do most of the work. I'd love to be wrong though.

>shitimgoodlooking
doesn't really work the same

Tinder still works best for me but I look like a scumbag.

What kind of girl are you looking for?

Fuckbuddies: tinder

Bumble is more serious?

what's your profile like? i get matches but none of that caliber :(

girls rarely open up

maybe 1/5 or 1/10 actually bother to send a opener

top right

she isnt making a stupid face

The problem is that Ottawa is full of ugly people.
Can't fix that with different apps

how even get one match

all i get is 1/100 swipes is spam

>shitimbald

>kewl

Roy Moore over here going for that 13yr old pussy

I have a bona fide Chad friend. Tall, muscular, great face 8/10 NO homo, good normie conversation.
He used Bumble for a while and got single-digit matches, in a large college town.
Think about it: When women have complete control over who they converse with, it makes sense they'll only pick the best of the best.
If Tinder is the best 20% of guys getting 100% of the girls, Bumble is the best 5%.
Try it if you want, it may be different in your area, but it would just end up depressing me.
Also, never ask a female friend to show you her Tinder. The amount of freakishly good looking guys out there is astounding.

I KNO THIS FEEL

well not the open relationship part I aint about that life but otherwise

>also tfw no photos

real life.

Being attractive

I have a 6pack that I show in a non-cringe gym selfie. I have pics of me in the club with other grills. I get good lighting on photos.
I also live in Seattle which helps. Big cities are the potential. When I lived in a small city I got jack shit.
You haven’t texted many college girls have you?

You need to have fb for bumble

Feabie

Living in a city helps, i get 8/10 of /soc/, even the odd 9/10 but live in a rural area so thought i was doing something wrong. Went down to a big city for a weekend and had a look on tinder and got double digit matches in two days when hardly on with no boosts.

i have only ever had luck with bumble once. what the fuck am i doing wrong on there?

That always happens when you go to a new city, after a few days there all your matches would dry up. Trust me, I travel for work.

I think you can make a tinder with just a phone number now.

is there a way around that?

Guys is this an attractive pic to send to a girl? My face is wierd and the barber butchered my hair. But I mean.. its kind of aesthetic, r-right?

You have one of the more punchable faces I've seen in a while. Do me a favor and bash your head on your fucking desk, you faggot.

>getting the JUST haircut

gayest tattoo ever

What about this one

Save that for your grindr account.

Why would you get that tattoo man... think about when you're 50... jesus

slav?

You don't have the body to justify sending a douche-nozzle shirtless pic like this, from such a shit angle no less.

are you mentally ok?

you look like a dickhead user, if you're gonna take a selfie at least smile in it

nobody gives a fuck what they look like at 50 anyways dawg what the fuck

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You should see the others I took.

Well thanks guys im gonna go cry in the shower now

a bar

have one of you riding the bike while flexing

>Hey baby I'm naked and I've got a bicycle

>But maybe Imma ride YOU tonight

RTZ?

LUL not a bad idea

Just post it, what's there to lose, also update us

Are you in Boston area? I wanna rip your boipussi apart.

post them

dont bother with tinder

you can catch me swiping on my Apple TV

try going outside you autistic fuck

Is this a good tinder profile pic?

Smile with your eyes and your teeth you faggot you look like a sociopath

tinder? no
grindr? yes

What ethnicity are you?

>remembers shitimbald

wonder if she is done with her chemo?

Idk. Can I send it to my crush or not

Grindr

the reason why you see ugly chicks is due to your shitty elo.

Those apps have a ranking. hot people get to see hot people. ugly people get to see ugly people. roguhly speaking.

> I never send the first message.

Always hated that about Tinder you can let a new match sit for days and she doesn't say anything so you say hello and she replies within a minute.

Yooo
>NFA
>fed
>implications that you "dont" have to register an SBR in smokie okie

Pls respong. I want my 9" .300aac with low power variable optic

his right, I've increased my standards a lot after getting fit, suddenly all the hot bishes are on tinder. I got new pics taken this summer and I've gone from 1-2 matches a week to 3-4 a day

You can do whatever you want mate, but what are you trying to accomplish?

he's* ofc, I just woke up

Jesus tap dancing christ.
>Go to bar
>talk to qt
>????
>profit
Its not hard guys...unless you're looking for a relationship, in which case youre on Veeky Forums so you can forget that.

Nothing. Bumble is the same shit as tinder, it depends solely on your looks, pics, and location. Don’t listen to these dudes acting like it’s any different.

Is there a dating app for fit people? Sure, there are some sites for generally attractive people, but what about those with extraordinarily fit bodies and not just handsome faces?

I think that is illegal due to fascism and general wrongthink

>QT
I like QT but i'd rather go into an OnCue

Your delts need some work. You should be embarrassed.

>tfw bumble isn't available in my country

Those delts kek.

this

Grinder. Because if you're posting on Veeky Forums, you're obviously gay.

supreme as fuck

looks unnatural, like youre trying too hard

>unless you're looking for a relationship, in which case youre on Veeky Forums so you can forget that.
this
unless youre going to leave this place (lets me real lmao) youre not going anywhere
this shit is a black hole of time, infinite entertainment of shitposting

It's also the ultimate gains goblin.

Seriously this OP, its like Tinder but the girls are wayyyyy higher quality.
Met current gf of 4 months on there. Love the fuck out of her. We're all gonna make it

I dunno about you guys, but this place keeps me motiv8ed. Also what else to do during morning coffee sips?

Why the fuck are you posting wallpaper size pictures. Fuckin 3 MB?

> loves his gf
> thinks he's gonna make anything

That would explain the sudden increase in spam accounts I've noticed over the last few months.

You look like the stereotypical NCO at the PX

>Canadian women