Post a better full body routine than Ice Cream Fatness 5x5

post a better full body routine than Ice Cream Fatness 5x5

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7kn9bqiC7Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is that a tough guy?

some might say, The Alpha Male

Pic related is pretty fun. Also, whats with the blaha posters today?

If you mean for beginners then Greyskull

>wrist work

kek

>Tfw cant do this routine on nofap

You've got him fucked up with somebody else, son. If you decide to confront him, it won't be him that goes in the ground. He's still upright and drawing air. Fuck you kid.

This guy is such a lolcow. I have subbed him on youtube for the same reason I am subbed to DSP.

Actually a solid fucking routine for such an old time guy. It doesn't have any progression though, but I guess you could just go for volume pr's every session.

>mfw Veeky Forums says wide shoulders are aesthetic

It’s like you like being told what to do.

Holy shit, switching to PPL right now, with emphasis on arms and pump.

I’m never listening to one of these rippetoe, blaha “I’m an alpha male” that is anti-Curl and openly mocks those who train to look more aesthetic. Quite frankly, he doesn’t look like he lifts!

It's all lightning and angles.

Pic related (low quality because of shitty phone)

He literally took Madcow 5x5 intermediate and renamed it ICF 5X5

Naturally enhanced

t.wristlet

>2x10 barbell curls

Wut Defuk is that supposed to do? Shit program...

god anyone else unironically evaluate advice by evaluating the person saying it instead of the actual studies

This is basically what I do, only in the 8-12 rep range for all lifts. Ottermode achieved.

This is what retards do.

How can you be this retarded? He literally took Stronglifts and added a few accesories.
ICF5x5 has NOTHING to do with madcow:

madcow has sets of 5 ramping weights, and on fridays a set of 3 with added weight. ICF is 5x5 at the same weight and upping it every single day.

madcow is basically is A-B-A or more like A-B-C every single week. ICF is A-B-A B-A-B

Maybe you don't like that fat fucking sack of shit , but get your facts right fucking retard.

research Madcow 5x5 you idiot. research who wrote it.
research who SL plagiarized

or just watch this short video
youtu.be/h7kn9bqiC7Y

FYI - Bill Starr wrote Madcow 5x5 and Strong lifts copied off Bill Star 30 yrs later

holy shit you just got BTFO so hard you need to take a week off Veeky Forums at least

the first two sets of 5x5 are meant to be 60% and 80% of working sets. With the last 3 sets being working sets.

Not enough bench volume for me but it was designed by Reg Park so what the fuck do I know.

U U
U U

>better full body routine than Ice Cream Fatness 5x5
>better full body routine
>better
>full body

Full body is for absolute beginners (1-3 months max) and retards.

Hes the monster

And after those 3 months which routine should I do?

Yeah. I did ICF for 7 months and while I did make nice gains, I looked like shit. Even with the accessories he adds, it wasn't enough. Switched back to a PPL and in 3 months I look better than I ever did on ICF. Just as strong too.

the Bridge if you want strength

Keep in mind he looks a looootttt bigger in real life, some of his wife's friends even refer to him as "The Monster".

>Literally any other full body powerlifting or bodybuilding program

I'm assuming you mean for novices because while nobody has any business doing ICF, intermediates and of course advanced lifters are also going to obviously stay away from it.

In that case, Starting Strength or GSLP.

I am in my last week of ICF and it's definitely for beginners (as I was).

By the end, I do realize some shortcomings but it's still a good plan. I'd recommend it to people who want strength with some basic accessories but i'd modify it a little beyond that.

The original plan tells you to deload 10% in the B workout but only on bent over rows... that always got me. Why not deload in B for everything you've already done in A? (squats, bent over rows, etc)

Why deload at all?

I made some good gains but I spent a long time working on form and i'm ready to move on after three months of this.

>3 months of ICF
>Last week

It's a 12 month program

And for aesthetics?

coolcicada PPL
or any PPL routine for that matter

golden six

Lmao

Myron the bloat

user, you might want to re-read that description in muscle and fitness.

Veeky Forumsizens why that suddenly love for Jason Blaha?

They are. Blaha has child-bearing hips, which ruin it though.

Hepburn Method

>Blaha has child-bearing hips

What is funny: He doesn't.

His lovehandles are massive though.

Blaha has botched injections in his biceps and some of the worst lifting numbers on the scene.

They are not love handles. Those are gigantic woman hips and the result of poor genetics. He had them even when he was his absolute leanest and claiming 5% bodyfat.

pics of him when he was lean/young?
i have faith that if he started training with more accessory movements & cut he'd be DECENTLY aesthetic.

))

Its work for your biceps, on top of the chinups you are doing.

no thanks Jason.

Jason Blaha rules!

How are you supposed to put on any muscle with this low of volume? This has to be a meme routine.

guess how I know you only bench 100 pounds

Read the sticky

What the fuck are you talking about? Blaha says novices dont need to do curls at all for bicep growth. (He put them in his program to make it more different than stronglifts)