Roiding for this

>roiding for this

They don't roid to look like serge nubret, they roid so that they can go from average to having fat women drooling over them in 4 months.

pics OP, I bet you are 10x more attractive

What the fuck is wrong with that physique?

>roiding for facial aesthetics
I fucking wish. Wish I was white desu

>no pecs
>shit core
>meh delts
>overall small body for his head
>probably no back and legs but can't see from this angle

Look at this 6'4 lanklet.

Bad lighting

He looks better here, don't know what went wrong for Thor 3. He's not 6'4 though.

dude come on. that is a beautiful man. if you think that's not a panty-moistening physique you're crazy

>those legs

Capeshit actors are the biggest fuccbois ever.

It's not. It's a panty-moistening face.

Damn that's sad

He's roiding for a body that he could have easily obtained naturally

Hell he could have just roided on a normal cycle with proper training, but instead he has a swollen gut from pinning insulin in his belly with GH use, neither of which are even remotely necessary to him

He's probably being pushed into it by a bunch of hacks and he's going to ruin his body if he keeps going. That swollen core is not normal.

He could get that naturally in like a year or two, but he roids because he needs to get that in 4 months after playing a (literally) smaller role. That's why anyone in Hollywood roids. It's not really sad though because they're making bank and can get any woman they want, plus free gear.

This thread should be used as an example on why you shouldn't listen to a thing Veeky Forums says.

You're not gonna get that body in a year, but I agree with the rest.

he’s just talk and handsome and not skinny-fat or chubby bear at all, there’s nothing impressive. and guess what? a lot of women akshually if not forced to act on it, would say they prefer a lot of men irl. not saying they wouldn’t fug him im just saying there are dude’s i went to school with who are Veeky Forumster and handsomer than him, just not actors

preach

seconded, I'm here for the memes

Damn you're an autist even for Veeky Forums's standards. What fucking roid gut? What insulin? GH-ok, maybe, lots of people swear by it if you need drastic results in a limited timeframe (as in, they use it to PROTECT JOINTS, not get jacked). Most importantly, you're making snap judgments based on a jpg thats taken from a gif/webm of a movie that doesn't have a decent rip out yeat.
God I hate this place.

He hit abs so much his obliques grew

Look at his obliques, mate. That ain't normal.

His T-rex arms

Yeah no shit, compression artifacts/shit colour grading in OPs photo (also, EVERY shirtless scene in a big budget movie gets some CGI treatment). Looks normal in all the other photos, just a good looking, athletic curlbro on test, deca and growth.

>Damn, Joe Biden looks like that?

My legs dont look much different and I squat 400+, deadlift 540

Nigga thats just fucking obliques. My core looks like that. I NEVER do abs

Bullshit. I squat and dl over 6plate and I have trouble finding pants and jeans.

Buddy of mine gets his dress pants altered. Does leg presses 2-3 times a month, never ever squatted in his life and never will.

WHAT A COMPLETE FUCKING DYEL LMAO
t. sub 6 feet amerimutt

>"he could get that naturally in like a year or two"
>215 lbs at

>roiding for a truckload of money
H-haah what a loser

>You can get that naturally in like a year

Ask me how I know you're new

This is why you never should listen to what fit says, these are the same people giving you advice.

This thread cracks me up... Veeky Forums is retarded

If you think that's impressive you're dyel af.

i'd love to see the bodies of the people saying that it's possible in 2 years natty kek.

I know natty guys, who look better. No in two years tho.

>that
>

Clearly skinnyfat and natty

Not skinnyfat, but he has no abs. I can't see that being under 10%.

>he has no abs. I can't see that being under 10%

What is lightning you skinny DYEL faggot

>Hollywood movie
>not having optimal lighting

Hello, dyel.

What is up with the moron spike on Veeky Forums this past year?

You motherfuckers come out of the woodwork to post the most stupid shit.

reddit and r4chan. But they are this 19-24 age group are literal retards and cant lurk and post every little thought they have...
Could be worse tho, they could be democrats

>Roiding for fame and millions of dollars.
Ok, sounds good, sign me up.

Veeky Forums's always been retarded, newfag.

/thread