This the minimum that you need to be, if you want a average 7/10 thot to look in your direction...

This the minimum that you need to be, if you want a average 7/10 thot to look in your direction? Why are the standards so fucked?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis
doccool.com/cheated-on-husband-for-better-genes/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sexual selection.

>thot
this is the key word here.find yourself a quality girl user

More of the theoretic stuff(basically what the user explained)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexy_son_hypothesis

Due to modern human lifestyle, girls and boys grow up thinking they are equal when it comes to mating. They are not, due to sexual selection.

Minimun you need to be
> no shoulders

>modern human lifestyle
Yeah I meant feminism if anyone was wondering

You just have to bee urself

Ideally the woman would get an attractive, strong, high-status, resource-rich male.

The more of those qualities the male has, the less dedicated to her he'll likely be. The less dedicated, the less that wealth / strength / status will be available for her and her offspring.

It's not that dedication is an unattractive quality, it's only unattractive when the male lacks those other positive features.

they put in the effort to look good why cant you?

If you go outside once in a while you'll see completely average guys with 7/10 gfs.
But I guess then you'd be here complaining about how guys uglier than you have gfs.

So you're telling me women prefer to actually mate with chad(who has the potential for a chad son) while using a resource-rich beta for raising her children? Oh wow, isn't that how they do it?

>tfw already that mode
feels good man

t. manlet facelet

No you don't. You can get a 7/10 if you're a 7/10. Face it, bucko, women don't look at you because you're ugly. Time to lower your standards and go for hambeasts.

Can't say I agree
95% of couples are on the same level

Somewhere out there,
On the grill-equivalent of /fit,

There is a 5/10 thot posting the exact same sobstory

Work harder. Why would anyone want to be average

I respectfully think you are wrong
I would say, at least in the UK where I'm from, at least 70% of couples the girl is leagues above the guy

you make 1 mistake, many women are extremely poor judges of a mans quality, this is why you have so many degenerate single mothers with 2 different interracial baby daddies. They select men who are aggressive and turn them on this may have been all well and good thousand of years ago but now intelligence plays a big part in the ability of a man to acquire wealth and success these days and a lot of those baby daddies to single mums are often in jail.

The mating selection system 'works' but isnt without its flaws, back in the 1700-1900's a womans choices were limited to those men in her geographic vicinity, max 1-2 towns over and without internet she was exposed to a wide range of men, a good representation of the whole population of men, a bell curve. However this hypergamous nature has gone to shit with tinder and online dating, these women have access to celebrities and chads all day every day in thier pocket so thier standards rise and thats when the mating selection falls apart.

Also back in the pre-internet days society put a lot more emphasis on morality so a woman was wiser in her choices, not just going for 'bad boys' but someone deemed to be a good character by the rest of the town and with a stable job and the intellectual and financial tact to make it through difficult times, now thats gone and they just pick the most abusive guy with the biggest dick because it makes them tingle.

TLDR: hypergamy works if kept in check by men/society but unchecked its social, economic and individual disaster.

If you're not deadbeat ugly or poor the issue is unchecked female hypergamy and wayward society, you must question not just yourself but society and the women. modern women have unsustainably high standards and narcissism, look at all the female authored WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE articles, this is a result of thier standards being too high, they ignore quality men and then regret it later when those men dont wan't a 30yo hag.

>70% average
>Not 50%

Dude. Stop trying. Your standards are too high, you are not as attractive as you think.

Holy shit, it that really him?
>that hip:shoulder ratio
No one has it all, not even qt manlets grillz like

Not gonna lie, I think the attraction game is actually much harder for girls. I never really noticed until I hit 1/2/3/4 and earned a pretty slit to slam, but there are tons of women around, all the time, that I never even noticed. Because they were ugly, fat, too small, or too tall. I thought I was crazy untill I asked my friend if he had noticed a pack of ugly girls hovering near our group. He did a double take and asked, "Why would I?"
At least an ugly guy gets legitimately examined and dismissed.

does the goose has wide hips?

Maybe it's a location thing, but in my experience it's the opposite.
Also wouldn't that leave most average and ugly girls single? That's not what I see at all.

Nah ugly guys don't get noticed either.
Difference is, 80% of guys are below average if judged by women.

I don’t understand these crockpot assumptions you’re throwing around. I’ve seen fat guys with 7/10 and higher
> inb4 money
They were in college, so they’re not super rich

this is true. we must not forget that we are on Veeky Forums which is like 95% male. i see it everyday, all guys have very high standards and lust after the same women. i think that the majority of girls don't put that much value into getting laid as guys do. and they aren't being shamed for it. there's a lot of ugly girls that are like 22-23 and still virgins, just because they have low self-esteem and a guy never looked their way.

i'm not saying we should fuck them because they are gross and we are on fit after all, so i think we are all trying to max out our looks to bang cuties. but just consider the fact that some girls are fucked dating wise too instead of becoming a cringy 'muh roasties' crusader.

>you make 1 mistake, many women are extremely poor judges of a mans quality, this is why you have so many degenerate single mothers with 2 different interracial baby daddies. They select men who are aggressive and turn them on this may have been all well and good thousand of years ago but now intelligence plays a big part in the ability of a man to acquire wealth and success these days and a lot of those baby daddies to single mums are often in jail.
No, women are much more visual than men. They are all acutely aware of any social hierarchies in a given situation. This is way they gossip more than men, because gossiping gives them information about the people around them and how others perceive those.
It is no coincidence than the most vile, vicious bullies are teenage girls in packs.

Women have TWO mating stragegies. To increase the likelihood for the survival of her offspring, she needs a partner with the best genes. But that partner is also more likely to leave her for other women, cheat on her etc.
Thats why women are more attracted to neutral rather than hyper masculine men when they are not ovulating. When there's a chance to get pregnant, however, they prefer masculine men.

doccool.com/cheated-on-husband-for-better-genes/
>Nature wants us to mate with strong, virile men who can beat the shit out of the other men, have strong immune systems and produce the highest quality DNA sperm. But these types of testosterone driven men rarely, if ever, make good long-term partners.
>My husband is a sensitive caring man with soft features. The men who fathered my children are much better looking, more masculine, and healthier than my hubby. If you were to ever meet my husband, you would agree that he is not the ideal man to mate with, but he would be a good dad.

If I achieve Bavarian-mode can I cuck numales?

>doccool.com/cheated-on-husband-for-better-genes/
it's when i read horrible shit like this that i struggle to keep up my optimism about women. i really try to be positive and hopeful but i've been disappointed and my heart torn to shreds so many times that i think i have internally given up. it sucks being a hopeless romantic like me and falling head over heels for a girl over and over again. there really is no more powerful emotion to me than what i feel for that special someone.

Men are just calculating and manipulative. Its human nature, we arent as free-willed as we would like to think

I feel you man, but it is the sad truth, I've been a romantic man since my I was 16 yo, but girl after girl have just dumped me as soon as they got bored of me, be it because they found someone better or because I had problems that needed a long time to be solved.

Its so hard for me to treat women as objects but whenever I did in a relationship it was the time I got most respect from them.

Wow you interacted with something the way it was designed for and you were surprised at the good response?

Never again will I take 'you'd make a good father ' as a compliment

I think you need to improve in your reading comprehension. I said that it was the time I got most respect, but I hate doing it. No surprise here, done it enough.

I think you need to improve in your reading comprehension.

Yeah Ive redpilled my stacy roommate on sexual attraction and we talk about it openly. She has distinguishes between guys she finds hot and long-term boyfriend material (that is ideally also handsome, of course).
Id say generally its mostly men that are in delusion about it.

Did you fuck your roommate?

i see some ugly ass guys, who are also fat with some hot gf's desu

scientifically proven to be true

bullshit, rather funny because everytime i hear that argument the other dude isn't even "ugly"

t. fatty

nah

i know but when i fall for someone that person becomes like a god-like entity i would die for. so it's hard to treat them like an object lol.
it's weird because all of my live i've been driven into getting laid but it never came from inside of me, more my mates and wanting to look cool. i would've been perfectly fine with marrying someone i love and never have sex with a bunch of random women.
instead it looks like i will just have to plow my way through life and end up marrying the one i accidentally knock up.

basically it's just part of becoming an adult an realizing that the romantizaced idea of 'the one' is bullshit and deep down everyone is an egotistical scummy garbage human. i just wish i didn't lose my cool when i fall for someone so quickly. in the end i guess it's better than being a cynical asshole that doesn't feel anything but being in pain isn't that fun either. /end of autistic rant.

So you need to be a 9.5 to have the same success as a 4/10 female?

>Caring what women think

That already is your first problem. Once they sense you give too many shits they smell it on you and instantly find you weak because of it.

[spoiler]Just be yourself :^)[/spoiler]

It doesn't matter whether or not you care what they think
If you're good looking they'll be attracted to you regardless

I'm in the same boat, and I feel like I lost my best years to some stupid whores that were of no value to me and left me when I was of no value to them.
Right now I am just concentrating on becoming the best I can to see if I get a good girl that can make me happy before I hit 40.

someone post the pig-woman experiment

Is that really surprising? I'm not even convinced the 9.5 would win depending on what your criteria is.

All you fucks are overestimating the power of selection among women. I lived in major cities, small towns and etc. Look, I use to think 8/10 girls go for 8/10 or a 7/10 that has his shit straight. Average people go for average people. But girls don't exactly achieve Chads that often as you think. Most girls settle for the most average run of the mill motherfuckers you can see. Shit, I know some weird ass fucking dudes even manlets that get consistent pussy. I learned to not care for what a girl goes for because they don't even know what the fuck they go for. It's all about being at the right place and time. Shit, most Chads I know go on dry streaks than most. Tinder helps, but that app is going down the shitter. Go outside and tell me how many attractive girls you see with normal ass average guys. Don't fall for the memes. Chad in high school and Hollywood does not equate to Chad in real life

This is why

>Average people go for average people
Because they settle for each other. Its not like your averageness makes you not attracted to good-looking people.

>b-b-but muh personality!

I think you need to improve in your reading comprehension.