Boogie is such an inspiration

Boogie is such an inspiration.

Proof that literally ANYONE can make it.

>Doing the work
>weight loss surgery
>work
Lol

this kind of surgery aren't tools, they're extreme last options. They may end up with a ton of complications later because they're not little thing, making it act like it's no big deal to get a part of you stomach chopped of is retarded and endangering for his hamplanet followers

>needs a surgery to lose weight
>inspiration
Pick one and only one.

How bored do you have to be to make these threads and how bored sre these people who keep giving you attention

>still being over 400

>Still squats 400+ everytime he stands up

What do you have going for you, DYEL?

I think OP doesn’t understand the difference between inspiration and horrifying cautionary tale.

Boogie's losing weight?

He better be

Rocking back and forth until his momentum along with him pushing on the chair he’s sitting to get up is not a squat

sage. not fitness related. boogie fuck off.

PAY

>gastric bypass
>doing the work
Pick one

>work

PAY
A
Y

>I'm only 92% on the way to dying rather than 95%
okay

pretty much. the only reason why it's done is because even with the downsides, it's still healthier than crushing your own body under its weight

I see a future in this guy man, the road to weightloss is not by motivation, women, or money.. its fueled by hatred

wait a minute this nigger is 400+ AFTER surgery? Can't we just kill it?

Weight loss takes time, asshole. Give him a chance.

The real inspo:

>work

Jesus Christ Boogie you're a loser, go fuck yourself with these stupid threads...

so he's lost about 80lbs this whole year after getting weightloss surgery? I've lost that in the last 5 months and I was at 26% body fat compared to his 80%

>being proud of bodyweight squats.
Yep, this is fat person logic.

PAYYYYYYYYY

>yfw boogie is weighting less than the bloatlord

>"dieting" for 10 year
>can't lose a single kg
>DIETS ARE FAD MATES

>gone through surgery
>now actually eating less
>losing weight every day
Hmmmmmmmmmm

>sits on his gargantuan ass for years playing video games
>make meme content
>balloon up to human freight car size
>can't lose weight
>gets surgery
>gets cucked
>inspire posters to shit up a fitness board in some act of defiance to our FPH threads
Fuck this marshmallow man and everything he stands for

F O R

>get divorced (look it up)
>gain 100 lbs

>live like a disgusting slob, do nothing all day, turn into a near half ton of near-necrotic human blubber
>Your body works so hard keeping itself alive that eating even at a slight deficit (Instead of eating one less large pizza you sedate yourself and pay a doctor thousands of dollars to mutilate and cut your organs
>remove pounds of living tissue used to absorb nutrients and keep you alive and healthy
>start losing weight because it physically hurts to eat due to all of the internal trauma
>in two years time once the pain subsides you'll probably start gorging again
>but this time your mutilated chimera intestines will be absorbing the mass of food you ingest hourly instead of the organs you were born with
>even if it's all "successful" you'll be a living labia with fucked up internal organs
>then I guess you can pay for skin removal surgery, and look like frankenstin monster
>since scar tissue can't stretch, if you ever re-gain weight you'll look like a mutilated flesh ball with deposits of fat squeezed into monstrous shapes by sinewy, scar tissue.

And all you literally had to do was eat less than 10 pounds of food a day.

So does every board have an e celeb that they love to hate? Boogie on Veeky Forums, blaire white on /lgbt/, jack on Veeky Forums... What caused this?

>weightloss

At 60% bodyfat he only "squats" 240 a few times a day, and most likely uses a cane to do it.

>box half-squatting 400lbs (including BW) for 1
>impressive
kek

>Can't we just kill it?
no, just like we can't kill you,no mtter wht nonsense comes out of your mouth,

Actually convinced that this attention-seeking fat fuck is posting these threads himself.

Keep lurking m8

He was 600 pounds in that picture. He only weighs 412 pounds now. He's lost nearly 200 pounds since his surgery.

It's not DYEL tier either though.

/v/ and /pol/ also hate booger

A few more pounds to go and Boogie is basically y’r average morbidly obese American

He weighs over 20kg (45lb) less

>implying he can stand

>tfw just realized I'm squatting LMAO4PLATE if I include my body weight

ha ha, not only is Boogie Veeky Forums and /based/ he has a loving, faithful wife to-

Oh.

>we fell out of love
>we

LMAO at this fat fuck trying to save face.

>we fell out of love
Lol

Nice dog

LMFAO!!!

Why would she leave him now, when he's potentially going to look more attractive?

Do you think she just stayed with him for as long as she did because she didn't want to be hunted down for leaving him when he had the surgery on his mind?

>wife says it was okay to tell you
>wife

HEY BOOGIE
YOU'RE STILL FAT
ALSO, TRUMP IS STILL PRESIDENT
YOU'RE AN ETERNALLY MANMOGGED BABBY-TIER BRAINLET
PLEASE FIND ANOTHER HOBBY ON ANOTHER WEBSITE

Allegedly his wife had a feeder fetish and left him post surgery. This weak willed cuck let a woman keep him fat.

holy shit

that poor fat man

Just imagine him crying while typing that lmao

It is, if he had a halfway a normal BW of, say, 200lbs that leaves 200lbs extra. And again: he's not using full ROM, he has the equivalent of a box under his ass, he uses momentum to stand up, he uses his arms, he only does one rep. Back when he was even fatter, Boogie once claimed he had a BMI of around 31 (higher than Arnie, around early Ronnie) and thus is super/fit/ under all that fat. What he failed to realize is that a huge portion of that was water. FFMI is virtually meaningless past 20%BF - let alone 50%.

Being fat doesn't automatically make you strong. Sure you're carrying a lot of extra weight, but: you're barely moving, using momenutm all the time, have terrible hormonal levels ( ever notice how fat guys - especially the ones that were fat between ages 12-18 - look kinda prepubescent,) a body that is barely soldiering on etc.