youtube.com/watch?v=YoQuyhCbjg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

not good for building muscle, majority here will call it a meme
its a good EXERCISE
good to keep the lower back healthy and to burn calories

I have an 80lb kettlebell in my home
In the morning i do 100 swings in as little time as possible (4:45)
They're good for glutes, lower back and forearms. But mostly for conditioning. Would recommend

Ignore the retard.

I do them for cardio, they burn about 400 calories over 20 minutes of HIIT, which is equivalent to running a 6 minute mile. They also build core strength which is an added kicker. Great shit if you're on a cut, doing them 3 times a week for 30 minutes basically burns half a lb of fat.

Helps with sex

Heavy kettle bell swings will help build explosiveness in your deadlifts. You should do them

light swings as a worm up, than snatches, finish off with heavier swings or presses or jerks depending on energy levels left
but yeah use 2 different workouts (swing, snatches or swing, jerks) and finishing off with isolations (presses/one leg deads/cleans/etc.)
if u use them, than use one hand and not both and try to learn GS not comrad, merchant style
youtube.com/watch?v=YoQuyhCbjg4

400 calories in 20 minutes? I doubt that. They burn alot, but not that much. That would be 20 calories every minute.

I do it for conditioning, they're a good exercise

jesus how many can you do in 30 min?

Great way to condition yourself for getting your testicles smashed repeatedly

Do you use them as complete workout or just for conditioning?

>try kettlebell swing
>hey this is actually kind of fun i think
>does it faster kettlebell goes too high
>lose the grip a little
>recieve 18kg impact to my balls

i do them at the end of a leg workout as part of a core circuit.
12 back extensions with 10 lb medicine ball
30 crunches on a decline bench
15 kettlebell swings with 40 lbs
70-80 lbs farmers walk for 20 yards or so

reel gud

I do them for time as HIIT. Minute on, 2 minutes off on my light intensity day. Great lifting based cardio. No real reason to do heavy ones unless you are injured, female, or a fighter. Ideally, fighters should do barbell cleans but sometimes they get weird about barbell stuff.

Does anyone else feel kettlebell swings alot on their traps?

i was doin kettlebell for a year 3 times a week under a RKC( russian kettlebell challange) trainer, it is great for cardio and general fitness but meme for muscle building. I was only doin kettlebell for 6 months when i finished a spartan race with 35% body fat.

How much weight do you guys use?

complete, usually 4 sets 50 reps with 24kg swings (one hand) and then 20x10 24 kg snatches followed by 4x50 26kg swings (one hand), finishing with couple of sets of 3x5 presses (doble, single or seasaw) or other stuff
nope

16 kg for presses and snatch and swing warm up, 24 kg for long period squat and swing and sometimes snatching and 32 and over for swings and squats 16 or 24, 28 for turkish get ups.

20 reps 10 sets snatch

With doing such high reps how's your physique?

you know what they say, food 80%, workout 20%
pic semi related
calfs, traps, lower back, triceps, shoulders ok, everything else needs work (ex fat fuck)
best thing to get wide on the shoulders is heavy double jerk with many reps (ease in to it) start with a weight you can press easy for 5-7 reps and start with 5 reps 10 sets up to 15 reps 10 sets than move up in weight and back down to 5x10 (when starting 5 min rest then bring it down to 2,5-3min between sets)

are you 4'6"? how are your arms that short?

>not intentionally bending your elbows on the downswing to build up your testicular integrity
How do you expect to make it when you can still be put down with a single sack tap?

>not sucking your testicles into your body when fighting.
Kek

Disgusting.

if you do them slowly amd shrug on the top yeah

Good for cardio but you can do a lot of exercises with them. my OHP improved since I started doing turkish get-ups

They're good for conditioning. Not so much for muscle gain.

I like doing 100 after a leg day. In as many sets as I need, start heavy and drop weight as I need to

>my OHP improved since I started doing turkish get-ups
How do you program these?