Does height matter?

Does height matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2009/01/25/magazine/25desire-t.html?scp=1&sq=&st=nyt&pagewanted=all&_r=1&
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not anymore than other features like face or social ability.

And I say this standing at 6'5".

I know humour is a big thing too

That is exactly what my 6'5 friend also always says and yet I witness women say how much they love how tall he is all the time.

I can't find a way it's affected me so I'm going with no.

Humour is an addition but its not a base feature so it doesnt matter as much. its like leather seats to a car. you want that leather in a Toyota or Bugatti?

Yes.

If you think it doesn't, you're not short.

6'3 and height does matter if you're lacking looks or money. If you're under 5'7ish or shorter than the girl she might find someone else.

This isn't a hard equation man. People don't like being told their innate features that they haven't really worked at all for are why they are successful in some way. When people tell me I have naturally good genetics for lifting and being ripped I get pissed because I work harder in the gym than anyone I know.

I have gotten laid over a dozen times for height alone.

nothing says "i know women!" like likening humour to car accessories and calling things "bas features"

Hey, Kevin, here's another base feature, don't be fat and ugly and still live at home.

5'9 and I literally have a nice face and I am fit so I have about 3-5 girls DM me per instagram story I post.

Since I bought a house I legit sleep with 2-3 women a week, but I live in a relatively small town and now (about a year in) it is getting messy....

moral of the story, height only matters if you're ugly, poor, boring etc and need something to fall back on.

>tfw 5'11
>never have to worry about being too tall
>never have to worry about being too short
>tfw perfect height

Good story, but it's illegal to sell houses to midgets.

I'm 6'3" and I can't get pussy so no I don't think it does

That's not true, he is probably living in midget village in china. Pic related.

sounds like something an ugly, poor, boring tall dude would say

at least wait a few minutes before samefagging tho

1. General looks (facial)
2. Social Status/Power
3. Money
4. Style (as in not awkward, dresses well, looks respectable to partner with)
5. Personality (genuinely enjoyable personality, not a 'nice guy')
6. Physical stature (height important, but not so much if you're muscular/not fat)

In that order.

I'm not him dumbass.

FACE
HEIGHT
FRAME

Absolutely.
But not for what people usually think.

fpbp

Yep. Height matters, dick size matters, money matters.

The way I see it, on the flip side, getting big and shredded can only help you. Even if you're a 5'5" ugly dude with a small pee pee. Self improvement will always help no matter what. Why not go from being a 5/10 to being a 6/10? Absolutely no reason not to lift and improve oneself.

6'2

25 kissless virgin

>tfw ugly autistic manlet

>5'5" + small dick
>being a 5

When will they learn

Face matters more.

t. ugly 6'1

>tfw ugly autistic lanklet

Those are just regular Asians.

i know two virgin guys one of them is 6'0 the other is not sure but he is super tall like 6'5 at least

neither of them is ugly though they just arent in a social circle with women

Yes

Isnt it all about baggy clothes? The ones chill dudes wear?

what's the context here

It's just another factor, an important one, but it won't limit you, and it's not a free pass.

Personality and social status can beat everything, while on the other hand being socially retarded won't get you anywhere, no matter how tall and handsome you are.

ufc

>believing what women say

lmfao

The scene in your pic was after he revealed he was like 5'9''. So, yes, but not as much as you faggots think.

My ex gfs ex bf was 6'3 and she said the sex was the most awkward shit in the world and she hated having bigger arms than him lol

I want to see a steroid Hendricks fight this guy again while he's not on it.

No weaknesses my ass.

This, women don't know what they want. They don't even know what they're aroused by.

Interesting study:

The genitals of the volunteers were connected to plethysmographs — for the women, a little plastic probe that sits in the vagina and, by bouncing light off the vaginal walls, measures genital blood flow. An engorgement of blood spurs a lubricating process called vaginal transudation: the seeping of moisture through the walls. The participants were also given a keypad so that they could rate how aroused they felt.

No matter what their self-proclaimed sexual orientation, they showed, on the whole, strong and swift genital arousal when the screen offered men with men, women with women and women with men. They responded objectively much more to the exercising woman than to the strolling man, and their blood flow rose quickly — and markedly, though to a lesser degree than during all the human scenes except the footage of the ambling, strapping man — as they watched the apes. And with the women, especially the straight women, mind and genitals seemed scarcely to belong to the same person. The readings from the plethysmograph and the keypad weren’t in much accord. During shots of lesbian coupling, heterosexual women reported less excitement than their vaginas indicated; watching gay men, they reported a great deal less; and viewing heterosexual intercourse, they reported much more. Among the lesbian volunteers, the two readings converged when women appeared on the screen. But when the films featured only men, the lesbians reported less engagement than the plethysmograph recorded. Whether straight or gay, the women claimed almost no arousal whatsoever while staring at the bonobos.

Source: nytimes.com/2009/01/25/magazine/25desire-t.html?scp=1&sq=&st=nyt&pagewanted=all&_r=1&

Yes.
Women are turned on by sex and physical activity.

The great lie of all women are bisexual except for the lesbians is something that is heavily pushed onto stupid horny impressionable women and girls 24/7/365. Combine that with demonizing men and normal heterosexual behavior...well...

>5'8"
>banged a few 2s and a few 10s
Just gotta find em shorter than you. Good thing all the tall people in my area are sperges

1. Personality
2. Personality
3. Not Fat
You would know this if you're went out and socialize more.
A real girl (yes the cute shy ones), would date you if you have the balls to ask her out.

If youre ugly/average:
1. get to know her
2. be funny/charming
3. make HER fall in love with you

Sure height and face matters, but not by that much. If you want a girl who treats you like a piece of meat, theres plenty of that, you can find them in clubs.
You want someone who loves you and will never cheat on you? Find them in the library

Boy i'm thankful for not being a manlet ...It's really nice to be tall and fit, always noticing stranger girls checking you out and people always taking you seriously.

I'm 5'8 and my gf is 5'2 and has said the guy has to be taller than her.

Lucky me.

Gee. The bar is not that high eh?

this.