The skinnyfat dilemma

>Too fat to bulk
>Too skinny to cut

What do you reccomend bois? I plan on cutting until auschwitz and then lean bulk.

Lift hard and heavy.
Eat a very small surplus.

Deal with not being lean for a year or two (not a long time in the grand scheme)
Then cut to a decent body.

bulk hard for a year
then cut
then bulk at a small surplus forever

>what is recomp

no dummy. your fat is reserved energy. burning it all off and then bulking is silly. use your fat energy to BULK and whatever you have leftover, cut. HARNESS YOUR FAT, KEK!

>be me
>recomp for 6 months
>barely make any gains
back to bulking/cutting, maybe I just don't have the discipline for recomp

Novice strength program with plenty of food, milk, and sleep. Increased muscle will raise resting metabolic rate and you'll lean out.

I don't even do cardio and I'm as lean now at 220 as I was as a 185lb dyel.

P.S. the onions are real

keep working out while cutting as hard or slow as you want. u'll end up ottermode which most normies will mire you for.

also being thin feels so much better than being overweight in so many ways.

do not fall for the bulk meme.

Cut first. If you are novice you will make gains even at deficit. When you are skinny enought lean bulk for some years
>t. former skinnyfat

More like
>skinny enough to bulk
>fat enough to cut
Either works. Skinnyfat is the best starting point.

>t.mr.skeltal

>t. aushwitz

>body has too much bodyfat and too little muscle
>hmmm how do i fix this
Cut and lift, dummy

>Cut and lift
That's exactly what I said you faggot

If you're skinnyfat,i also assume you are a fitness newbie. Cutting is somewhat more difficult because your lifs will go down as you get weaker, which is really demotivating.
Id say start with a light bulk (+400kcal) while learning the movements, and cut after your first 10lbs of gains.

I was in the same boat. Cut hard for 3 months snd then lean bulk

>what is recomp
recomp is a meme

As a skinnyfat 5"7' guys weighing in at 143 pounds that just satarted lifting to what weight should I be bulking (bulking at +300/400 ?

Should I be going to something like 150-155?

>got shredded and was lean bulking
>looking big and lean, best shape ofm y life
>had gyno surgery
>been 2 weeks but still have another 2 or 3 till I can lift(technically I can do legs and stuff but nothing that involves the chest and how the fuck am I gonna squat 3pl8 without using my chest to load the bar)
>weight has been stable, muscle seems to be there except I look more deflated
>my love handles for some reason got swollen, like even tight boxers dont make it stick out more, it's really just swollen/puffy for some reason
>abs seem to have same amount of fat, can only grab a piece of skin but they have disappeared

what the fuck?
should I east at maintenance once I'm able to go back to lifting? wouldnt it make it possible to lose fat and gain muscle since I was off gym for 5 weeks

Stay at maintenance calories (with maybe 5-10% surplus) and workout hard.

Body recomposition bro.

No its not you just suck at dieting

start with a bulk until you gained like 5kg of muscle mass.
Then start bulking with keto, you might lose fat, you might don't but you will not gain fat but gain musclemass.

>skinnyfat
this isnt a thing
youre just a fat fuck with no muscle mass

Skinnyfat is like the worst body type to have.
Most obese people can become fairly muscular when they are able to maintain(or add just a little bit) muscle mass while losing fat. (Look at progress pics from keto vs other diets)
Skinny people have no fat and no muscle
skinnyfat people are somehow able to gain fat and still have no muscles.

skinny is the best
literally can lean bulk for years and see the progress instantly

>somehow
You eat garbage. It's not rocket science

if you go the cutting route you'll slim down but will probably be a weak shit
if you bulk instead you'll still be fat but stronger

Obese people eat garbage, too and still have more muscle than skinnyfatties
probably true
on the other hand I am an ex obese person and it'S like a package.
Been ketoing for almost 1.5 years and lost 34 kg so far.
When your bf% get's to lower you finally see your gains making all the effort worth it, tho.

>cut, become stick figure middle school boy
>Bulk, look semi-fit, semi respectable while carrying some body fat.

Always choose bulk IMO. Never understood why skinnyfat boys would want to try to futilely whittle themselves down to low bf % instead of just bulking up to a point where you actually have lean mas that will look decent when you cut.