Can a pair of dumbells and a dips/pullup station replace going to the gym?

Can a pair of dumbells and a dips/pullup station replace going to the gym?

What kind of dumbells?

nope.

you could go crazy with the ghetto workouts for upper body, sure, but leg day will be skipped.

If you had dumbell handles like this and some plates and a weight belt then yes.

Skip leg day? Sure because there are no dumbbell exercises that can work the legs.

>Lunges
>RDL
>Pistol Squat
>Goblet Squat
>Calf Raises

kys

>a pair of dumbells
>A PAIR OF DUMBELLS

A D J U S T A B L E
Run sprints, stairs, hills for anaerobic gainz and you're fine

Honestly sometimes I consider going DB/BW and just staying home rather than spending so much time getting to the gym (/nocar/ here)

Chatting with my new landlord I let him know I lifted and wrestled. Moved into my new room and saw an old pair of adjustable dumbbells with like 160# of weights chillin in the corner. What a bro

Yes.
Easily.

The ground, a low hanging branch, and a large rock can replace the gym too.

It's not going to be as good as what you could get from a going to the gym but you can def make it work if that's all you got. People get big doing calisthenics, so some dumbbells and a pullup bar will work in a pinch.

I mean, you'll never leave humanity behind, but you can still get some decent gains from home. Try to figure out some kind of bench too maybe (a piano bench works in a pinch if that's all you have, just make sure it's sturdy).

I have a branch and I can get a rock but there's no ground where I live. Any ground substitutes? And don't say floor, I already tried that, kept falling through.

Dawgs, it is all about playgrounds. One by my house has absolute perfect monkey bars for pullups

Got those badboys at home. Shit is cash.

i'll do you one better. i've got them at home and i am at home. they're not 10 feet away.

I clicked on pictures of storefronts just to inform you that I keked.

Nearly done my second round of p90x.

Went from 260 to 190, I wake up at real jocko hours and pump out the exercises 15 feet from my bed.

Can't beat the convenience. Not sure what I'll do after I complete a 3rd round of p90x - but already noticing a huge difference in performance at my hockey games

You can be in a good shape generally, but I feel I miss something primal without the stretch for traps and hold for forearms you get from rack pulls or deadlifts.

Those exercises are not needed for aesthetics m8

mi boi has a pair of these downstairs, and a pair in his room for forearms when he watches movies and shit. convenient af

Well maybe not but I have seen first real upper back gains in my life after including some rack pulls and also snatch pulls which I forgot to mention. Most natural calisthenics guys seem to have like 50% of their potential used in the traps & neck section, tho luckily you don't need gym for neck.

I do rear delt flies and face pulls for upper back gains

I think you fail to realize that the reason most of Veeky Forums goes to the gym is because this is the only shot we have of going outside.

Why don't you just take a walk if you want to go outside then? I go to the gym to work out with equipment I don't own, dude.