How do I enter PalsyMode ?

How do I enter PalsyMode ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/efz3H0S-xMk
youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

god forgive me for these chuckles

Just keep being an asshole, and I’m sure you’ll get exactly what you deserve soon enough.

I'm not an emotional person, but watching this filled me with several feelings

1: shame, mostly shame/regret. for making excuses to sit around and watch netflix or football, instead of being somewhere productive, bettering my mind and/or body

2: sadness, that 80% of society gets a fully functioning body and fuckign wastes it on the couch or on a barstool, while this guy was born with such a debilitating disease

3: hope. if this guy can do this, maybe we all can make it

ok I'm done seriousposting, back to meems now

1xF Skullcrushers

go fuck yourself at least he's trying rather than being a fat, NEET, no gf, basement dwelling soyboy like yourself.

Absolutely delicious.

seems kind of dangerous to do complicated movements like a power clean if you have a disability like that

but it is definitely motivational to see his dedication

This

that guy on the right looks so uncomfortable

Why is this attractive?

Don't think someone with motor issues is safe around hot objects

:(

nice tits, cute face. Can imagine yourself helping her.

I'd probably just rape her a few times user.

goddamn that's legit inspiring. he's also got a better body than 90% of Veeky Forums

this

we hate the fat and weak, not those who cant change what they are born into. Faggot.

Wish guys who tried this hard actually got a second chance in a normal body

>Can imagine helping yourself to her.

FTFY

Although he may never get big on the outside, he is a mass monster on the inside

I used to have a gf like this, not sure what webm has but mine had muscular dystrophy and some kinda palsy. She was so goddamn cute and innocent. The dystrophy made her very petite but she had a nice little bubble butt and 36c bust. She will be the one I imagine I'm holding in bed for the rest of my life, I loved her so much.

Good on you for giving her your love and a normal life. I'm sorry brother.

were all gonna make it

You got dumped by a retard ?

Did she die?

She's the reason I lift, I wasn't strong enough to save her. She did give me the best 3 years of my life tho.

oh shit! Couldn't figure out what was going on at first, but good for him. That's insane.

Yeah, she caught some little cold and it turned to pneumonia.

Nah I ain't a nigger

Fuck man, I'm sorry

I laughed, but that dude is a G.

That might come as cheesy,but I'm sure she's proud of you. You are going to make it bro

Fuck I just want to help her so badly :(

Please dont

>I wasn't strong enough to save her

Sounds like larping.

Well now Im sad.

t. alphadestiny hyping up for a deadlift

>seems kind of dangerous to do complicated movements
judging by the looks of his knees (especially the right one), he's already well on his way to snap city.

fucking normies get off my board

I'm sick of these faggots who have had relationships that come on this site asking for pity because they've been dumped or the person died. If you want to know true suffering, try being a NEET kissless virgin when your 30 years old.

I admire his determination, but isn't this destructive to his joints?
>I have absolutely no experience that would allow me to gauge your suffering, but mine is worse
The pill that the neets will never swallow is that their suffering is barely worth mentioning on the grand scheme. Boo hoo.

You have no idea what you are talking about you fucking normie. You would have killed yourself a long time ago if you were to deal with my lonely life.

thats like bait?

No, I would have fixed it because I don't suck ass like you do.

I'll lift for her tomorrow, stay strong.

This is Veeky Forums not /r9k/. We try to better us here and not sit and feel sorry for ourselves.

>43929944

They are the male special snowflakes. Absolute children that deserve their loneliness.

bitterness is the ultimate beta pill.

sort yourself out user.

how much weight is that??

dont care about people laughing at this guy but dont understand whats funny?
> he moves funny so i laugh
is toddler logic

KEK

>tfw no derpy palsy gf to deadlift with

youtu.be/efz3H0S-xMk

Fucking r9k get out. Like literally. Get out and experience the beautiful wonders of life! Wiiiihhhooooooo

>r/incels

literally mfw post-orgasm

on an unrelated note, the fact his elbow still flexes and wiggles around that wee forearm stump is both revolting and hilarious

You're a low test beta male who fantasizes about helping cripples because your self esteem is so low that you subconsciously believe your only chance of ever finding "love" is if you become a cripple's white knight.

what was her name?

>being a khv retard at 30 is apparently worse than having the love of your life die with your baby during childbirth
You're an immature manchild.

this.

holy shit dude

First day st the gym and already cleaning 315?
Mirin

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
damn she can hardly talk

you are a shitposting heartless piece of garbage. you post just to invoke anger. it worked

>we
Who's we, user? Someone's who's been lifting for a month doesn't get to represent Veeky Forums

Damn,man.I just want to hug her and tell her everything's gonna be okay

But she probably doesn't give a shit about being pitied,so

I'm so sorry user...
Why did I have to open this thread at this time...

She could be his cousin

>the absolute state of /r9k/

god dammit i don't need this feel

fuck im sorry man

shall be dedicating tomorrow's lifting session to her memory breh

damn bruh, those pancakes looked like they turned out far better than what I could do on my first try.

>making pancakes with cerebral palsy
>if you can't make your own cerebral palsy, store-bought is fine.

you're a helpless faggot playing the Veeky Forums equivalent of the oppression Olympics

>wahh guys look at me im hurting more ;-;

Who the fuck names their kid Cerebral?

This

stop being a faggot and get back to tumblr.

I'm sorry man, I didn't know this thread would stir so much introspection.

>tfw no cerebral palsy gf to encourage and make pancakes for
Why live

I was expecting a deadlift and would have been impressed even by that.

>even bothering to answer that saucy fire with some weak-ass gb2tumblr memeshit
NGMI

>Who the fuck names their kid Cerebral?
made me kek

Why would you make fun of someone like that? You're a real cunt. He probably cleans more than you can too.

Yes, this happened...

wtf is cerebral pasty

this hate to see it but

God fucking dammit user

Veeky Forums isn't for bitter NEET faggots. Get back to your containment board /b/tard

quit ruining my pancakes you goofy bitch

Tonight, we lift.
For friends, for family, for QTs, and those we've lost. Godspeed, and two scoops, user.

REDDIT PLS GO

> ywn throat fuck a qt with cerebral palsy
I never knew I needed this. Can you even imagine your hands wrapped around her trembling skull while her uncoordinated flippers slap at you?
> Yes I will take care of you for the rest of your life

This

This gives me feels but I always assumed disabled people don't want to be pitied, especially if it's a purely physical issue but people assume they're retarded.
I feel bad for CP people but worse when everyone is showering them with "YOU'RE SO STRONG AND PERFECT". It would make me feel like everything I'm ever told is filtered through "he's disabled, be nice to him".

Tbh taking care of anyone gets old after max 1 year, no matter how cute they are.

Have a (You), faggot