The Buff Dudes

Thoughts?

idm them, i like seeing there workout videos were they do different routines like the superhero shit

why do you keep posting this thread

Is it possible to look like these guys natty?

I'm not asking if they're natty, I'm asking if it's possible for the average guy to maintain that physique naturally

theyre pretty buff

They're alright. Sometimes funny, sometimes cringey. I have no issue with them.

Cool channel and vids. Expensive products that I would only purchase to support the doods

better than most fitness channels. They also did a video on the virgin walk so they're fine by me

pretty buff desu

an average guy with average genetics won't come close even after 20 years of consistent work, hell, i don't think even a gifted person could mantain that much quality mass

the dude on the left competes professionally if i am not mistaken

2 chads on roids
pretty funny
not sure if all of their advice is good for natties

>on roids
>not sure if advice is good for natties
The answer is always no.

Eh

Haven't watched them in probably over a year, but from memory they're kinda funny sometimes, kinda cringeworthy other times, but their form videos are pretty good. It's nice when I can see a breakdown on a lift in a 90 second video, instead of some old dude talking for 11 minutes about a bunch of random shit. Their summaries are significantly better than a lot of channels.

anytime someone posts a thread like this asking your opinion especially these guys, its just them shilling their youtube channel or whatever else the sell Veeky Forums expert at detecting shills

fu ck off ba ck to led dit

No. They are literally bigger than arnold in his prime

They're cool

They have some good recipes. Cheap and easy stuff.

Actually met them a few months ago when they were filming for Bodybuilding dot com, they were legit the coolest dudes.

They have god tier genetics

>on roids
>chad

Good one

>terrible form advice videos
>roiding homos
>cheeses as fuck action vids
>le home workout toutorials
>disgusting recipies

They’re ok if you’re a normie who does not expect to go past 1/2/3/4

I WANT REDDIT TO LEAVE

they seem like cool dudes. Funny and educational. Really motivated me when i first started 3 years ago. They have some pretty good recipes, ate nothing but overnight oats and protein pancakes for breakfast for a year after seeing that shit on their channel.

Fake nattys though and although i understand why they don't talk about their use i would prefer they just not bring it up instead of denying it.

...what

reddit is cancer

facebook com/GetFitForFree/posts/1759496337418351

STOP WITH THE SLIDE THREADS ALEX

>2 THREADS CMON

THIS IS NOW AN EYEBROW / ANIME / BLACK ASS THREAD

>As I sip my ice cold lemonade

When it comes to exercise form I prefer the athlean-x guy Jeff (or whatever).

Watching them for nutrition is pointless if you are counting calories, watching your macros and are cooking your own food.

If you are looking for a good routine there are lots of resources way better.

I still enjoy watching them simply for the lifestyle, they seem like good guys and are entertaining (sometimes a little cringeworthy). All in all they should be considered an entertainment channel and not an informative channel.

exposed roiders. wouldn't be a problem if they admitted to it. they don't.

Athlean-x is a great guy and I have gained lots of good advice from him, but I hate how he sounds whiny. His style of talking is condesending in a way that as if he is talking to a stupid 14 year old, who still didn't understand the third time you told him. So that's a real bummer.
I like alan thrall, but I've pretty much gained everything from him there is to gain, because even though hes technical and knows his shit, he is still really shallow as a person.

they show some interesting variations of exercises that could be useful for beginners

their fans think that they're natty though which is funny

I get the whiny and condescending part. He also has a lot of "5 things you need to stop doing right now!!1" clickbait stuff. But the parts we actually goes into detail about proper form and how every muscle interacts in a movement are just pure gold.

How do we know if they roid?

Their DIY videos are some of my favourite fitness videos on YouTube

they are buff dudes

Are you pulling my leg?