Gyno? Pseudo gyno?

Pic is flexed on the left and relaxed on the right.

Do I have gyno or just shitty chest/fat storage genetics. I appreciate I am in fat fuck mode at the moment but have dieted down to ripped abs before and my chest still looked exactly the same. Maybe it is just stubborn fat. I'm not sure its gyno is because I don't feel any lump around the nipple or in my chest like most people with gyno report. Also I don't have that perky look around the nipple, it's more the entire chest drooping. It doesn't look like bad from the front but makes me insecure to take my shirt off because it almost looks like a tit from the side.

Muscle behind the fat

>barrel chested

Example of someone who is much leaner than me but still has a similar problem.

fat tits

not gyno

Do you do decline press on the bench?

Doing that and flies would probably sort it

Might be mild gyno but you don't really have the puffy nipples to go with it so it's probably just fat.

Honestly it doesn't really look that bad either way. You look pretty thicc otherwise so most people would just see you as barrel chested and not give it a second thought

Yea I think it's just fat, problem is I have dieted down multiple times but it doesn't seem to shift, if anything it looks worse when I'm lean because it sticks out more.

Nah I have always only done flat bench.I recently added flys.

Do decline on the bench and flies too

good to get well rounded tits, better sculpting your tits more

How long training and... Natty?

I dont think it is gyno bc your whole chest looks big, it doesnt look like it is just around the nipple and it certainly doesnt look like a female breast

I know you said you cut before but honestly drop down to 10% and repost

unfortunately thats just where your body chooses to store more fat.

not really much you can except cut down drastically and stay thin or cut drastically and shoot some gear when you bulk back up

Or just stay the same and always wear a shirt if it bothers you , but it's honestly not that big of a deal. at least it's not gyno

hit incline more. your flat bench only program is giving you torpedo titties by overdeveloping the lower part of the pec. also you're fat.

Bumparoo do I have gyno or am I the same as op. Im 195 lbs in this pic but I had the same issue at 165. 5'9 or 5'10

Just chest fat. No worries.

I am the same. Store disproportionately more amounts of fat on my chest compared to my stomach.

I am going lean out more then get this fat surgically removed. I dont see any other way to remove it. Leaning out doesnt work...

Just fat on you too... you're one of the lucky ones whose body has decided to store fat on your chesticles. Gyno looks like you have A cup tits that are pretty firm on top of the muscle. It feels harder than fat.

Thanks. Now I feel better knowing im just a fatty

Here is the solution to all of you fat titted son of a bitches in this thread.

/fraud/ here
Pinch the edges of your nipple. If you feel a hard tender lump it's gyno

doesnt look like gyno at all, just high fat distribution on chest area but not nipples

>combine with caffeine
>do not mix with other stimulants
what?

You look like me. I went to a doctors appointment recently and gunk was added to my chart it not bad but it’s still a mild case maybe just lose weight and see how it looks

You need to go leaner.

PSA:

>lift your arm up over your head
>pinch your nipple by putting your fingers well on the outside of it and drawing them in toward the center
>do you feel a hard substance that you can hold between your fingers?
>that's gyno
>no hard substance you can pinch?
>not gyno

Never worry again, bruhs.

Damn, I have gyno.

Bro this looks exactly like what I have. As other people have said I’m pretty certain it’s just shitty fat storage.
All you can really do is bench a lot and make the best of your large chest. While it can feel awkward at times, sometimes i’m glad to have it bc it helps the appearance of being thicc. Gotta play the cards you’re dealt, at least you’re not a chestlet

Welp, don't eat Dianabol for breakfast without exemestane or you'll have tits.

Pull your fucking boxers up you animal.

it comes and goes from nipple to nipple and i don't know why

Males can have rudimentary mammary glands naturally. It doesn't mean you have gyno unless they're enlarged.

i'm natty and i still have mild one sided gyno why god why

at least it's not noticeable visibly, even when i lift my arms

Where to buy in uk?

same guy here ( ). so if it doesn't raise a small disk of skin (thinking of mr universe roiders with gyno), i'm good?

do not mix with stims besides caffeine you butt benis

I was wondering about my own issues, they look fine when I get cold or come right out of the shower or after a hard workout. a bit of hardness under the nipple nothing crazy.

99.9% of you fat faggots just have fat titties. Don't blame some obscure medical issue when it's obvious a cut could sort out those flabby little titters in a few months

looks more like fatass gyno OP. lose the weight it'll probably be gone or greatly diminished.

hahaha, You know what you are right!

I'll get rid of these fat titters

Yes.

Thanks, user.

now i know i'm just fat

Genetics and fat. Possibly mild gyno but this is all self diagnosed.

I have this same fat storage problem and it doesnt stop me from taking my shirt off...and it shouldnt stop you either....you do need to work on your posture tho

Good, you're going to make it

What's wrong with his posture?

D E L U S I O N S

Fat bro

Lose weight

I got pretty lean last year and it still looked the same from the side. I know in this pic it looks completely flat but it was still the same, unfortunately I don't have any side pics from my cut. But even in my current fatass state it looks fine from the front. Oh well just gonna try to get bigger delts and upper chest to make up for it.