88 kcal
20g protein
0.3 fat
1.5 carb

You won't find a whey as good as myprotein but also as cheap

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q5k0t2MDRMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How big is the difference between impact whey and Isolate?

OH has the "hype" behind it

Bump

>he doesnt just buy wholesale steak and make it into pemmican at home
Im LMAOING at ur life, cucks

I think impact is 80% protein per serving isolate is 90% protein per serving. I think impact is cheaper per gram of protein but check the nutrition info on each and math it out yourself

With the right sale Myprotein is BY FAR the cheapest source of whey powder, and somehow they manage to have good quality too.

I always buy 11 lb bags since they're the best value. Anything

Specifically their "Impact Whey Protein," not "Impact Whey Isolate" which is more expensive and not worth it

I know you're trolling but seriously though, for a college student, whey is godsend. The amount of protein you get for the price is insane.

Oh and adding to this, natural chocolate flavour is great. You can mix it with so much stuff.
>milk whey and coffee = great
>milk whey banana and oats in a mixer = great
>add peanut butter to latter and you won't eat in a couple of hours

because I'm too busy eating these Fori meat protein-bars. They're dirt fucking cheap, but 20g of protein in 146 cals without the need for milk? Yes pls. You can literally carb cycle off just eating these babies
youtube.com/watch?v=q5k0t2MDRMY
absolute god-tier

I'm on my 5th and 6th 11lb bags currently
>strawberry cream and chocolate brownie are GOAT

Their creatine is also dirt cheap and great,just don't buy the Berry Blast flavour,tastes like aids

Can't get in usa? Fuck you.

Because i get this for free

Because syntha 6 is the best tasting shake I've ever gotten

>No added sugar or soy
Sorry, not FDA approved

>Barely even half protein by weight
Throw it in the fucking trash.

So I should just buy Impact whey if theres not much difference?

Ive been buying Isolate the last 3 times I ordered but youre right, Impact is so much cheaper

They're already kinda cheap but sometimes you get the 30 - 35% random codes which make it worth the price

With isolate you get 15% more protein but it costs like 30+% more. Definitely go with impact whey protein over isolate

Free, how?

Mom offered me these for free as well. It's given to seniors at nursing home. I don't know how good they are so I didn't try using them yet.

lol. my mom works at a nursing home also. took them home

>gotten from a place where people literally go to die

be careful user who knows how many estrogens are in there

I wonder how widespread this is actually. This is in Canada btw
Probably less than the beers I have

Serious question for my bros

Is the lactose differene between whey and whey isolate huge?

I know Isolate has less lactose but how much less and is the 15% more protein and less lactose enough to justify for the big price difference?

I thought Isolate was virtually lactose-free?

I just really wish they would open up a Amazon storefront, I forgot how shit regular shipping is. Been waiting a week for the French toast.
Also, any recommendations on flavors? I've only had the chocolate caramel pretzel which I was very disappointed with, it wasn't bad by any means, I had just hyped myself up that it would be more salty sweet, kinda like pretzel m&ms, which it was not.

It's not good, just cheap. Stop trying to make yourself feel better about only being able to buy this cheap garbage

>caring about muh taste hahaha

Enjoy driving your cheese curd powder that taste like ass hole and paying for the privilege

Anyone tried their pea isolate and rice protein?

Are they equally clean/safe?

MP protein powder always mixes shit and leaves me bloated

>7g

So you need to open like 5 of these everytime you need a shake? Fuck that. Probably taste like death too

Their rice protein is really high quality, kinda tastes like pancake batter. idk about pea

I have used it. Bulkpowders is better.

that's straight up corrupt

I get acne from it. But that could be from any protein powder

Has anyone tried the vegan blend from MP? I think my skin gets fucked if I use the milk protein

Bought a bag of each, my stomach can't take whey anymore and I need them shakes for winter gains. Going to mix them and try it out.

any good coupons going on bros? and also what flavor(s) should i order this time around

i have this one. is this any good?

I love my cookie dough

Have used ON vanilla and chocolate before with no problems whatsoever. Tried out strawberry and it gives me acne and clumps like crazy. How can they be so different when it's the same brand?
Wtf I hate ON now.

I'm vegan so I use Myprotein vegan blend instead, was on like 60% sale so I got 10kg for very cheap. I have unflavored, it does not taste good but I don't really care when it comes to protein powders.

120 kcal per 30g serving of:
Protein: 22 g
Fat: 1.5 g
Carbs: 3.8 g

>i'm vegan

I've heard that pea is vile on it's own so fair warning

So far I only had blueberry-cheesecake which is pretty good.
Chocolate brownie is apparently also good.

How did they afford such a professional spokesperson?

>im vegan
this is bait right?

myprotein's protein foods are mostly garbage but the protein wafers are fucking delicious

like I'd actually eat them just for the taste

>almost the two thousand and eighteenth year of our lord
>still consuming artificial sweeteners
Enjoy literally transforming into a woman and getting cancer in your late 30s. ON naturally sweetened Chocolate is objectively the best protein powder out there

canadianprotein is great quality and price for my leafbros

mocha cappuccino > you

Don't do these, the amino profile for their ISO is God tier, for the WPC not so much.

25 pounds for 12 bars?

>Optimum Nutrition Sucralose Rage