You achieve your goal body. Now what?

You achieve your goal body. Now what?
How much better will your life really be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-eqx7lvz9XE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Immensely

My outside life wouldn't be better at all because my face is horrifying. Inside I would feel fantastic though.

Perfect in every way
T. Gay becoming my ideal daddy

Now i just maintain my temple and aquire money and then find a lifting wife atleast 5"8

I could look in the mirror with pride for once.

I'll be pretty happy but nothing phenomenal
My life is already okay.

I would spend a day content.
The next day, I make a new goal and start the process anew.

I'm already too bitter and jaded. If people started being nice to me I'd resent them and always think about the fact that they wouldn't like me before.

by the time i got there, i would have reached the discipline of mind necessary. That's what really matters

Wow who knew jason blaha spitting the truth for the first time really made me stop worrying so much about being aesthetic lul

youtube.com/watch?v=-eqx7lvz9XE

>finally getting confidence and somenthing to take pride on

i would literally be the happiest man alive

Pretty fucking great now i wont worry that people are laughing at me all day because im ugly....

My face is pretty nice so with a goal body my life would be 20 times better, it's already much better than last year and 10 times better than when i was a kid. I used to be a skelly, like really skelly so i'd get bullied a lot which fucked up my self-confidence and my family issues didn't help. Point is life until the age of 18 was miserable,until 20 it was just there, just meh. 21 now and life just keeps getting better and working out really had a massive impact not only on my body but on the way i act and think, i wont stop this improvement, i've only just started

This

make a new goal

That depends.
Will the kind of girls j want be attracted to me now ? Will I be more respected in general because I'm no longer a skinny lankshit?
If yes, then my life will improve beyond measure, and I will do ally have leave of mind that I'm attractive, and work on my other goals while maintaining my body .

If no to the first one, then I'll save up and get plastic surgery. Jaw implants to be exact. If It still doesn't work, then I'll just do the gene pool a favour and kill myself quickly.

>Now what?
Now this

Now that my body is fixed,I'm more confident in my ability to satisfy the girl I'm planning to cheat on my gf with.

/thread

>achieve your goal body.
>Not realizing that now you've started lifting you'll never be satisfied

Now I maintain it and get on with my life. No external changes. I'm not getting a parade through the Canyon of Heroes, but it'll be nice to get to self-mire like crazy every time I take a shower. Good thread though OP, have a qt