Anyone tried these Quest Hero bars? I've tried them all and they taste better than any protein bar I've ever had...

Anyone tried these Quest Hero bars? I've tried them all and they taste better than any protein bar I've ever had. They're on sale @ amazon. The regular quest bars taste like garbage compared to these.

they're good
The Gatorade brand mint bars taste really amazing if you're worried about taste.

All those gatorade bars are good but they're very carb/sugar heavy. Wish I could still fit cookies and cream into my macros.

>16 grams

>why

wow nice they probably only cost 2$ per fucking bar !!!!!!

get outta here with this shit,they're not even worth it

~10g fat/17g protein/supposedly 4g net carbs isn't too bad

They're 1.80/bar now since they're on sale. I think they're 2.50 at publix now

>being poor
Sorry buddy

spending money like a tard doesn't make you not poor

They taste great, they're filling, and keto-friendly.

I got one of these from GNC last week and it was pretty good. I've never had a coated quest bar before. Usually I like to microwave them but this rainbow sprinkle coating might ruin that.

Nah you're just poor.

How much sugar in them?

Supposedly 0g of sugar since it's not listed in the ingredients? In the nutrition facts it says 12g Sugar but it's Alluose and it's supposed to pass through you. The hero brand is more crunchy like granola.

Had these exact two bars yesterday and today.

The vanilla caramel one was ruined by the caramel and overall the bar just seemed to sweet to enjoy.

The regular birthday cake was great though.

Nigga what? 13g of sugar per bar dipshit

The FDA requires Alluose to be reported as sugar on nutrition facts.

Kind of like how that Vitamin Water Zero has 0 calories but still 4g of sugar? Erythritol is also required to be put as sugar supposedly.

Quest bar=the jew in bar form

the chocolate/caramel one is literally the tastiest protein product ive ever eaten in my entire life

you cant possibly think he didnt see that, right? jesus christ use some comprehension here

allulose is some interesting shit, wonder where it came from

I eat the cliff builder protein bars idk about this quest shit.

those are just glorified candy bars, desu. i ate them for a while

I think I'm lactose intolerant, because I used to eat these every day but they made my stomach ache really bad. It gave me a kind of pseudo-IBS. I lost 10 lbs.