YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!! IT'S ATH TIME, BABY!!!!!!!

INCOMING ATH.

Strapped in and ready, Oldfag. Never left. Rode it up last night as well. Thanks for all the heads up, Mr Reddington.

Wasn't the high 7900 or something?

Strapped and ready. LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!

Red Rum, standing buy!

Red Lips, Standing by.

red dick standing by

why does anyone keep buying this shit? what does it do?

Doing some TA with only a little autism added:

discord.gg/tebwEwv

At this point, what does it even matter?

pink wojak standing by

Oh guys he didn’t here about the 2 hour confirmations or the $20+ fees or what about the 3tps cmon guys let’s get him in here wooooo

Unless you are well experienced, it's easy to get fleeced in a Discord. Just Sayin'.

tfw my alt is mooning with BTC

Shoulda bought one of the other billion times I told you. lol

What are you holding?

Lisk

Back to your Bitcoin Trash containment Scam, please.

Red Man standing by

No samefagging, please. This is a Bitcoin forum, knock the shit off.

Can't wait to see the salt when bch eventually overtakes core. It's going to be on levels of election night.

BEGONE, WITCH!

I am pretty confident about the new ath aswell. Everytime recovery from the dip happens faster and faster. We are not far away from normie mania. I mean 7900-5500-7500 in a week come on..

Mromdfag, what do you think will be the new ath?

Red rocket standing by

What do your Powers of Abstract Reasoning tell you?

Zoophile, please. You can tell the Aussie BCH scamfags are on. You would think after Prince AA got arrested and the funds dried up, the shills would stop. But god DAYUM those bags must be heavy.

I am no professional, but i guess 11-13k$. I am long time hodler and i have seen some shit but i can hear rush coming, kind of like blackfriday rush.

Many keks were had.

That is the sound of our Retirement in the Bahamas. It is the waves on the beach, and the rocking of the Yacht.

I am 25yo, already quit my job a year ago. Scubadiving in Indonesia at the moment. I dont think i need to have another job ever again.

But come on, give me a number, i wanna see how accurate youbare this time.

welp, as I have always said, the Original Vision and ALGORYTHMIC DESIGN of Bitcoin Trash was to maintain a ten percent valuation of Bitcoin. Bitcoin Trash has recovered and stabilized from being pushed far higher than its value during The Scam, the largest Bitcoin hiest in history. Bitcoin itslef is also recovering, as it was suppressed far below its current actual value during The Scam. Bitcoin Trash has crashed to almost ten K. It will dip to 20% less than its actual value, as the stretched spring recoils. Bitcoin therefore will most likely see an Ath of around 11890, then setlle back down and trade sideways at 10K for a while.

As always, I was typing your answer as you were typing your question. I'm weird that way. I am retired MILTELL, and know exactly what people are going to think say, or do before they do.

Thx man, i agree on the bigest pump&dump of crypto history. Too bad i settled on watching the waves instead of surfing. Internet here is not stable enough though, and i already have enough.

Huge ripple pump coming, i am riding this one with low stake.

Mind if I make that a desktop theme?

I'm going to give you a pass on the Ripple shill. I'll hold off, I rode it up and down a bit in the early days, but never really made that much off it.

You are a biztard afterall.

Feel free, thats how i see my retirement. Fuck lambos and plastic boats.

HOLY DEADCAT BOUNCE ON BCH!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Yeah, i agree ripple is shit. But people buy this kind of news and act on emotions.

Is that it?

>Volume peak
>Slight rise
>Instant dip

Teach me senpai. I have been lurking around interest and i can feel how bch bag holders have completely lost their trust.

You're such an annoying old fuck, do you literally have no friends

hello I made a meme
can i be in your gang

Bch bag holder detected

And under 1k, right after you say it.

Is this pure TA, or do you count other factors aswell?

Pretty curious if we will go to 8K

>uses space shuttle to denote blast off
>2 out of the 6 shuttles exploded

THATS RIGHT BLOCKSTREAM WINS! BCASH IN THE SHITTER WHERE IT BELONGS.

your mom

Do you remember...

Just cuck my coin up senpai.

any idea when we see the next spike up?

This one did not denote a blastoff, this one denoted an upcoming ATH, if you read the text, son. Memes are like the
German Language. One Meme cam mean 15 things, given the context along with myriad other indicators. But this meme gives pretty much the same thing in all contexts overall. Up. Early last night, I gave you the space shuttle to indicate ACHTUNG! When the go was confirmed, I posted "We have liftoff" After which it spike $220. This time was an alert for whales to begin fueling the shuttle for the upcoming liftoff to a new ATH. Locking a meme in to meaning one very narrow strict thing is an extremely dangerous habit in this day and age. Look at the meme. Look at the context. Apply your powers of Abstract Reasoning to obtain the correct result of a Meme. Frogs to represent Trump did not mean he was a Frog, but said Memes got him Elected. Also, none of the Shuttles exploded. Two launches were delayed due to changing weather conditions. they still happened, and I and many others still made money off of the Sit Rep.

Speaking of which, I sure hope you locked in at $7450

ahh just fuck my shit up

cringe

You are a weiser Mann, many thanks!

Back to the Depths of Reddit. --------------->

Your Welcome. Godspeed, Lad.

It turns money into more money

Oldfag, in your wisdom, do you think that BTC reaching $10k CAD will have any effect on pushing the price up?

Enjoy your 10% while alts go apeshit.
IOT is still in berserk mode.
ETH is in its way.
NEO starts right now.

is there any posibility btc that btc forms a double top and we see a correction?

I really hope so, i hate this smug dinosaur coin shit and what it's done to alts.

But I'd still rather see it at the top than bcash

I set a buy order at 7080 yesterday because your promised it was gonna dip to 7050 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
do you still expect the dip to 6k before the CME futures or are we going straight to 10k and beyond

and there we go!

The simplest most accurate explanation I have ever seen. (you) (you) (you) Have three from my reserves.

Your welcome, Lads. Isn't it strange I just logged back in the thread minutes ago.

That call didn't feel right to me either.

It was supposed to dip back there for support, but sperges saw me log on, and wouldn't stop buying long enough for it to do so.

in deed, sitting back enjoying the show !

should I fomo now or is 7200-7400 possible?

gogoogogogo

Oh Yeah. "We Have Liftoff". I waited to tell you, because you are a petulant Child.

NEVER fomo.

CHANCOIN is Moooning!!!

We are on the way to a new ATH. Today, tonight. Doesn't matter.

You are always wrong in your projections, stop pretending like you know what you're talking about.

Lucky I'm strapped in. I'm debating whether to throw in my tether as well. That shit scares me.

past patterns have been bullish weds/thurs with final push Friday morning and then Friday afternoon sell off into the weekend

$7650 will be the new support while we fuel for the next stage.

(You) obviously did not take the mirrors down in your bathroom and bedroom. like I told you to do. You are not safe with that person in there looking back at you.

What's the ATH?

in binance 7770

YOU look like a FOOL, DON'T you.

are you schizophrenic or something?

Brilliant Observation. +3

who /shorting/ at 7700?

I'm sorry your mother was so promiscuous you never knew your Father. It is not necessary to attempt to hijack this thread for the Attention you so desperately seek. Cease and desist IMMEDIATELY, or wetworks will be notified.

>shorting BTC
>ever

Larp. And any anons who are actually that much of a mongoloid always come back Pink Wojacking about how they got liquidated.

Man, it's right there. You think we're going past it tonight?

>7700
You're a moron; 8k is the minimum new ATH that will happen b/w today and tomorrow night before Friday end of week closing trades bring us back to ~7500. All bets are off for next week, could be fucking 12k by Tuesday or 6k by Wednesday, or both.

I really don't know, this shit is unpredictable, but I have a buy order lower, I don't want to buy at ATH.

FUXK I would kill myself if I held bch right now man

>8642$ on HitBTC
wut

Ya; kraken is lagging $200 bucks from other exchanges so once the arbitrage trades go through and then FOMO kicks in on the normie westerners tonight it'll be a blow off top