Thinking about cutting my dick off to get through nofap. Not like I'm gonna ever use it anyway...

Thinking about cutting my dick off to get through nofap. Not like I'm gonna ever use it anyway. Is there someway I can avoid massive infection? If I do get one, I'll probably end up killing myself than going to hospital.

Any tips and tricks are appreciated

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=1998e8879819f700
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/researchers-say-frequent-ejaculation-could-save-mens-lives/news-story/dedd2ce2cb85c9cf6ff67f24c455dbe5
webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the point of nofap is to build up enough test to increase sex drive and ultimately have sex with a gril. You might as well keep fappin cause if you chop yer cock off you won't be fucking anything except your life up

>inb4 no fap = gains

no it doesn't queers

>Not like I'm gonna ever use it anyway
Why don't you just fap with it?

Allow me to help with your nofap

Just put like 10 rubber bands around your dick before you go to bed.

This is exactly how lambs tails are 'docked'

You'll wake up on the morning with a new nub, painlessly achieved without any mess.

>PAINOLYMPICS

This brings back memories where my grandpa made me put rubber bands around horse nut sacks then we would wait till they rotted off. such is life on the farm.

Theres too many qts in crossfit for me not to think about sex

>the point of nofap is to build up enough test to increase sex drive and ultimately have sex with a gril.
And to feel better right? Thats why Im doing it. To hell with women. No desire to deal with their fuckin shit.

Good luck bruh. Cutting it off it a surefire way to kill your gains as you spend weeks recovering, if you didn't already die from blood loss or infection like an idiot.

More importantly, are you gonna cut your balls off too? If not, you're still gonna have the same level of sex drive yet no way to release even if you wanted to give up, without shoving prostate stimulators up your ass.

Silly cunt. Make them deal with your shit instead. Don't voluntarily remove yourself from the genepool. Mindgames work both ways you know?

Balls produce test. Even im not that stupid. And I dont really lift all that much, I just browse here.

Not planning on having kids. No way would I pass on my shit genetics with this MPB.

You should transition then, at least let someone get use out of you before you inevitably off yourself

Im a man, not some fucking trannie boy whatever the fuck they call themselves nowadays. I havent got the energy for women. There is more to life surely.

>test
>not lifting
>not fucking
nigga what are u doin

I dont know. Im really high test too apparently. Been blood tested multiple times for some suspected urinary infection which turned out to be some bullshit mistake at the lab, but at least I found that out. Never felt the effects of high test. Maybe I am so damn used to it. Im always down in energy and motivation. I just come here for the memes.

I lift a little, but not to gain. Its baby weight around 40lbs.

not sure if bait, but fk it, is this legal wtf?

Why become eunuch? I would much rather take balls out of equation and leave the D just for the sake of pissing your name out in the snow

OP ausfag here. My grandfather used to "bugger" sheep and cattle the traditional aussie way. You bite the fucking nuts off. My father's seen him do it. Apparently that's how they all used to it.

>Get rid of the test producing testicles
Im OP and even Im not this stupid. Would rather lose my dick, both legs and my hearing before I'd rather my nuts be taken off. Dont you people know anything?

You are probably asexual just like I am. I dont have any drive for sex with whomever. My test is normal, but I rarely jerk off, mainly for the purpose of not having cum stains on my sheets. I also remember that i wanted to cut off my balls when I was 6, because they were always getting in the way

Top zozzle. You don't need balls because: a) you don't have sex b) you don't plan to reproduce c) you don't even lift. If you don't want to fap, but don't have enough willpower, just kill yourself. Will be easier than chopping off your dick without medical assistance

>just kill yourself
Why does this response keep cropping up everywhere I go

>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/07/no-fap-more-like-no-fucking-way.html?zx=1998e8879819f700
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are.html
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/09/enough-already-sex-and-baddassery-are_07.html
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masturbation#Health_effects
>europeanurology.com/article/S0302-2838(16)00377-8/abstract/ejaculation-frequency-and-risk-of-prostate-cancer-updated-results-with-an-additional-decade-of-follow-up
>news.com.au/lifestyle/health/health-problems/researchers-say-frequent-ejaculation-could-save-mens-lives/news-story/dedd2ce2cb85c9cf6ff67f24c455dbe5
>webmd.com/prostate-cancer/news/20040406/frequent-ejaculation-prostate
>urology.jhu.edu/newsletter/prostate_cancer712.php
>frequenturinationinmenexplained.com/ejaculation-and-prostate-cancer/
>m.joe.endocrinology-journals.org/content/52/1/51.short
>answers.webmd.com/answers/5004889/what-nutrients-do-you-lose-when-ejaculating-or-masterbating-do-you-lose-testerone-
>healthtap.com/user_questions/1294935-how-long-does-your-body-take-to-replace-the-nutrients-lost-by-masturbation

>ot planning on having kids. No way would I pass on my shit genetics with this MPB.
I wish more people would make efforts to improve the gene pool.

t. Every jewish doctor ever
Thanks for the reliable input

in other words, if your life is shit go fix everything that makes it shitty. friends, education, hobbies, work, money, family, pets, etc. the no fapping is the last step of that process because you will be busy hopefully having sex with someone you care.

>shitty friends
Check. No friends anyway
>education
Yeah, working on learning a programming language at the moment
>hobbies
Been producing music instead of playing games recently so that's covered i suppose
>work
No work in this town, been looking for beginner online webdev projects
>money
No need for it really
>family
Good
>pets
Good

Looks like Im pretty close to the last step anyway. To hell with sex and partners and all that shit. Those are adult things that arent for me.

The jews are back at it again

>every doctor is jewish
makes sense

Get help or kys...
But don't bother us with your retardness you pathetic genetic dead end

Protip: if you think women are these evil and/or stupid beings, you are an evil and/or stupid being. Learn how to actually connect with people rather than just saying "she has a vagina and doesnt like me, fuck women".

t. guy dating a girl who lifts, fucks and is a reasonable human

OP here, I know, there are wife material girls out there but I mean to hell with them in a way that I cant be bothered putting in the effort, not to hell with them in the way you meant like those fucking cancerous faggots over on r9k.

The only effort required is with yourself. Be happy with yourself, or at least on a clear path towards what you want. The right woman will like you as a complete package, not some facade you put on to fuck sluts.

I dont put on a facade. I dont fuck sluts, hell Ive never fucked any woman. Like I said, I havent got the energy for them.

>I dont fuck sluts
What are you, a fucking fag?

I considered removing balls seriously, but there are too many negative effects on your health that can be caused by it. You can't even lower your sexual drive without unwanted side effects. Life sucks. I think I just have to wait until I'm 30, many say they don't want to fuck that hard at that age.

THE FUCK?

if you cut off your balls you won't get testoterone and need to get artificial ones like the dykes
it's not worth it
unless you're a nigger then inshaAllah you'll join your ancestors

I hope your fucking jokin user but if not whatever depression you feel right now is going to be so much worse if you cut your dick off and have to go through the healing plus whatever permanent effects it could have on your hormone levels not to mention you still have to piss from there you absolute dumb fucking cunt

What part of dick and balls are you fucking confusing with?

I aint depressed