The Difference Between Beards

Reminder if your beard doesn't fully cover the space from your lower lip to your chin, it's a numale beard and not a high test beard

How do I fix this? You can't shave it because that'll stunt the maturation of the new hairs.
Gotta look nu male until then

I like that spot hairless though so my balls have a smooth place to rest on OPs face

I've always shaved my soul patch area because it grows in much thinner than the rest. Actually makes me look like more of a cuck if I let it grow, because one patchy area damages the whole beard's look.

>tfw hair below lip is platinum blonde

I'm native American so it doesn't count

>gf leaves me for a numale that looks like this because he plays guitar
REEEEE

My moustache doesnt grow in thick or even complete. Just fuck my ass, high test folk

rogaine that shiitt

or onion juice it

learn drums, its relatively easier because you dont have to learn scales, and also girls think its much hotter.

Can't take drums to a BBQ or camping trip

Guitar is not hard, the difficult part is playing well enough to be better than the million other four-chord 'guitar is not hard' plebs

Be glad that this happened now and not later on in life. It is good the girl revealed her thotty nature now, not when you've already gotten married and had children. She was not worth your time and you've lost nothing of value.

thanks friends, the advice and encouragement made me feel better

Guitar user here, she really enjoys my finger dexterity nomsayin ? ;)
Should have picked up some interesting hobbies instead of thinking your muscles would be all you need to get a girl meathead

If you look better with facial hair than without, then no amount of it will save you

The only people I know with beards are carnival ride workers and Muslims so probably this

drums is a way better choice, being in a band is way way easier

DELET

Chris Hemsworth begs to differ

not so alpha after all, are you meathead

this desu it's also a good cardio exercise

>Can't take drums to a BBQ or camping trip
Oh, but that's where you're wrong, friend.
If you get half decent at drumming, everything becomes a drum set.
But I agree that guitar is not hard either.
>Also, bongos.

wait people dont bathe in onion juice for that test boost?

Chris Hemsworth is a statistical outlier

>You can't shave it because that'll stunt the maturation of the new hairs.
you have no idea what you are talking about

EVERY beard is numale. What do you try to hide?

t. hairless soyboi

>t. beardless low t, or nordcuck

upvoted this post

take a look at this numale

just trying to hide his ugly face

>full head of long black hair
>can grow a beard in literally a month

>also 5'7 manlet

I don't even know

Good good, be sure to spend lots of money on shaving supplies- don't forget you'll be buying razor blades all your life!

which one of you let this soyboy out of the beardlet crib?

You dont even know nothing Jon Snow?