Did a line

>did a line
>broke every pr

Why haven't you taken the white pill yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cause talcum powder makes me sneeze

your heart's gonna explode dumbass
exercise on stims is the most dangerous thing ever

>not stress testing your hearth

Lmao pussy

enjoy having a heart attack at 34

Cocaine is the biggest waste of money and only fags & tools do it. Kill yourself op

>heart is hardest working muscle in body
>doesn't want it to work even harder
Stay dyel

real niggas smoke meth

Nigga. Word. Up. I just ate a meth pill out my hoes ass niggy

W-where can I get some???

>source talk

Bloody nose,can't breath, lips swelled up once.
$60 a 1/2 G Nope

I was given quite a bit for free recently, haven't gotten to lift on it yet but looking forward to it

natural selection isn't re-

this
better high, cheaper and lasts longer. wouldn't work out on it but i cleaned my room in record time

Going from being a depressed druggie at 17 to 21 straight edge with 1.5 years fully clean behind me was the best decision I've ever made in my life. Every single day I wake up excited to do my strength training or my conditioning to give my body the health it deserves

I have, cocaine is fucking awesome, makes you feel like a god.

>Was out with work mates on friday night at club
>One of my mate's gave had some pills and the group was talking about drugs
>Say I've never really done any drugs
>Gives me half a pill because my tolerance should be low
>I take it
>literally no effect
What does it mean?

>he gave you half a 90mg ecstasy pill
>you are probably a 75kg+ man with a strong metabolism due to fitness lifestyle
>it's too low a dose to trigger desired effects
>hurr dur what happened Veeky Forums

Your average 90mg ecstasy pill barely gets me dancing, I need to take 2+

>Say in post I don't do drugs
>hurt durr why don't you know things about how much drugs to take for your bodyweight and metabolism

Isn't 90mg ecstasy pills a bit low? I can only get them between 150 and 300 mdma.

>not crystals

You overtax the heart doing that.

people buying 90mg pills and then splitting them in half are retarded
Just buy the 180+ ones and take a half

It's the healthiest outcome for your heart to only lift when you are more energy then?

Meth turns you into a goblin

Opiates are the most alpha drug
>relaxes you
>makes you happy
>takes away all your problems and mental chatter
>can sleep on it

Nah son it was probably adderall or some shit. 50mg of ecstasy is still a lot.

Sounds pretty nice

But have you tried not being a tiny little bitch that needs stimulants to perform?

Opiates are GOAT. LSD is pretty great too, but some people have bad trips which sounds like a drag

unironically this, nothing like sippin some lean before bed after a heavy deadlift day

>I like degenerate drug X
>No NO injecting braindeath Y is better
>Guys, 500 dollars per month for Fuckmeup is clearly the better choice

Do you ever stop to think how far down you slipped in life?

wow your'e cool, what do you do for fun other than feel superior for being straight edge?

>50mg of ecstasy is still a lot.
no

erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_dose.shtml

your buddy is buying shit pills. get em off me i got the strong ones

>Do you ever stop to think how far down you slipped in life?
As someone who abused substances in the past, it took some stepping back to even consider how low I'd went.

Sandow was a cokehead. Its supposed to be a good fat burner.

Who here GOCAD?

>Do you ever stop to think how far down you slipped in life?
you are better than all of Veeky Forums boyo, so its allright.

100mg (0.1 of a gram) of MDMA is considered a standard dose, at least in Australia where MDMA is expensive. Overseas that's probably considered low.

Cause 1/4 of acid is way better
>inb4 trippin balls

I get that explosive weight training on cocaine might be a bad idea, especially considering how dangerous cocaine is to the heart and vascular system in general, but what about amphetamines? I thought the rule of thumb was that cocaine fucks you heart the hardest, while amph fucks you neurologically the hardest. Naturally, they both lead to high pulse, so it's a risk either way.

But a walk in the steep woods on amphetamines is one of the nicest things I've ever done.

It's OK that when I sleep over at my girl's house I steal her roommate's Vyvanse and Adderall and take them both with coffee then bum a cig and blast all the poop out of my intestines and max deadlift, right? Sometimes I do cardio too. I feely heart beating faster than normal, but I don't feel tired at all! Just want to confirm this is safe, I am responsible user

You know, the rest of life besides drugs. You should try it sometimes.

>A-a-am i a weakl-l-loser? Everyone is doing this, r-r-right?
Yes and no.
Go on and kys

LMAO @ all theese pussy ass white bois afraid of a little white powder

Yeah, chalk really helps with that extra grip

Just Vyvanse today and YYYEEEAAAHHHHH it's starting to kick in and it's going to last all day and I got a hookup for Dexis too /nostim/ and /justcaffeine/fags have no idea how BTFO they are.
>pooplets
>liftlets
>mind-shattering insightlets
>charismalets
>homeworklets
>IQtestlets
>euphorialets
>posturelets
>shitpostlets

>60$ a 1/2 G

Lel you got ripped off

>has never hit the ceiling with his jizz

My life has drastically improved after I stopped doing coke. In the end, I did it almost every weekend at least once.

What's /fit's/ opinion on shrooms? Yay or nay?

most pills are like 200 here and Ive never known anyone split them

its like £5-10 a pill here normally

It's called moderation
I lift 3 times a week every week
Every few weekends I'll go party and sometimes pop a Molly or do a few lines, never feel the urge to do more, learn to control yourself peasant

Doing any drugs other than alcohol is degenerate and you should kill yourself

>doing coke
>living in any other decade besides 1980
Choose one
Or be part of your colleges club lax team

spoken like a true society's cuck

every junkie thinks he has it under control

You're a cuck of government and society
Being a junkie sucks, at the same time being a retard never experiencing drugs is also retarded, yolo
Nothing could come close to the pleasure of drugs, not even your neet lifestyle and Veeky Forums shitposting hobby

Alcohol is the stupidest drug there is no competition

>Did coke last Friday first time ever
>friend brought high quality stuff
>we snort some lines
>feel good, very talkative, energetic, not drunk at all anymore
>snort some more and more
>have a great time but nothing amazing like all.the movies hype it up as the ultimate drug or some shit

Tbh regular amphetamines (not meth) are a better drug, cheaper, healthier, no need to snort every 45 mins, high is very clean if you don't overdo it.

amateur, skip the middle man and go straight to heroin

The ones that work out and have a decent physique but are scared to do drugs are literally the worst. If you're fit, at least know how to have fun too, Chad does.

Not sure what Vyvanse does, but Adderall increases muscular strength initially. If you do it every once in a while you'll see a nice boost in performance while you're on it, but don't do it too much because it only has that affect in moderation. Abuse it and it starts to have the opposite effect and will make you weaker.

I do a small line of adderall before I lift does this count?

This

>he still takes caffeine before his workout

ahaahahahahahaah okay junkie

Rich Piana used cocaine as preworkout

>Drug legal good
>Drug illegal bad
A man of morals

And what was all that effort worth it now that he is literally a skelly 6 feet under?

The problem I have with amphs is that is last too fuucking long. That's the only reason to use cocaine instead imo. I wish the amph high would last like half as long, because I can't sleep earlier than 12 hours after the finishing bump, which kind of sucks seeing as parties and shit usually happen at night, and I have my daily responsibilities to uphold as well. Maybe it's a good thing, seing as this is what keeps me away from heavy stimulant-usage, in addition to the price of cocaine.

>Implying alcohol is not the most degenerate of all drugs

>bad trips
there are no bad trips, they try to tell you something. If it wasn't a "fun" experience, you need to sort yourself out

sauce?!
I snorted a rail of amphetamine before a workout and it sucked ass

Try getting seriously high in amph and go for a steep walk. Endurance is a better way to squeeze those endorphines out than raw strength training. Light weight with a million repitions is sweet as fuck. Listen to some motivating tunes as well.

I hear that. Every soldier in WWI and WWII marched pretty hard on shit like Pervitin and HIropon (the nip version, actual meth)

Yeah, it's endurance, drive and focus in a pill. A super soldier concoction.

I rarely do drugs, but nothing beats opiates, stims make you stressed out and feel like shit.

Nigger I've never heard of a methhead sucking dick for shards yet I get propositioned by junkies like twice a week minimum. Absolutely the most degenerate drug there is

How’s EC stacking while working out?
Should I avoid?

Chicks fuck for meth all the damn time, are you kidding me? Dudes too. Meth pretty much turns you gay. One minute you're fucking fat chicks or something, a couple months later you're getting assrammed and liking it. Fuck meth.
Opiates are a far worse addiction, though. Once a heroin addict always a heroin addict

>not PUSHing you heart to its limits and leaving HUMANity beHIND

Imo shrooms are great to experience. Made me truly realize the significance of the present moment. But I’ve only done it once and probably won’t ever again.

Did this before. Mother had to call an ambulance for me the same night as I woke with severe chest pains in the night. Wasn't right for a day or two and could not do anything physically. Pretty much ruined my relationship with my stern catholic family and now I have no trust between my parents
Would not recommend

I can't afford that shit dude. I'm thinking of doing meth for energy though.

aayyy nigga my nigga knows wats up fammmmmmmmm im al bout dat shit

Fuck off goody 2 shoes. Take your moralizing to a different board.

I fucked a Methhead once. He had a tight asshole. I came so hard in his ass it was leaking out for hours afterwards

yay

Faggot

Fuck off back to /pol virgin loser

/pol/ represents the political views of Veeky Forums users. most Veeky Forums users go to a variety of boards. it's one website, ya know? it isn't reddit where there's a zillion subreddits, or cripplechan where anyone can make their own board. /pol/ is a pretty fair representation of the political views of the majority of people who go to Veeky Forums. sorry if you don't get that, and for some reason feel like Veeky Forums should support your decisions to have gay sex with drug addicts, fucking loser

I did a shitload of mdma IV last week. It was pretty awesome but felt like my eyes were going to roll back into my head and I had a lot of trouble trying to act normal.

>largest conglomeration of underage, newfags, redditors, and outsiders who never would have been caught on Veeky Forums before the election
>fair representation
No. Veeky Forums is sure as hell not a liberal site but its not full of natsocs or extreme rightwingers.

>but its not full of natsocs or extreme rightwingers.

are you kidding right now

HAHAHA, no it's not you loser virgin. You are a fucking degenerate ,dyel who doesn't know the first thing about Veeky Forums. Go back to /pol and stay there before you get the ban hammer dropped on you. Virgin loser.

You don't belong on this board or this web site.

You're inherently biased due to being a /pol/ browser yourself, therefore you view the entire website as being /pol/ types.
The makeup of the site has changed now, there are a shit ton of /pol/ users now but it wasn't always like that. Veeky Forums users were usually politically neutral or leaning to one side, the kind of people who vote based on platform not party.
Notice how you ignored the part of my post detailed the irreparable damage that board has done to this website.

newfags gtfo