Lower abs question. I’ve been trying to get those 2 lower abs to show, but cant do it...

Lower abs question. I’ve been trying to get those 2 lower abs to show, but cant do it. Should I drop my calories even further and risk losing more muscle mass? I need help, bros.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2vz_U8kxDlg
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5vZMFV79Y
youtube.com/watch?v=4yWQiWfgssM
youtube.com/watch?v=jgr3L8nW4dQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WE6IldfFtc4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are you on drugs? And no you monkey, abs have to be built like any other muscle, leg, knee raises and ab pulls added to your routine on a bulk, then cut to reveal. Buy like an ab roller or some shit

Ive worked out my abs with and without weights, plus I just cut from a bulk. Maybe I do need drugs.

You might not be focusing on your progression with the weight and reps. Shit Sandow had better abs then you but you are more complete. Its a training issue, just don't cut anymore, you look great

you may not even have them. its totally genetic

It looks like an alien with a goatee

Thanks, but if it’s a training issue, what should I be doing?

you don't have lower abs. they would be showing right now. im fat and i can see my abs

I feel them under my skin, so theyre there. I just cant get them to pop.

hanging leg raises

I can feel them though.

I do those, plus weight.

snake juice fast

youre just feeling the rest of your abdominals

be happy you even have 6. some niggas only get 4

So hopeless?

Whats that?

don't eat anything and only drink salt water when your head hurts

1lt water+1tsp potassium +1tsp sodium

Neck yourself nigger he replied to me
Increasing the weight every set, find a good starting point, the increase by 5lb increments, then increase the starting point. Focus on contractions during the workout and after, focus on controlling your upper abs as well as the lower ones

youtube.com/watch?v=2vz_U8kxDlg
youtube.com/watch?v=LZ5vZMFV79Y

Thats for leg raises, correct?

Yes or anyworkout that doesnt involve a barbell, barbells are 10lb increments

Yeah that sounds like losing tons of muscle mass. All that sodium cant be good for cardio either.

Good stuff. I’ll try that. Thanks.

youtube.com/watch?v=4yWQiWfgssM
youtube.com/watch?v=jgr3L8nW4dQ

>Yeah that sounds like losing tons of muscle mass.

you would be wrong, but this is the wrong thread for this discussion

This actually works???

yes but you look like you only need to stop eating for 5 days

Im not discarding anything. I’ll research it for sure. It just seems shocking at first impression.

Today just isn't the day you shine like you would of liked, but you've been working hard and as long as you keep working hard then maybe one day you may.

These are dumb and you should feel dumb

check out the /fast/ thread friend

any advice for how to build lower-abs if you're /homegym/ ?

Good. Make another thread in few weeks, I wanna know if that method of training works on someone else besides me and my gymbros

You got it. Thanks again, bro.

Eat clean at surplus, buy ab roller and roman chair and until you have those, do ab section in pic related, rest abs every other day and do cardio to pull it all together

This?

Bro nice physique. You need to start doing abs shrimps, they target lower abdominals depending on the method. I also suggest doing what I do and keep on the HIIT train at least four days a week. Eventually they will be pronounced more and more over time.

I do HIIT 4x a week plus judo 6 days a week.
What are abs shrimps?

Fucking dyels 98 % of you are skinny fat in there

I used to do them for BJJ

Lay on the ground, arms semi resting on belly. Lift legs up and twist them upwards and towards the direction you want to move in. Try to go from one room to the next or in an open space. The lower your legs while shrimping the harder the work on your lower abs and also more difficulty.

Nice. Ill try that. Thanks!

>people that are trying to lose weight are mostly fat

wow, it's almost like that's who would be the most naturally attracted to weight loss

Yet your trying to tell someone with muscle mass to crash diet. Dumb fucks keep your 7 day fast shit to your containment threads. IF is the only good fastening for lifters. Let me kniw when the weight drops so I can fuck your twink ass

dude your body is fiiiiinee.
But number of abs is dependent on genetics. You have a six pack already. It looks like you can't get anymore. You can only make the ones you have bigger. To test whether you can get more abs watch this youtube.com/watch?v=WE6IldfFtc4

Oh damn this explains a lot. Thank you!

can you touch the bar with your toes? do you do scissor/flutter kicks? do you do v-sits?

Yes'm

fixing your genetics x F

sorry lad

Hanging leg raises

>dat ass

>t.fatty