What’s the best way to bulk to 2900 calories a day?

>What’s the best way to bulk to 2900 calories a day?

I’m currently at 155 and my goal is to bulk to 180 and cut to 160 but I am having issues trying to reach my calorie goal. What routine did you guys do that made your bulking experience better?

Also anything I should avoid while bulking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

smoothie brah
oats+pb+frozen fruit+ protein powder will get you there easy peazy

>tfw have to bulk at 3400 or more

>2900 calories a day
Nigga wtf that's less than daily normal amount

delete this picture of my sister please

what's her name ?

I been doing that, seems to help. Question, should I be adding protein powder to my smoothies on days I don’t go to the gym?

>2900 calories a day
>bulking

How do you resist going B a l l s D e e p?

brother, mom wants u to hang up the washing

depends on what your eating habits are currently like. for me, two things really helped:
1. large dish before bed
2. chocolate milk

i cannot in good conscience condone chocolate milk over regular milk health-wise, but i simply do not tolerate regular milk, and frankly chocolate milk is so delicious that you'll have no trouble reaching your caloric goal with it whatsoever. two tall glasses = 700-800kcal. as for dishes before bed:
>big-ass omelettes
>chicken of any variety--i try to avoid processed foods, but i'm guilty of always having a bag of nuggets on deck for when i'm lazy
>shrimp tacos (any type of soft-shell taco really, shrimp is just ez to fry up and my preferred taco protein)
>salads w/ protein, e.g. chicken, nuts, seeds. great for leftover meat
>lentils and beans, cheap as fukk
>canned tuna w/ seasoning and lemon juice

some people don't like to eat near their bedtime. i personally do IF while i bulk and prefer eating late at night as opposed to early in the morning. these are pretty generic bulking foods, just throwing out options. i don't use powder or make shakes, partly because i enjoy cooking and partly because i know protein is better from proper food sources.

FOOT LONG MEATBALL MARINARA, YES I WANT EXTRA CHEESE

Eat.

>implying her face isn't busted

milk truk just arive

I wanna bust my face into her puss

>dat fat pussssayyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=gJio0lPysF8

MADE FOR BBC

Eating before bed really fucks up my sleep, this does not work for me. What I've found work for me is eating more in the morning. Just mixing oats, yoghurt and peanut butter Ican easily take down 1200 cals on breakfast, followed by a protein shake which adds a bit more. My goal is about 3100 cals, so the rest is easy , since I eat 2 more meals during the day

is this what we call a bulking pussy?

If i reverse search this i get a shit ton of generic results and doesn't get anything. sauce pls :(

That is literally the best image of her. Let your imagination run wild with it. Having sauce ruins the illusion.

Literally all that depends on is if you're gonna hit your protein goal for the day. The properties of whey like fast digestion dont matter when it's not post exercise (and even then a fast acting protein is only marginally important), so if you're gonna hit your protein through conventional sources such as meat, grain, etc, dont bother.

>LITERALLY

They are literally objectively right

>implying i have high standards.
please stop being a dork and share sauce pls