Heart Health

Is it a bad sign if my heart is pumping so hard after the end of a set my shirt is visibly moving?

Mind you this was a set of 20× leg presses (for a bit of punishment)

What is the ideal routine for heart health?

No it just means you're a dyel soyboy cuck.

Go for a run or skip rope

To add, after I quit drinking my resting heart rate dropped from 120 to 100

Go to a fucking doctor and ask them, don't listen to a bunch of autists(myself included) on a Hungarian stone cutting forum what they think is healthy for your heart

I used to have intense heart pumping and pain just resting and if I lifting I'm sure I would've gotten a heart attack.
Eventually after a week of a minor change in diet it went away but some nights I just couldn't sleep. What I think saved me was cod liver oil so maybe you should try that for a healthy heart also not taking 3 eggs a day for an added bonus

It shows youre too skinny and havent been chugging a gallon of milk a day manlets gtfo

What, your resting heart rate is 100??

Mine is 60 and I don't even do cardio.

You need more than a doctor to help you out with that!

woah friend 'Hungarian' is not a meme adjective
i will persoally lolocast you if you beg to differ

I, as a hungarian, take offense. This is a ethiopean goat pastor forum

wtf i thought i was on a Congolese boat reparation forum

>People getting misguided on a burmese python farming forum

trips said it

három a magyarigazság ugye

>resting heart rate 100
>never heard of cardio
Better start or enjoy that heart attack

being this ignorant on a palestinian rock carving forum

>thinking Ethiopia can afford goats

>resting heart rate
>100
you feelin ok bud?

>100
jesus christ are you a rodent?

Could be idiopathic but I'd get checked out by a cardiologist. Pretty high resting HR

If you get aches from your left chest up to your left arm then quit immediately.

I can see my heart beat through my skin, and I'm pretty healthy. I don't really think it's a huge issue unless you start feeling pain, but see a doctor for a checkup just in case.