Indian Genetics

I'm a 5'7 130pound Indian guy.
I have typical indian genetics of super thin calfs and wrists and being generally underweight, but still having a pot belli and manboobs.

I want to solve this, I want to hit a bear-mode-esque physique. I'm willing to eat, inject, lift anything to overcome this horrific genetic predisposition.

What should I do fit.

POO

I was like you earlier this year but I just went to the gym and forced myself to eat more and it just becomes natural after a while. I went from ~130 lbs to 152 without really trying.

Kill yourself so there is one less shitskin in the world

IN

IN

THE

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooo

/thread

Now now, like 3 indian guys back in India would probably go rape some woman to celebrate my death and produce like 6 more shitskins.

Killing myself won't help on that front.

first send bobs.

second wear fucking deodorant in the gym

get on Starting Strength my man. Be smart and stick to the program exactly as entailed by rip. Eat a surplus until you see good weight gain.

take creatine.

you never know until you try

>be Indian
>post anywhere on Veeky Forums
>nothing but poo jokes

No need.
ask for bobes and vagone
ez pz
poo in loo

What's the deal with Indian chicks? I work in a bar and this Indian chick came in and started flirting with me. We exchanged numbers, she stood me up, then she never texted me back. She showed up again, flirted with me again, bought me a drink, then immediately started ignoring me again. I'm just trying to smash her brown hairy puss, what is going on?

Indian birds are fucking crazy bro.
Just ignore her ass and hit on another chick when she inevitably shows up again.
She wants that sweet attention. Deny her, lavish it on a girl she might see as better then her

This. I feel bad for them. Only a minority of the Indian posters here are cancerous enough to deserve it. On /pol/ they are forced to hide behind memeflags to avoid it.

SEND BOBS
AND
VEGANA
BITCH

You can't change your genetics, but you can help the next generation. Have your wife impregnated by a white chad so that at least her sons won't suffer your fate.

BITCH LASAGNA
I
T
C
H

L
A
S
A
G
N
A