Are soldiers in general more masculine physically speaking or is that exaggerated?

Are soldiers in general more masculine physically speaking or is that exaggerated?

photographing the ugly weedy soldiers is bad propoganda

Soldiers carry shit from A to B, sit on their asses, lift in their gyms and are either drunk or hung over cause too much time on their hands. If you define that as masculine, yeah they are.

>t. ex paratrooper from eastern Europe

more masculine as opposed to whom? give me more context you fuck!

Soldiers and armymen are literal cucks.

Not like the movies would have you believe. I'm in a forward deployed infantry company (I'm an 11B ((Army Infantryman)) for reference) and about 50% of the company are absolute fucking pussies. They complain PT (morning exercise) is too hard, they fall out on rucks (road marches with a big ass bag full of shit) less than 6 miles, and are slow as fuck when conducting field exercises.

Granted, we're better than fuckin POGs (Persons other than Grunt), but there's a LOT of fuckers here that barely make the cut.

oyu sound like a triggered as fuck muhreen

>trained to move long distances and carry heavy thing
>spend long periods of times outdoors, often in rough terrain or conditions
>required knowledge of guns, equipment, vehicles
>living in 99% male environment with emphasis on camaraderie and helping one another

yeah, they probably are going to be on average more masculine and physical than your average office worker

Life of an infantryman:

Exercise from 0630 to 0730
Sit around and do fuck all until 1130 for lunch
Exercise again at 1330 after lunch
Get off by 1500
Go to gym
Lift big
Eat big at 1700
Get drunker than fuck until 0100
Fall asleep
Wake up for 0630 morning PT at 0555
Barely make it on time
Get smoked for being almost late
Exercise before exercise
Exercise at 0631 after formation
Get off at 0730
Eat big for breakfast
Have a beer or two or 6 before 0930 work call
Rinse and repeat every day

unless you're in the field for a month and then

>gains goblin comin for dat ass

I'm joining the military again pretty soon, it will make it easier to find time for everything actually, when lifting is part of the day to day. Also, I won't have to make every single meal every single day, which is also a time saver.

I also have the belief that soldiers are more masculine in the head than 99% of society and that is another big reason for me to go back. I don't really fit in or enjoy spending time with these fucking civilian normies.

This. The military can be pretty shitty if you want to remain consistent.

>dying for Israel
>masculine
Kek

get in a SOF unit where releasing people for standards is a thing, the weakness goes away real quick

no, most military you meet nowadays are complete faggots. almost like hipsters, they think they are part of an elite club, most dont see combat and act like they are cool shit, even though they just sold their soul to the jew. they do get to travel though

the only real group of masculine mother fuckers are prisoners. not saying there arent in thr military but they are the few and far between

Is it worth to be a commisoned officer as an electrical engineer in Canadian armed forces? Pay is okay, benefits are great + pension. Lift at free time and do another degree part part online is what I planned on doing(online seminaries exist?)

I would think so, I've actually trained with those guys in the mountains of northern norway. They seemed like cool dudes that enjoyed their service

Aesthetic Nazi thread? Aesthetic Nazi thread

I basically got an offer as soon as I bring in my degree in May. How much free time do you have or they have? Are Norway girls cute? As a latino in Canada that's fit and not a cuck white girls love me, but Canada is cucked so idk.

Soldiers train for absolute obedience.

Typically good cardio too, but people loose a lot of muscle in the army.

Violence and getting shot at boosts test, stress lowers it.

When I was conscripted they had no strength test because it was not in order or something. I got in with 0 ability to do pullups. After 5 months I weighed almost 20kg more than before and could lift way heavier than I could imagine possible. I don't doubt they are more masculine. But the effort you put in is massive. Whenever I went to a movie I was so exhausted I slept through it no matter what, for the entire year.

you should go for it user it sounds cool ! its nice to be able to say that you've done some time in the army.

Small bodyfat percent.

Yeah

Male environment + lower class men + encouraged to be violent = more masculine

id say yes
soldiers firemen tradies etc are more masculine than us aka gym rats