All memes aside, is there a way to make height gains after 20?

All memes aside, is there a way to make height gains after 20?

Surgery

>hope reincarnation is real
>suicide for reps until achieved

nope

Surgery, but you can kiss squats and other leg exercises goodbye.

I've heard a few stories of people taking HGH and it bumps em up a few inches

Heard soy may increase your height, but I don't think I have any scientific research to back it up. You can check it out though.

No you are doomed to manlet-dom, same goes for 95% of the 17 year olds reading this

Will they EVER learn?

X-ray to see if your growth (epiphyseal) platez have fused/closed. If they have, the best you can do is static stretching to make sure you are standing as straight as possible.

i am 23 and grew 1,5 inch this year, 6" 2 now. dk if this something i should worry about.

Relative height (the one important) will decrease as new generation mature.

So no matter what u do you will be relatively smaller. Teen girls from 2025 will tower over you.

Its just future.

Be gladdened in your healthy heart and lift away.

lmao use HGH or something or do you live in fucking chernobyl

My dad had his 2nd growth spurt at 21. He went from 5’5” to 5’11” his dad is 6’2” so maybe if youre turbo Manlet it might happen

Yep sounds like you have cancer

Why?

Reincarnation exists, but suicide gives you a worse roll every time. Just do your grow grow grows.

Am amazed at how advanced technology has gotten. user, anything is possible. Time is key.

Worrying about your height is a meme in and of itself

Who is this?

insist on wearing boots no matter the occasion

>Teen girls from 2025
>tfw amazons are my fetish

Only serious answer here:
Stretching, like yoga and shit.
You will not gain much but 2-4 cm is not out of reach if you do it seriously.

Not sure if subliminals still work past late teens

Thanks, you truly are my greatest ally.

Where to get hands on HGH?

Imagine if that blonde bitch was huge. The size of the Empire Fucking State Building.

imagine that, imagine entering her pussy like you'd enter a cave, spreading her pussy with all your strength and quickly jumping into her wet tunnel before the outer lips elastically spring back to their normal positions and close the opening to the vagina like a gate.

You're inside the pussy, it's so clean and wet, it smells sweet, just a bit metallic and sour because of the blood and bacteria, but not excessively so.

The walls are so smooth, wet and soft that it feels like you're swimming through her vagina *licks lips*. You lick everything and after each lick you close your eyes and ponder the taste as if you were a respected chef, a vaginal juice connoisseur. You smell it first, you clear your mind of any intrusive thought that might corrupt the experience and you drink it like an animal drinks out of a trough. You try to identify the different components of the pussy juice, the blood, the mucus, all that shit and how it all came out of her. What's part of her is now part of you, after you ingested the substances in her slit. You caress the walls, you try to comprehend the geometry of her pussy, you try to visualise and understand the structural aspects and the biology of her vagina. Everything must be memorised, for this is a very valuable and unique experience.

Height surgeries fuck up your legs big time

dear god I want to fuck and impregnate Klossy so bad

>pathetic 5'9" manlet
>tfw Klossy will never want to fuck a manchild like me

>want to
and why does that matter?

Yes.

What the fuck did you smoke dude

Ask the guy who is clearly on steroids at your gym.

Maybe, if you're lucky, she'll laugh at you and bully you about your height.

WHERE HAS THIS COPYPASTA COME FROM AND WHY DO I SEE IT EVERYWHERE

2-4 cm may put me over 6'3. Going to give it a try.